[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys get jobs? What's stopping you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 12

Why don't you guys get jobs? What's stopping you?
>>
I don't want to work. So I don't.
>>
once the school children and highschoolers start waking up, this board really goes to shit.
>>
>>35807934
>What's stoping you?

nothing
>>
>>35807934
Posting from work, what's up
>>
>>35807971
Why should the rest of society support you in that by paying for your food, housing, etc. (or giving you money to pay for it)?

I don't want to work either, but I do it because I need to eat.

>>35807972
The only children here are the ones who refuse to take responsibility for themselves.
>>
>>35807934
Submitted over a hundred resumes and got zero replies.
>>
>>35807934

THE ECONOMY ONLY ALLOWS ME TO GET WAGESLAVE JOBS LIKE BURGER FLIPPING AND RETAILKEK REEEEEE
>>
>>35808003
I can eat without working. Feels good man.
>>
>>35808026
And? You work your way up. Use a shit job as motivation to get skills so you can get a better job.
>>
Be night security guards retards.
You're up all night alone anyway, but people will pay you to go to places and be up all night alone.
>>
>>35808075
I was a night guard. It's really hard to get good security Jobs. Mostly what a new guard will be doing is watching a construction site, while being monitored by some sort of checkpoint system. When I quit my job doing g security, they expected me to be charging like a madman around the site with no breaks for 8 hours straight. For a while there it was kinda nice, let me walk around at my own pace, other people fucked that up by stealing from the site though.
>>
>>35807934

35 years old but never had a job in my life
No skills at all not even any social skills
Not only lacking in skills but a 35 year gap of nothingness is impossible to ignore on an application
Don't have a license and have no idea how to drive so any job outside of my immediate radius is gone
Live somewhat rural so no jobs nearby enough to walk
Live with my mommy on welfare
Sleep 16 hours a day and am awake for 8 and feel miserably tired if I stay awake any longer than that
Haven't spoken to anybody but my mom in over 10 years except "hi"
Speak to my mom once every 2 weeks or so because I'm only awake at night
No phone number for them to contact me
No references
No money to pay for anything
Can't even form a sentence really outside of the internet because too nervous

in other words fuck you
>>
>>35807934
REFERENCE CHECKS

This is between me and the employer, why the hell do I have to get all of these other people involved?
>>
They don't want to hire me.
>>
i have a job

i'm poorer now than when i didn't have a job

don't listen to these fucks, kids: if you work, you really do die
>>
>>35808075
>get a job as a security guard
Even entry level positions want a ton of references, experience, and professional qualifications. Either that and or ex LEO/military background.
>>
>>35807934
parents let me use their money so why do i have to get a job
>>
>>35807982
Same here my dude, free wifi for the guests
>>
I literally can't, I was going to work a call job, but I can't even drive or open doors or type without pain, can't evne open a water bottle. I can't walk that much either, I struggle to get out of hte chair
>>
>>35808374
Also, the jobs you get are terrible. Last job I did as a guard made me sit outside all night with no shelter or way to keep warm, nowhere to make coffee or heat food not even water was available.
>>
>>35808374
Lolno

I applied through craigslist, went into the interview with zero experience and got hired on the spot.
>>
>>35808453
Bring your own retard
>>
>>35808427
You can type, you lazy fucking cripple. Go work at a call center
>>
>>35808453
That's illegal here.
>>
>>35808453
>tfw Security Guard at hospital
>get my own office, computer, fridge, and microwave
>everyone I work with is super friendly
>free foos almost every shift because nurses drown their depression in sugar and fat

Nigga just get a better security job
>>
>>35808472
Wow so insightful.
>>
>>35808003
>society

Because I didn't ask to be born, so now you have to provide for me and I didn't ask to be inside a society or country either but you are instantly put into the system the moment you are born.
>>
File: Cockneykekkles.jpg (115KB, 1160x610px) Image search: [Google]
Cockneykekkles.jpg
115KB, 1160x610px
>>35807934
I am a unique and special snowflake who is exceptionally intelligent and aware. Kissing ass and scraping by to serve an impaired employer and mindless masses just doesn't suit me, it's not my place in the world. No I am not being ironic.
>>
File: 1487943200113.jpg (38KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487943200113.jpg
38KB, 363x380px
>>35807934
>What's stopping you?

"Jobs were stolen by immigrants, the evil libruls and / or Zionist conspiracy are to blame for all my failures in life, etc. I'm not REALLY an autist."

