[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ believe black lives matter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: blacklivesmatter.jpg (52KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter.jpg
52KB, 624x351px
Does /r9k/ believe black lives matter?
>>
Does OP believe that posting garbage outside of /b/ isn't a global rule violation that is in fact enforced on /r9k/?

Take your attention whoring somewhere else.
>>
>>35810493
I believe you should go to /pol with your bait shit...no one cares here .. not in any unironic way anyhow.
>>
/r9k/ takes the edgy nihilist position: No Lives Matter
>>
A lot of BLM is kinda dumb, but the people who respond to BLM by uninronically saying "all lives matter" are just as dumb
>>
>>35810945
I was about to say exactly that. Kek.

I frequently say this out loud in public whenever I see a BLM sign. Which is quite often, since I live in Portland.
My gf agrees with me.
>>
Black lives do matter, but BLM are terrorists ergo their lives do not matter.
>>
>>35811040
>edgelord le nihilist XD
>lives in Portland

Im not surprised
>>
File: 1448309074264.jpg (139KB, 564x820px) Image search: [Google]
1448309074264.jpg
139KB, 564x820px
I'll bite. If they really cared for this crap, then they should clean up their own "community" first. Blacks kill Blacks way more than they are taken out by police. But this is an uncomfortable truth, which goes against the BLM "We one nation an shiieet" thought.
>>
kill whitey
and gookey
and spicey
>>
>liberals call america fascist
>liberals proceed to be fascists and destroy america
>>
>>35810493
no because no lives matter

i don't even think that's an edgy or nihilist thing to say.
>>
File: 1479153334769.png (152KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479153334769.png
152KB, 438x420px
>>35811085
By that logic, our founding fathers are also terrorists, as well as all police forces in America. Not disagreeing. Just pointing that out.
>>
File: 1486325140502.jpg (47KB, 660x429px) Image search: [Google]
1486325140502.jpg
47KB, 660x429px
fuck them, they are even neeter than r9k
>>
>>35811538
what you claim is not equal to what you do
>>
>>35811538
fuck off, victor kav.
>>
>>35810493
All lives matter.
So of course black life's matter, HOWEVER the orgazition known as 'blm' is a hate crime prepatraring liars, who don't even care about black men, was started by 2 women and a Trannie and even say on thier web site they are not about men.
>>35810530
>>35810538
>>35810945
Go back to tumbler
>>
>>35810493
black lives don't matter more than cops' lives
>>
>>35810493
The organization is a shit show of black supremacist morons. I say this because I am black, all lives matter and the way BLM has been protesting is immoral and fucking retarded. Burning destroying and stealing shit is no way to solve a problem. I would have them lined up and shot.
>>
>>35811137
I don't mean it in an edgy or nihilistic way.
>>
>>35810493
More than other human lives? No.
They're valued the same as other human lives, which is to say, very little.
>>
>>35811211
Is this guy trolling? European Colonialism destroyed Africans, black people were crucial to Western Industrialization, white people don't own the US and black people have just as much right to live there. Look at what happened to Liberia a country formed off of ill-educated black people black that were refused an education and given nothing except the lands of which were already ravaged. Guys an absolute coon.
>>
>>35811662
>le centrist meme
go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
black people devalue their own lives by participating in a cycle of violence and degeneracy
>>
File: tumblr_lsrhj9S85x1r0q6x8o1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsrhj9S85x1r0q6x8o1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x354px
>>35810493
>Europeans slaughter each other by the million in two World Wars less than 100 years ago
>Whites slaughter their own countrymen in civil wars (American civil war, Russian civil war, English civil war, Spanish civil war, German & Italian reunifications, etc.)
>cheap labor becomes obsolete farm equipment and then suddenly gets the idea they're just as good as anyone
>not even of the same race but expects another race to give a shit
>quickly becomes massive nuisance
>LOOK AT ME
>GIVE ME MONEY
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>RACISM
>FUCK YOU
>FUCK WHITES
>we need more government jobs and money for dem programs tho

Oh man, a happening is coming sooner or later
>>
File: 0291347124.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0291347124.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>35810493
>Does /r9k/ believe black lives matter?

No
>>
>>35811270
kill blackey as well. but you guys already do that to yourselves
>>
I believed in it's original intentions, not the excuse syndicate it's become now.
>>
>>35811023
Correct. The appropriate response is "white lives matter".
>>
>>35810493

I like chubby soul sistas and my weed guy
>>
BLM made me racist
I totally bought into the narrative of widespread police brutality against blacks long before BLM emerged. At first, I totally believed Trayvon was innocent.
By the time BLM had happened, I was already getting sick of SJW identity politics. They kept picking people who were obviously criminal scumbags as their martyrs, and they would twist or omit information to fir their narrative.
>>
>>35810493
I do think that black lives matter just as much as the lives of anyone else. But I also believe that this movement is sloppy, unorganized, and it's rather reactive instead of proactive. If it's going to be effective, this sham of a movement needs to consider getting some form of central leadership and structure. From what I see, it's like anyone can just write "Black Lives Matter"on a t-shirt or sign and they're magically part of the group. They need membership cards or something -- membership cards that don't go to crazy people or angry, uninformed teenagers. Basically, they need to be more like the NAACP and less like a group of angry villagers with torches and pitchforks.
>>
>>35816464
You don't seem to realise that regulation and accountability run contrary to their aims.
>>
>>35810493
The failure of the statement is that it makes BLM seem to be a controversial and in your face statement. When it is the biggest no shit ever because yes All Lives Matter.
>>
I believe that black booty matters.
>>
>>35810493
No, niggers are annoying and aggressive, im all for whatever ensures that there are less of them around
>>
>>35813512
>black people were crucial to Western Industrialization

Are you trolling?

If anything blacks held back industrialization. Slavery kept the slave owners rich but it was a much less efficient system than the actual industrialization that took off first in Britain then in Germany and the Northeastern US, which is the whole reason the south didn't have the numbers or economic power to win the war to keep slavery going.
>>
>>35810493
GO BACK TO POL WITH THAT BULLSHIT
>>
>>35810493

The guy who mows my lawn is alright. Oh and my coke dealer. That's about it - the rest can fuck right off.
>>
They're worse than fecal matter.
>>
>>35815262
If you did not understand exactly why trayvon was shot than you are just an idiot
>>
>>35817674
It's easy to just drink the kool-aid when you're young and impressionable and all your friends do it.
I know Zimzam was in the right now, but I was just out of college at the time
>>
>>35813512
>>35814005
Honest Abe fucked up big time by not sending them back after the war. If there was one event I could change in history....
>>
File: 1489961904850.jpg (145KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489961904850.jpg
145KB, 900x1200px
>>35810493
Very useful idiots

They could scream louder and be more active, imo. Keep bashing police and organizing protests every time an armed criminal with a lengthy criminal history gets shot by cops. I especially liked that one stunt some of them did where a small mobs of BLM supporters specifically target upper-class restaurants to barge in during lunch or dinner and disrupt people's meals by yelling loudly. Small things like that could help redpill more people.
>>
>>35817493
It's well know that the US didn't have nearly enough labor to prosper search it up, it's the whole reason they brought in slaves in the first place.
Also considering the Dark Ages was the motivation for for colonization in the first place white people needed African resources to sustain itself, if it didn't you guys would have collapsed.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.