[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like pic related exist IRL? Where do they hang out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: max.jpg (34KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
34KB, 260x300px
Do girls like pic related exist IRL? Where do they hang out?
>>
>>35811941
skulking against the wall with a hoodie up at lesbian bars.
>>
>>35811991
>lesbian

darn
>>
Wasn't she a major lesbian? I mean...

She makes out with Chloe at the end, and laid in bed with her barley dressed at one point
>>
She's an amalgamation of lines created by a team of writers and voiced by a 27 year old. So no. Unless you're referring to the literal picture, then she either grew into a normie or never stopped shutting out the world by listening to music and is a lurker like the rest of us.
>>
File: eradicate.jpg (91KB, 640x707px) Image search: [Google]
eradicate.jpg
91KB, 640x707px
>>35811941
Go to any "art" school and the halls will be filled with cringe comps like that one.
>>
>>35811941
art schools
>>
>couldn't even finish the game I was so bored
What happens after Chloe gets shot?
>>
File: Hivemind.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Hivemind.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>35812278
>>35812283
ayyyy originalo lmao
>>
>>35811941
In shitty portland art schools
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>35812292
The teacher was the super bad guy, Max gets kidnapped, some more time jumping bullshit, Chloe's alive again and armageddon comes. After a bootleg Evangelion-style unnecessary chunk of """"deep"""" bullshitting, eventually Max has the choice of running off with Chloe and letting literally everyone in the city die (and probably letting Chloe die too eventually since she's apparently destined to die in every timeline), or rewinding time and letting Chloe die back in the start of the game, saving hundreds of thousands of lives. The ending where you genocide an entire city for one self-centered bitch is played off as happier than the ending where you do the right thing
>>
File: 1487001031212.png (27KB, 132x159px) Image search: [Google]
1487001031212.png
27KB, 132x159px
>>35812392
Where did you get that idea, anon?
>>
Post the webm where Max gets raped and shot
>>
>>35812506
From the video game the girl is from which takes place in a shitty portland art school
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.