There. I just spared this thread hundreds of half-baked replies.
>>
>>35808540
You think the easiest job imaginable is hard but youre just a little bitch sorry
>>
>>35808301
>Don't have a license and have no idea how to drive so any job outside of my immediate radius is gone
Learn to drive. If you live somewhere rural I'm astonished that you've gone so long without being able to drive.

Even if you don't end up getting a job, being able to drive greatly expands your world.
>>
>>35808527
I didn't get to choose where I was assigned, they gave me the job and I couldn't change it.
>>
>>35808545
Most of society didn't ask for you to be born either.
>>
>>35808301

Holy shit people actually live like this?
>>
>>35808595
And you are providing for them too.
>>
>>35807934
I get benefits for just going to school
>>
>>35807934
But, I do have a job, Anon. I'm a software developer. I thought it would be the ultimate introvert job, but I was so very wrong. I make a good salary, but my introverted personality is going to hold me back from really excelling.
>>
>Apply to work at bookstore
>Online app disappears into the void
>See a 300 pound chick waddling after the manager training her next time I'm in

>Apply to stock shelves at grocery store
>Online app has 20 pages of personality questions obviously designed to weed out introverts

>Get donkeydick security job
>Perfect attendance and bosses happy
>Move to another city and want to transfer
>"We don't really do transfers anon. Just quit and reapply"
>Online system rejects my application
>>
File: 1433751003162.jpg (52KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
1433751003162.jpg
52KB, 780x688px
>>35808582
>Learn to drive
Great advice, you sure no how to fix people's lives with brevity and clarity.

>If you live somewhere rural I'm astonished that you've gone so long without being able to drive.
Did you read his post at all? Why does living rural mandate learning to drive?
>>
File: 91b1Hd0.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
91b1Hd0.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
>>35807934
I'm afraid of job interview and the question what I've been doing in recent 7 fucking years.

Beeing neet fat fuck is very shameful to me
>>
>>35808674
>We don't really do transfers anon. Just quit and reapply
Protip: If it's anything other than a shitty startup with early 2000s technology, they can do transfers, they just lied to you to avoid having to do the paperwork.

I worked for a fucking retail chain and even as a clerk they could do transfers.
>>
>>35808681
He's currently dependent on his mom in order to go anywhere. No wonder he's a fucking robot.
>>
>>35808582

Alright dumbfuck how should I learn to drive if I don't have a car BECAUSE I DONT DRIVE

oh let me guess I should hire somebody to teach me great idea how about I pay for it with the JOB I DONT HAVE

or maybe I should get one of my friends to teach me! I dont have friends and I never have had friends except for one when I was 7 for like a month

god it pisses me off how much the average person takes what they think are basic things for granted
>>
File: 60's hitler.jpg (29KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
60's hitler.jpg
29KB, 620x470px
>>35807934
I'd have to stop smoking weed and I don't want to
>>
>>35808745
I'd like to smoke weed. I can't afford it because I don't have any income. Welfare doesn't even cover rent here.
>>
>>35808681
holy shit you're dumb. Even for a frog poster
>>
>>35808703
I don't understand this. I've had long gaps in employment in the past, and nobody has ever asked about it
>>
>>35807934
>apply for job
>takes like an hour per job application, usually have to upload documents and complete a few dumb tests.
>knocked back almost immediately, sometimes on the same day.

This is why anon.
It's not i'm not trying, whenever i apply it's almost instantaneous rejection.
>>
>>35808703
Just lie on your resume. Not difficult
>>
>>35808740
Does your mom have a car?

Do any of your relatives have a car?
>>
>>35808810
the thing is I'm 27yo and I've never worked
I'm pretty sure that employer will ask why and I simply don't know what to answer
>>
>>35808826
Because your applying for jobs you're unqualified for or they noticed you were retarded from the tests which you clearly are if you haven't realized this yet
>>
>>35808912
>Can we contact this employer as a reference?
No
>Why not?
Uhh. I didn't leave on good terms
>Why, what happened?
>Spaghetti starts falling out of pockets
>>
I would get nothing out of having a job. Just having money isn't going to do anything for me, since I have no friends or girlfriend or whatever, so I have no need to spend money.

I have a computer, and that's all I really need.

Normally, when you get a job, it's a sacrifice, but you're also getting something out of it.

If I got a job, it wouldn't be of any benefit to me.

