[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hate/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: angry pepe.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
Have you ever truly hated someone, robots?
If so, what does it feel like? Who is it? Why do you hate them?

I've never hated anyone before. I'm still at the stage where I can ignore the people that I really dislike, so I don't think I'm even close yet
>>
>>35810375
I hate everyone I encounter in person at work, and during my daily commute. I hate the obnoxious ways normies interact with each other, I hate the attention whores who expect everyone in the office to care about their problems.
>>
I hate my supervisor at work. I've also hated one my elementary school teachers.

It doesn't feel good, especially when you're not in a position to really do anything back to them. I dread going to work because I have to deal with my supervisor. I hate her because she gives me shit and a hard time when it's not really warranted. And she isn't that way to anyone else I work with; so it's pretty clear she doesn't like me either.

It's better to not have to deal with anyone you hate; it's best to not have hate at all
>>
File: dsfsfsdf.png (43KB, 342x292px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsfsdf.png
43KB, 342x292px
I hate my mom

oregano
>>
>>35810375
I genuinely hate myself. Everything about me. There is nothing redeeming about me.
It's hell every day.
>>
>>35810375
>truly hated
Hmm
>>
I honest to god hate a few people. One of whom was a grade A autist who tried to kill his brother.
>>
>>35810375
I hate almost everyone I was in school with. Everyone at my work and everyone at all my past jobs.
>>
This tranny I know online is fl going to get a bullet in their head if I ever get cancer at an early age.

Her deaths all I think about.
>>
I truly HATE drunk drivers my mother just got in a coma getting hit. I also just got my back fucked up last year due to a drunk driver. If I EVER find a drunk driver I will kill them by driving them off the road.
>>
>>35811901
What did he do to you? Try to kill you as well?
>>
>>35811688
Well you got dubs so it cant be that bad, mate
>>
File: 1488048043563.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488048043563.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
There was this teacher I had in highschool who was a massive dick for no reason.

He lacked any basic compassion that a teacher should have for his students and he was lazy as fuck. He was your stereotypical nigger on top of all of that.

He'd go out of his way to embarrass me in front of the whole class despite doing nothing to anger him. I'd go to his class, sit down, and do whatever work he'd pass out. I was quiet as a mouse the whole class and just kept to myself. I have no idea why he didn't like me and it still boggles my mind to this day.

Eventually I just stopped going to his classes and he ended up failing me. Almost failed my first year of highschool because of it.

A few years after graduating I learned that he was fired for sexually harassing girls in his class. Lol.
>>
Yes I hate quite a few people. It really is a strange emotion, the calm you feel at the concept of them suffering, it feels really good. Humans are strange. But hate is a human emotion. I would never do anything to anybody though.
>>
>>35810375

Never really hated anyone except myself. Plenty of people make me furiously angry, but whenever I say to myself that I hate them I immediately feel guilty about being so petty and my hatred turns back onto myself.
>>
>>35812789
Get a life faggot. I drive drunk all the time and have never hit anyone you retard.
>>
>>35810375
You have to love someone before you can truly hate them.
>>
>>35813998
My life was ruined. Once I get back on my feet I can't wait to destroy their lives.
>>
>>35810375
My former best friend for stabbing me in the back
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.