[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, why are you still not using 4chanX?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cMNRpm0[1].jpg (366KB, 1462x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cMNRpm0[1].jpg
366KB, 1462x1024px
Literally every problem with 4chan is solved.
>>
>>35812991
asfzsdfzsdfzsdfzssfvzxdvz sdfzsdfzsdfvz
>>
>>35812991
does it fix all the annoying normies, traps, and "fembots" infesting r9k
if not then i'm not interested
>>
>>35812991

Because I'm not autistic and don't feel the need to alter minor appearance or functionality details on an already very simple image board structure. I hate complainers like you op. Fuck off with your "muh problems."
>>
>>35813739
>>35813906
thx for the free bumps

>Because I'm not autistic

How can I trust you?

> I hate complainers like you op.

Wut? The only people who are complaining ITT are you and the dude above you.

>don't feel the need to alter minor appearance or functionality details on an already very simple image board structure.

It automatically informs you of new posts in the tab, auto refreshes so you don't have to refresh tabs yourself, you can hover over thumbnails to get a larger picture, in the catalog everything just looks so much better. When you click on a reply it doesn't take you all teh way up or down, but embeds the quote in the post that's quoted.

Good job not knowing what you're talking about and getting STOMPED
>>
File: 1488506684757.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488506684757.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>35812991
>mfw not using 4chanx because I know its a botnet
>>
>>35814041

>a bunch of retarded extra "features" nobody's asking for

Is it really that difficult for you to click on the catalog, then click on the thread? Stop inventing problems you ungrateful jackass.
>>
>>35814299
>Is it really that difficult for you to click on the catalog, then click on the thread?

That's potentially a few seconds wasted each and every time I do that. Imagine I browse 200 4chan threads a day. That's over 500 seconds wasted on bullshit. A day.

4chanX actually allows you to browse the catalog much more efficiently by being able to view some of the posts in the thread and the very first post.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.