And, besides, there are other ways to make money. Odd jobs are going to be more the norm in the future -- things like uber, internet surveys, selling shit on ebay, youtube videos, etc -- that's the wave of the future.

"Getting a job" is a boomer ideal.

Boomer world is slowly going away. Television is in its death throes, but it's not going to stop just there.
>>
>>35808976
>Ask a friend to pretend they're the employer and to talk you up.
>Spaghetti avoided
>>
>>35809031
>a friend
Like I would have any
>>
>>35808976
>"Can we contact this employer as a reference?"
Yes
>"Okay."
>Later that day, receive call on the burner cell that I bought specifically for this occasion
>Answer the phone as Boss Bosserton, the old boss of anon
>explain to prospective employer how fucking great I am at what I do
>if they ask about my business, tell them it closed down

Fucking difficult wow. If you can't even work for it, you don't deserve the job
>>
>>35808949

baka

fuck off and die

I thought my posts were clear enough but you're too stupid to understand

goodbye im not replying to your posts anymore have fun with your life where you get everything handed to you with a minimal amount of effort
>>
>>35808995
>bla bla bla I'm a fucking slob and I don't feel like working reeee here are my half assed excuses

faggot I am a nigger and an immigrant and I own my own business doing stuff whitey doesn't wanna do

I bet you also go to /pol/ to complain about niggers being lazy you fat lazy piece of shit
>>
I have one

it sucks and it has killed my social life
>>
>>35809085
>I own my own business

So you don't have a job either?

What exactly are you complaining about?
>>
>>35808995
>Just having money isn't going to do anything for me

You are so wrong holy shiy
>>
>>35809093
>having a social life
Leave
>>
>>35809127
wat

I work every day
I employ people too

fucking lazy piece of shit I bet you voted for Trump too. Actually I hope you do, can't wait til your neetbux are slashed
>>
>>35809085
>I own my own business doing stuff whitey doesn't wanna do
Translation: landscaping
>>
>>35809160
I don't make neetbux, you dumb nigger, I make money from ebay.
>>
>>35809082
>you get everything handed to you with a minimal amount of effort
You don't know shit, anon.
>>
>>35807934
Too awkward for customer service, too young/inexperienced for a desk job.
>>
>>35809171
nope, I work as a restorer of a very specific type of antique building

Took me years of apprenticeship to get to where I am now.

>>35809176
translation: I flip shit on ebay, I make maybe $300 a month and I live with mommy/don't pay rent. Also food stamps

faggot
>>
>>35807934
no ged/tasc/hiset certificate
>>
>>35809231
Okay? You're still a laborer, not a "businessman".
>>
>>35808548
pretty much this, going to work is only for filthy normie plebs
>>
>>35809231
Your figures are way too low, nigger boy.
>>
It's just hard. Every entry level job is some customer service shit that requires you to fake being happy and enthusiastic.

And I'm ugly so it's harder to get those kind of jobs. I suck at interviews too. Had two, did bad in both. I'm socially anxious so that'll never really improve.

I wish I could just work as a dishwasher or something but how the fuck do I even apply for jobs like that?
>>
>>35809254
yeah so? owning a business /=/ "being a businessman", you retarded NEET. when did I call myself a "businessman"?

I make great money, every job I do is completely different than the last, and I love my job

but keep deluding yourself into thinking than selling your japanese sex doll collection on ebay is "working"
>>
>>35809285
>I wish I could just work as a dishwasher or something but how the fuck do I even apply for jobs like that?

holy shit

>walk into a restaurant
>"you guys need a dishwasher"?

this place is full of absolute retards
>>
File: 1480262810609.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480262810609.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
I'm a terrible interviewee, and have a nasty habit of walking off the job for petty reasons. I quit my last job at dairy plant because I had milk spilled all over me.

Literally quit over spilt milk
>>
>why don't you throw away all the time in your life to be paid a pittance for your labor so a capitalist can take away 99% of the profit your work generates?

The aristocrats are the real welfare queens, i'll work when I'm properly compensated for the value i bring. Wageslaves die in poverty with the entire life put towards earning someone elses dollar. The American dream is propaganda. In some countries they murder workers for even thinking about trying to unionize. IN most countries the government encourages the Capitalist to crack down on unionization through intimidation and economic strong-arming

Furthermore the current system is one of excess and completely unsustainable, if i Contribute to the system in any way i'm really just fucking over future generations further.

