[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21...probably going to die alone...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Met this girl on okcupid. Dated for two weeks gave her my fist kiss(progressed into makeout session ), 2 days later she said she wasn't ready for a relationship and the let's still be friends. It's been 2 weeks since she said that and I'm still obsessed and lonier than ever. What do?
>pic related
>>
>>35810127
Well are you still friends?
Are you talking about stuff and doing things together that don't involve fucking?

Don't tell me you did the retarded thing and fucked off because she wanted to be more to you than a notch on a bedpost.
>>
>>35810191
I still wanted to be friends too cause I don't have any but she seems to not really be interested in even that... but yeah we talk sometimes but I have kind of distanced myself....
>>
>>35810127
ffs what's with this board today? we've had 3+ threads about dating/fucking asian chicks.

She probably wants to know you better before starting the relationship, how were your advances?

If she noticed you were afraid of touching her or a bit awkward it may be because of that, she wants you to warm more to her before getting on that level of intimacy.

On the other side of the spectrum she may just be keeping you orbiting in case she doesn't find anyone better.
>>
>>35810244
>>35810127
>"let's just stay friends"
means
>"I don't want to be around you anymore but I don't want to come off as a bitch"
if you met her on a dating site and she says she's not ready for a relationship she's lying through her teeth, you're just not good enough for her
>>
>>35810270
I acted pretty normal (I think) but I feel like I shouldn't have opened up and told her that I've never had a girlfriend and that I'm taking zoloft... we go to the same uni so I still see her sometimes but it hurts... I didn't do anything that was too much just held her hand mostly and then kissed her that one day but maybe too many times... but I basically pick her up while kissing her and I did not expect the rejection cause she seemed really into it desu
>>
>>35810344
You're probably right desu she takes really long to reply to texts now...
>>
>>35810244
Well stop that and talk to her.
Presumably you two have some sort of mutual interests.
>>
>being friends with someone from a dating site.
These whores want a boyfriend and fuck. She probably has 5 other dicks lined up. Do the same and find other bitches.
>>
>>35810127
>21...probably going to die alone...
Are you fucking stupid? I can't stand kids coming on here talking about how everything is shit, I get it's not easy but you can still turn around.

Of course, sometimes it's justified. After all, life is easy, it probably just wasn't for you
>>
>>35810491
Yes but she is a super normie nursing student who is involved in lots of school stuff and I'm a shut in engineering student who will probably be unemployed once I graduate. I don't want to beg for affection....
>>
>>35810721
I turned 21 in 2008, are you saying that I was a kid back then?
>>
>>35810768
Yes, I don't get what you're trying to say though

Why the fuck do you let magical numbers decide what you are anyway? Are you /pol/?
>>
>>35810619
Maybe that's true because she had a schedule and wouldn't let me see it... but I thought we had a "connection" but idk if I can do what you suggested. I'm too much of a beta faggot
>>
>>35810425
>I acted pretty normal (I think) but I feel like I shouldn't have opened up and told her that I've never had a girlfriend
always pretend you've had great girlfriends, great sex and relationships. that was your mistake. you lost her.
>>
>>35810127
you should have killed her out in the desert and raped her corpse while you had the chance
>>
>>35810831
edgy.

(comment was not original)
>>
>>35810721
Yeah I'm pretty stupid desu I'm failing all my classes this semester too even though I'm almost finished with uni... I'm fucking pathetic desu
>>
>>35810766
You're probably too much of a paranoid clingy trashball to get girls. Which is ok, every young person behaves like this for a while.
Anyway go do your best and try to be friendly and honest about things.
>>
>>35810831
she was really nice before she decided to end it but I'm not that angry about it , just sad
>>
>>35810800
You lost by being a beta faggot to yourself and cucked yourself in the process. Dont ever sell yourself short. Get 2 or 3 matches at the same time so you dont put these bitches on a pedestal.
>>
>>35810972
I will try but I don't usually get that many matches. But yeah I think I'll make a tinder when I'm more emotionally stable....
>>
>>35810903
I probably am but I think it's cause I don't have friends and usually spend all my time alone "studying" that I grew attached too quickly...
>>
>>35810814
Maybe you're right but she said she was really "conservative" so I thought it would be ok to say the truth...plus I had to tell her cause I had no idea on how to kiss...
>>
>>35811109
You seem to be a serious guy about this. Maybe meet women some other way than dating sites. Sounds like a meme but focus on yourself if you feel like you deserve better than these superficial relationships.
>>
>>35811744
I wouldn't know how desu I'm a nerdy engineering student so not many girls in my classes and I'm an outcast even with the other engineering guys... but idk how to approach girls irl my psychologist told me to work on myself too but I'm too tired
>>
>>35812379
Find something you like doing and can be good at. Much more success if it's somewhere outdoors. It's pretty much just making your circle bigger. Don't focus on just girls, meet all kinds of people and make friends then go out with them. It seems tiring because you don't make it fun.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.