[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT most fucked up bullying stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486835220511.png (469KB, 545x607px) Image search: [Google]
1486835220511.png
469KB, 545x607px
ITT most fucked up bullying stories
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>reach wizard status
>realize the bullies were actually trying to do you a favor by using force and humiliation to get you to follow social behaviors that would benefit you in the future
>realize YOU are the one to blame for being bullied
>sill feel no regret about anything because wizards don't feel regret
>>
>Chad makes anon lie down and pisses in his sunken chest
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (62KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
62KB, 500x370px
>My whole life
>Literally
>Even at birth
>Mother has postpartum
>People wonder why I'm not even human
>>
>Getting bullied and keep getting my shit stolen by a chad in class
>Go up and try get it back
>Of course I can't so I tell the teacher
>She says she'll deal with it, so I go back to my seat
>The chad goes up and then says to her not to believe anything I say as I'm telling lies
>Teacher laughs and saying something like "thought so"
>Feel completely helpless

It might not seem like much but the psychological effect was something else. The classroom was on the third floor of the building and it's the first time I had thoughts of killing myself.
>>
My brother broke bullys arm when he had enough. Nice "CRUNNCCH" noise, bullying ended there and then.
>>
>>35810980
damnable
>>
>>35810980
This so fucking much
The reason that high school was sort of bearable for me is because of me getting bullied in middle school, it made me self-aware of my autism
>>
>>35810980
they were certainly not trying to do you a favor whatever else was going on.
>>
File: 1490550854523.jpg (106KB, 700x826px) Image search: [Google]
1490550854523.jpg
106KB, 700x826px
>>35810808
you all salty cuz u don t understand that bullies bully dweebs to entertain chads so we can get popular easily
>>
>be other day
>bully calls me faggot
>tell him fuck off
>"you won't do shit"
>knock fucker out in two punches

Legend
>>
some kid in elementary with a broken off box cutter blade chased me around in circles around the whole class desk arrangement. i was one of those kids who nervously smiled pretending it was all a joke even tho everyone else knew i was getting bullied. supervisor came in from all the noise from the desks scraping the floor and i got sent to the office for the rest of the day
>>
>>35811598
What of the legal repercussions?
>You can't strike someone unless they attack first
>If you have a gun, you must first tell them to back off. If they don't and they attack you. You must shout out "I FEAR FOR MY LIFE"! and proceed to fire 12 ((warning shots))
>>
>friend and I are getting bullied
>typical tripping and stealing your pencils, nothing big
>Friend finds out bullies stole his $400 bike
>gets pissed and says he's getting the bike back
>go with him
>arrive at old park where the bullies hang out
>Friend sees bullies hacking apart bike with saws and hammers
>friend walks over to them
>picks up a piece of the bike
>grunts as he swings a 4-foot piece of a bike at the leg of a bully
>hear the crack from about 30ft. away
>stop hanging out with friend
>>
Not mine, but a girl at my school got basically kidnapped and had a glass bottle shoved up her vagina for being lesbian.
>>
>>35812161
You stopped hanging out with your friend because he wasn't a total pushover like you are?
>>
>>35811703
Stuff like that is mostly middle/high school, so basically, fuck legal ramifications. As far as the law says, you aren't accountable for your actions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.