>Why should the rest of society support you in that by paying for your food, housing, etc. (or giving you money to pay for it)?

Because the alternative is forcing me to support the capitalist pig not for basic needs, but for gross excess of unimaginable scale.

I'll contribute when there is incentive for me to do so beyond basic survival. If my only incentive is survival i'll go for crime. I'd rather be a leech than slave.
>>
Fugedaboudit
>>
>>35809351
>Fedora: The Post

Are you an aspiring writer, by chance? Is your hair long?
>>
>>35809320

Phahahahahhaaaaaa, what a faggot you are, my goodness.
>>
>>35809312

That sounds stupid.I just walk into a restaurant without even ordering anything and ask if they're hiring? And then if they say no, I just walk out? Wtf , sounds rude as hell.
>>
>>35809093
I always thought if I would get a job i could finally find people to hang out with and stop beeing miserable antisocial robot
>>
>>35809423
I'm going to find you and dump a gallon of milk on your dick
>>
File: IMG_5755.png (326KB, 631x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5755.png
326KB, 631x480px
>>35808301
I'm convinced something actually died inside me reading this. I hope I never end up like this, for Christ sakes anon how have you not committed suicide yet? Do you still have hope in life ?
>>
>>35809452
>I'm going to find you and dump a gallon of milk on your dick
That sounds really lewd.
>>
>>35808545
>I didn't ask to be born

This is why we need soylent green, so we can recycle these broken humans
>>
>>35809374

*tips*

>Complaining about Fedora: The Post
>On Fedora: The Board

Stupid wageslave.Shouldn't you be working rather than reading?

I'm an aspiring engineer, I don't know why though. Even if i'm paid slightly more than the average wagecucks i'm still going to be fucked over my entire life by the top of the pyramid. Maybe i'll finish my education then just go full neet. Though if educations the only thing i want it'd probably be better to go into science or mathematics.
>>
>>35809545
Lol tl;dr fagboi
>>
>>35809510
So are we doing this or what
>>
>>35809545
>Shouldn't you be working rather than reading?
It's Sunday...
>>
>>35809564

Get to work. There are pennies to be earned!
>>
>>35809590
You will be forced to work eventually anon :3
>>
>>35809351
>Furthermore the current system is one of excess and completely unsustainable
Completely agree, but how does doing nothing fix anything? We need a green economy revolution

>>35809374
There was nothing wrong with his post, you uneducated faggot. Are you still in highschool?
>>
>>35809621
Lol nice samefag, such a SAD attempt to be noticed
>>
Nothing's stopping me but I can only get low income unskilled work and in the end am actually much more satisfied living NEET and doing what I want than working 8 hours a day somewhere I hate just for the money.

I worked in a call center with a mostly geriatric clientele recently and so many of them told me... don't save they'll take it all from you when you're old and just get out and enjoy being young. Their miserable stories didn't get to me until after I was fired and I decided to take the summer off to just enjoy time with my friends.

Now I just can't bring myself to get back into work. I do enjoy working but I have a lot of classes and hobbies in the evening and I'm very reluctant to be flexible with hours accordingly and these days employers expect you to be free and ready to work 24/7 for minimum wage. Fuck em I'm not begging until I'm broke and I saved ALOT in my old jobs.
>>
>>35807934
Actually, I'm starting a new job tomorrow. :)
I still need a car, though. :(
>>
>>35809661
>>>/o/
Read the sticky.
>>
>>35809672
Don't tell me what to do >:[

Go away
>>
>>35809289
I just think it's silly you thinking you're hot shit when your place in the world is "sweaty nigger with a van".
>>
>>35809684
I'm just trying to help you find a cheap used car that's not a complete heap of shit.
>>
>>35809698
I SAID STOP. YOU'RE DISGUSTING.
>>
>>35807934
I had a seasonal job does that count? Also in some ways I lose more money if my job can't make student loan payments.
Ayy lmao college.
>>
>>35809714
I'M HELPING ANON PS CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB
>>
File: Capture.png (60KB, 740x709px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
60KB, 740x709px
>>35809648
Lmao you are really making a fool of yourself, shouldn't you get back to your grade 9 math class
>>
>>35809739
Lol nice photoshop, you're really exposing yourself now
>>
>>35807934
I don't want to find a job. I'll make things and milk those who need a job, to buy things they have no idea they could've made by themselves.
>>
>>35807934

I do have a job. I am a graveyard shift wageslave because my education is not yet complete, it's on hold.

