[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be in a step-family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bd-old2.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old2.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
What's it like to be in a step-family?
>>
>inb4 incest greentext
>>
>>35810218
that never actually happens
>>
>>35810146
Apparently it sucks, considering every normie with step-parents is insane/liberal
>>
File: CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg (120KB, 745x497px) Image search: [Google]
CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg
120KB, 745x497px
>>35811415
>every normie with step-parents is insane/liberal

seriously... what's up with this?
>>
>>35811415
yeah, step-parents don't have enough bond with their step-children to beat them up, so they grow up to be spoiled liberals.

It's nice that my step-father never had that problem.

Despite that, it sucks being an adult and knowing your mother threw your father off the house and replaced him with another man, it's sickening.

I think it's just disgusting to get another lover and live with him in front of your child, that fucks the child up, but hey, it's just my experience.
>>
File: 1488221286207.jpg (301KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488221286207.jpg
301KB, 1000x800px
My step mom is genuinely good and caring towards me. For some reason having a woman that's not blood related not hate me feels really good. Maybe there's a little glimpse of hope left.
>>
>>35811613
is your dad rich?
>>
>>35811415
>liberal
>>35811517
>so they grow up to be spoiled liberals.
It's astonishing how you guys can inject the liberal "boogeyman" into literally everything.
>>
>>35811793
>into literally everything
>a person's political views has nothing to do with how they were raised!
triggered much?
>>
>>35810146
>HES YOUR FAGGOT SON MARGE
>*son flinches as father shouts*
>>
>>35810146
I realized I haven't answered OP's question at all, it's pretty normal I guess, except for the part that you know your step-(anything) doesn't really care for you as much as other family members do, you know you're not blood related so at times, mostly involving money, you tend to get suspicious of him.

My stepfather and mother grew old together, and I think my stepfather really wanted to have kids instead of dating my mother, I can kind of see it in the way he advises me throughout some situations.
>>
>>35810146
I have two half brothers whose mother fucking hates me and whispers in my dad's ear like fucking Palpatine. They're only 9 and 7 but I'm afraid she's already infected them with her toxic personality. My mom died in a car accident so my dad is the only parent I have, but he definitely shows more favor to my brothers and I think he's thinking about kicking me out at that harpy's behest.
>>
>>35811517
I absolutely feel you anon, ive had a pompous prick of a step dad when I never asked for it I was 8 when he came into my life. he never gave a shit about me or my sister but whn he had his own kid he spoiled the fuck out of her and will always treat her better than us. idgaf anymore about thefamily that raised me bc they raise me wrong. I'm to meet my real dad soon and move out. fuck them, my mom gets sad when I say I'm going to leave but she needs to wake up from la la wonderland and realize she fucked up all they think I am is a autistic dumb uck who dosent know better but honestly when I see the pain in their eyes when I say the truth bout how I feel, I could give a rats ass. shouldn't have hit me
shouldn't have denied me my opinion on what had to do with me
should have treated me like a person instead of a dog
cry all you want, I feel absolutely no sympathy for the shit you pulled
you lose fuckers, your lucky I aint a dead body in a bathtub havin slashed my wrists while sippin my fav drink dumb bastards I goddamb hate NORMIE FUCKS TO DEATH
I never asked for this pain
fuckers can sick my pink dick
>>
It sucks.

I would say /thread but that's in poor taste
>>
>>35812139
yeah, and it all comes down to marriage, marriage doesn't have the same dignity as it did before, marriage should be a life lasting union but it's currently treated as an obligation.

As someone who really suffered from his parents' divorce, and an abusive stepfather, I think it's very fucked up. A child should have the absolute right to be raised by its two biological parents.
>>
>>35810146
the life goes step by step
>>
>>35811698
lol no, but he as a certain charm. He cheated my mom and married in secret while she was pregnant.
>>
>>35810146
I would be his bf and he would never be lonely or sad again. I would kiss him until he beamed with smiles and blushes warmed up his face ;_;
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.