[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're depressed; does your appetite increase or dimish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o6804yl60t1uxgwn3o1_1280.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6804yl60t1uxgwn3o1_1280.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
When you're depressed; does your appetite increase or dimish?
>>
It stops but drinking alcohol helps you regain it :)
>>
>>35811257
Dimishes to incredible level.
I struggle chewing food and just don't want to eat it
>>
Both.
I won't eat for days but then when I do I easily eat 3000 calories in a sitting. Sometimes I just keep eating and puke.
>>
its unrelated to how you eat. some people eat alot when sad some eat not at all. depends on how you were raised
>>
>>35811257
I denied it the whole time I was depressed, but I guess it diminished since I lost 50 pounds. Wish i could lose those 50 pounds again.
>>
>>35811257
why does it look they haven't touched the pizza but the puppy clearly has pizza chunks
>>
that pizza is burnt
>>
Mine increases like a mother fucker

Ever since I quit weed the only thing I can do to feel good is to chow down on shitty food
>>
File: tumblr_ocjwrwyyAD1qhvyw2o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1000x1355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocjwrwyyAD1qhvyw2o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1000x1355px
>>35811257
i believe it varies from person to person
>>
>>35811257
Neither but I'll eat out of boredom.
>>
File: fatbothatesyou.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
fatbothatesyou.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
>>35811385
>implying they only brought one pizza
>>35811326
>>35811348
>>35811434
>these are true for me
>>
>>35811462
OP here. I just noticed that it looks like I'm asking for an objective answer, but I really meant what you as an individual experience. I personally get a decreased appetite.
>>
>>35811257
Completely falls off a cliff. I've lost about 10 pounds in the last month.
>>
When I'm sad, my hunger decreases. When I'm bored, it increases. Eating releases a bunch of chemicals that make you feel good, like you're accomplishing something. It took me a while to realize that I'm looking around the kitchen for a sense of accomplishment to make up for a boring night. I've been controlling that urge for a few months now.
>>
>>35811326
This is what I do too, except for throwing up
>>
>>35811257
Who the fuck buys beer to enjoy the taste?
>at the beach
>beer turns into warm piss within 5 minutes
>take a bite of pizza
>hear a thousand crunches as you swallow a fistful of sand
>try to spew it back out but your body is already occupied with sorting out the sand the air has rubbed into your eye sockets
>dog barks and shits on the towel, runs into the water and dies underestimating the waves
BEACHES ARE FOR NORMALFAGS
>>
I'd say I eat more but not a whole lot, its just my eating schedule that has gotten fucked.

I'll eat like one bowl of cereal for breakfast, an average lunch but when I get home I eat a fuckton of food. Slightly smaller dinner than normal and then I go to bed, eating a midnight snack maybe every other day.
>>
>>35811257
Mine increases to the point that I never get full. I'm not fat yet but I will be if this continues. I need to talk to my doctor to see what I can do to stop it
>>
decrease, thats why antidepressants are making me fat af :)
>>
I haven't eat anything but snacks since December. I used to weigh 168 pounds when I started working out I weight 125 now. I just want to be put out of my misery
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.