How dare you make a thread like this.
>>
>>35809672
Is there a cheap way to get my license?
>>
>>35809803
I'll tell you everything you need to know if you post a cute animal
>>
>>35809584

30% of Americans work weekends and that number is ever growing. Weekends off are temporary, they'll be taken from you too once the capitalist can do so.

>>35809612
Maybe. But the later the better. I'll work eventually. the wagecuck will work perpetually.
>>
Beyond being unknowingly schizophrenic for a while, I also just have no motivation to work. Nobody asks me to work. There's no social circle to pressure me into competing in material goods possession with them. No girl has ever shown interest in me. There's also the fact that mass unemployment will be a thing within the next 10~20 years because of these large strides in AI and automation being made anyway.
>>
>>35807934
I do drugs, I'm borderline, I don't do well working for other people's money, I like to enjoy being alive rather than work. Selling drugs is okay.
>>
File: 1426010968983.jpg (90KB, 710x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426010968983.jpg
90KB, 710x800px
>>35809836
Will a picture of a cute animal be enough?
>>
File: 1489728264170.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489728264170.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>>35809872
Thats a cute animal. Go to the DMV and get your license, it's the same flat rate anywhere you go
>>
How broken in do you have to be to actually believe that being a wagecuck is a good thing? You're like a niger who enjoys being a slave. How can you not realize that a wage is just a carrot that let's someone ride you for their own benefit for your entire life.
>>
>>35809935
How much longer will your parents support your degenerate lifestyle?
>>
>>35809898
I live in Europe and it's really expensive here.
>>
>>35809803
In my state if you're over 21 you don't need to take any sort of driving course or lessons.

>go to DMV
>get permit ($10)
>pass knowledge test
>drive supervised for three months
>pass road test
>get probationary license ($6)
>drive unsupervised for a year
>get full license ($24)
>>
>>35809965
How expensive, hmmmmmm?
>>
>>35809951
>complains about degenerate lifestyle
>While arguing in favor of a lifestyle that involves being fucked by a pig and enjoying it

What does piggies cock taste like?
>>
>>35808301
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

That sounds like a fucking miserable existence and you don't have much to live for. You don't even sound thrilled typing this all out.
>>
>>35810054
Does daddy even look you in the eyes anymore?
>>
>>35808527
Easier said than done when people that get jobs like that refuse to fucking leave.
die in a car accident already so I can take your spot.
>>
>>35809661
>car

buy a moped
>>
>>35810082
>Easier said than done when people that get jobs like that refuse to fucking leave.

We actually have a really high turnover rate, since it's a new security company and everyone who applies tends to be in their early-20's with no direction in life
>>
>>35810138
And what's stopping some nigger from stealing that shit?
>>
>>35810164
A lock.
>>
>>35810154
Just because that 20 year old doesn't want to be stuck dealing with retarded visitors and asshole nurses everyday doesn't mean they "have no direction in life". If anything, that applies more to you, since you sound like your approaching your 30's and still work some dead end security job that pays minimum wage and you think you are living large just because your duties are easy.
They are smart enough to know a shit job when they see it.
I bet you kissed a lot ass to get that position in some little office far away from the triage desk and metal detector :^)
>>
>>35810206
what's stopping them from just picking up the whole thing and putting it on the back of a truck?

What's stopping them from just breaking the lock?
>>
>>35810206
Whats to stop him from stealing the lock? Another lock? Another lock on that one? Fuck you're stupid.
>>
>>35810242
Chaining it to some immovable object.
>>
can someone help me with a career, right now i work one job every sunday and get to come in at 11 am, its just a warehouse job and i put away boxes every minute or so they come depending on how rainy it is. i live in Vancouver. all the other time spent is just hugging next to a heater sitting on a chair looking at this board. i don't talk to anyone and the co-workers are asian with poor english.

problem is it only gets me 240 dollars a month

i just need a full time EXACTLY like this, i cant work full time here because theres too many asians they got hired and maybe even a little more pay would be nice

any reply would be great thanks
>>
>>35810275
>what are bolt/chain cutters
>>
>>35810302
You can't completely protect against a sufficiently determined and well-equipped thief, but you can make it not worth the required effort for them to steal it. Same as with a car.
>>
>>35810332
A car is much harder to pilfer than a moped.

A moped is no bigger than bike in most cases which can be picked up by a few people and carried away regardless of how many locks you put on it.

