[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good tips for beating food addiction?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (79KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
79KB, 650x433px
Any good tips for beating food addiction?
>>
>>35808920
Bump. I would like to know too. I don't want to become a fatbot
>>
Move to Africa. Problem solved.
>>
>>35808920
Stop eating. Like, if you know your SF or Sodium intake has been high recently, just stop eating those things.
>>
>>35808920
Do drugs you pussy. Addicted to food lmao holy shit. Hunger pangs must really suck dude brb shitting and puking at the same time.
>>
>>35808920
just develop self discipline and willpower and be yourself
>>
>>35808920
nothing bar dying comes to mind
good luck anon
>>
File: 1432338105649.jpg (26KB, 500x528px)
1432338105649.jpg
26KB, 500x528px
Try getting addicted to cocaine you fucking fat sack of manbaby shit.

I hope you fucking kill yourself someday, choke on a fucking chicken bone when you're digging into a KFC family bucket.
>>
>>35808920
>If you are bored:
distract yourself with something that is fun for you
>If you are emotional:

>If you are hungry: eat something small. Eat it slowly
>In general: Think about the consequences of binging to discourage yourself
>>
>>35808920
Bump. I would like to know too. I don't want to become a fatbot at all
>>
just become an alcoholic. nothing loses weight like a week long bender with minimal eating followed by a massive hangover lasting a couple days with no food. do that every other week and you'll be /fit/ in no time. plus it's more socially acceptable than other drugs.
>>
A cigarette or piece of gum after every meal so you know you're done eating. One of which ever you pick for every time you get a craving. It's that easy desu UwU. Or get some fucking professional help instead of going to 4chan you fucking slob.
>>
Also, try being addicted to meth you fat cry baby. I bet you never had a hard day in your life. Oh my parents didn't get me this thing for my birthday one time, my dad made me play T ball when I was 7. Please, my mom tried to kill herself in front of me multiple times when I was little and my dad actually did it when I was 13. Not like he was actually there much in the first place. Your life isn't that bad manbaby. Get off 4chan, throw away the Henti, go to the gym, and see a fucking counselor if your life's that bad.
>>
try meditating on it
>>
>>35808920

stop eating so much. set a calorie goal and don't eat over it.
>>
>>35808920
>>35809763
just stop eating fatties.
>>
when ever you get hungry have a cool refreshing newport brand cigarette instead
>>
>>35811640
>my family is retarded and I like meth
>feel bad for me :(((((
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.