[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hapas really as fucked up as people say or is it just a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (189KB, 2500x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
189KB, 2500x1719px
Are hapas really as fucked up as people say or is it just a meme?
>>
Not all hapas are like that, but there is a significant portion of them who have problems relating to race and family. Just check out r/hapas
>>
>>35810812

They generally are, never met a normal functioning hapa, but they obviously must exist.
>>
File: Josuke_Higashikata.png (1MB, 567x901px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_Higashikata.png
1MB, 567x901px
>>35810812
Would an IRL Josuke look like the Rodge with a pomapdour?
>>
>>35810812
Im a happa. Im more functional than elliot and certainly wouldn't do any of the shit he did, but I do feel like Im a loser with no place in society. Granted Im better at more things than he was, and I actually have a job. I can see why elliot did what he did though. But to answer your question, yes most of us are fucked in the head somehow and lack the social apptitude of the chaddiest pure white men.
>>
>>35810812
It's just a meme you rates, learn some crucial thinking.
>>35810848
>Just check out r/hapas
What is selection bias you retard?
Most of the well adjusted hapas aren't going to be posting on dumb little commuty pages like that.
This is what I'm talking about. If you don't learn some critical thinking you are going to fall for every dumb propaganda people propagate.
>>
>>35811755
>Most of the well adjusted hapas aren't going to be posting on dumb little commuty pages like that.

Obviously you dumb fuck. That's like saying "not all well-adjusted people aren't going to be going to therapy".
I even clearly said "Not all hapas are like that."
>>
>>35811837
Ino you didn't
You said
>significant portion of them have problems
Stop trying to be a slimy little shit, you have no way to judge that correctly
>>
All mixed people are fucked up. Not hard to see though. They're not _____ for both races, so they are isolated. They don't know who they are culturally, racially, etc.
>>
>>35811971
>Ino you didn't
Yes I did, can you read? You clearly have nothing to say to me, since you didn't even understand my original post. I never said r/hapas was representative of the whole community of hapas. Get a grip.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.