Not every theif has the equipment, skill or time to take someone's car especially if it has alarms and thick glass windows to prevent breaking.
>>
>>35807934
>What's stopping you?

My country has ~50% unemployment rate in young people.
There is no fucking way I'm getting a job.
Also, the easiest and most accessible jobs are those that require social skills.
>>
>>35810224
No, that just means they a lazy like most young people the job is fine.
>>
>>35810224
WEW look at that projection
>>
>>35810400
You just said that you have a high turn over rate, which means two things:
1.The manager/supervisors are dickheads
2.The work enviroment is absolute shit, and isn't worth the pay

Im very familiar with how security at a Hospital works. You have the guys that have been there for a long time and kiss a lot of ass get the easiest positions, while the new people are stuck standing around the metal detector pissing off people that just want to go and see their dying grandma and dealing with an entire clan of black people that want to beat your face in because the nurses told you to tell them they can't go in the room and see their nigga who was shot in the face.
>>
>being a wagie

there are plenty of jobs that pay 3-5 more dollars than wagie tier eg: mailman, call center, police officer, security guard, uber.
>>
>>35810423
You know its true, which is why you can't refute it, stupid fuck
>>
>>35810423
also you don't know what that word means
>>
>>35810485
Nigga I'm 23 but alright. People my age are lazy, plain and simple. Like you.
>>
>>35810510
>admitted to his duties pertain to just sitting around all day in a room all to himself eating junk food
>calls everyone else lazy
Yeah, you should be in security, you're clearly too stupid to do anything else.
>>
>>35810556
Any job is better than no job :)
>>
how did yall live with no job? Your parents semi-rich?
>>
>>35810423
I used to work corrections and all you said is true even on that. Okder guys are lazy kiss asses who deep throat bosses dick while the young guys have to maintain a job the hard way by working and putting up with the crap. Jokes on them because these stupid cucks get to comfortable from the dick sucking and think it's young people being lazy when. We move on to better jobs.
>>
>>35808005
make a better CV
>>
>>35810459
>metal detector
At a hospital? What third world country do you live in?
>>
>>35811150
>what is a mental ward
>>
>>35808681
>Tfw it's illegal for me to drive
feels bad
>>
>>35807934
I juse really REALLY don't want to. Like the thought of working makes me burst into tears.
>>
>>35811339
Literally never seen one anywhere in any hospital I've been in. We have like, 2 cops watching the area where criminals are looked after and 2 more cops sitting in an office by one of the entrances.
>>
>>35807934
>tfw local walmart wants 3 page essay about why you'd make a good employee
>Parents' advice is to just keep looking
>>
>>35811471
>Like the thought of working makes me burst into tears.
Why?

Working means I can afford my own apartment, and I don't have to listen to my parents nagging here.
>>
>>35810709
no, they're just middle class and don't get into debt
>>
>>35808545
We should have terminations for you fucks.

You didn't ask to be born? Fine. Here, you can get un-born. W

What you can't do is sit around watching anime and leeching off the rest of us for 60 years.
>>
>>35811150
America.
original.
adfgadsf
>>
>>35811454
why so senpai?
>>
>What's stopping you?
the fact that im too young for a job maybe
>>
>>35809428
thats exactly what you fucking do
>>
>>35811663
I cant,CANT be around people all day. I really want to get NEETBUX but being nervous and scared to work isn't a valid reason I think.
>>
>>35812145
Become a trucker? Just you, your truck, and the open road.
>>
I owe almost $100,000 in child support. Anything I make would get confiscated.
>>
>>35812183
>$100,000
How do you manage to owe that much??
>>
File: 1226212994348.gif (14KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1226212994348.gif
14KB, 195x195px
>>35812009
But I can, and I will, wagie. Don't forget to go to bed early tonight, it's sunday. Don't want to make Mr. Shekelstein angry by getting tired on the job.

Only 3 more days until my Neetbux come in and I can buy my next anime figure. Thanks again!
>>
>>35812009
>What you can't do is sit around watching anime and leeching off the rest of us for 60 years.

Watch me, Wagie
>>
>>35812183
It's based on the standard formula , with two kids and about 45 months where I have paid nothing
>>
>>35812170
I can't drive. I havnt driven a car in two years..
>>
>>35809082
I'm sure I'll enjoy it more than your miserable shithole, anon. Enjoy not trying to change.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.