[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captcha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-26-12-01-30.png (454KB, 656x929px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-26-12-01-30.png
454KB, 656x929px
Who takes these pictures?
Are they from google earth?

This one is right by my house
>>
>google earth
>actually thinking that the earth is spherical as depicted in google earth

stop right there, buddy. the earth is flat.
>>
>>35807052
Why the Zionists of course.
>>
>>35807082
I remember captcha used to make us cypher words from old books and stuff for them, what is our purpose by selecting the signs? Why else are there so many photos of street signs?
>>
Bring
Up
My
>>
are you guys legit retarded?
google uses their captcha (and always has) to train their neural networks
>>
>>35807874
Okay that is what i assumed, friend. Training it to recognize street signs?

Some of them seem randon, like selecting trees. I can understand the purpose for street signs
>>
>>35807901
>first it was text for their OCR engine
>now its mostly street signs for their robocars
>next is landmarks for their robo planes
>>
>>35808050
They can recognize signs but can they read them? When will we be forced to cypher the signs for them too
>>
File: feelssmart.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
feelssmart.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
they are pictures that are used by self driving cars to navigate. your work is being used by a neural net to help train robots to make you obsolete

something about it warms my heart, using NEETs to train robot cars. like millions of little hamsters on wheels, even shitposting on 4chan has become harnessed to push humanity's technological achievements forward
>>
>>35807052
captcha is google's work to stop bots spamming ads and scams. But after a while robots became better at solving those than human

so they did recaptcha using your cursor's movement history to determine if you're a bot or not. If they suspect you they crop pictures of verified objects signs trains store fronts and what not from street view etc

you can use legacy captcha from the settings menu newfag
>>
>>35808240
Im aware. I use legacy on my computer but I hardly ever phonepost.
>>
>>35807114
you know these future cars that drive themselves?
machine learning son
>>
Why are the machines so interested in what is and what is not sushi? Is sushi part of the master plan?
>>
>>35807052
google's maps cars have been taking pictures of every street since 2007
>>
>>35809382
Right. But if thwy cant even decide whats a steet sign they obviously cannot read them or understand their meaning.

>>35809420
Also this
And flowers
>>
>>35809420
This, why do robot cars need to know the difference between a cup of tea and a golfball?
>>
>>35811012

I would think the pattern on the sign is the easy part while deciphering a sign among all the background clutter is tougher.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.