[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does dropping out of college leads to happiness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: redhead-1123645_960_720.jpg (132KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
redhead-1123645_960_720.jpg
132KB, 960x640px
Does dropping out of college leads to happiness?
>>
>>35806931
as a college dropout, no
>>
>>35806931
i went to college, dropped out, currently back in

i was very happy as a NEET. i cant deal with stress from school
>>
>>35806931
No. In the year 2017 if you don't have a college degree you are essentially treated like a drooling retard in most of the western world. It will doom you to forever being unable to get a semi-decent job.
>>
>>35806931
YES but only in the short term.
Dropping out for a year - Happy times
3+ years - Suicido
>>
>>35807375
unless you find a job you like or something similar that is.
>>
>>35806940
why not? did your parents kick you out?
>>
File: 91f.jpg (26KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
26KB, 600x399px
no because then you go back and say "fuck nigga I'm 25 and back in school, these fuccbois were 11 when I was 18 in college the first time"
>>
>>35806973
>i cant deal with stress from school
There is no stress in school. All you have to do is show up and listen to half of what is said. I can't think of anything more relaxing.
>>
>>35806931
speaking as someone that recently dropped out, fuck no.

Im trying to go back asap.
>>
>>35807394
good luck with that in this economic climated.

Not to mention more jobs are being automated now so even the most unskilled worker is in trouble.
>>
>>35807845
This is perhaps the most retarded thing I've read all week.
>what are papers
>what are exams
>what is homework
>what is social anxiety
>>
No.
>Feeling of failure after a few months of feeling relieved/free
>It's a lot harder to make friends and meet single grils after college
>People who talk about getting a good job after college usually have some kind of connection/hookup
>Real life is less meritocratic than college. You can do all your work and still get shitcanned in favor of the boss' lazy nephew.
>>
>>35807845
>All you have to do is show up and listen to half of what is said
This post can only be made by someone who has or is trying to get a Bachelor of Arts degree.
>>
>>35807909
>what are papers, exams, homework and social anxiety
If you have weeks to prepare for papers and exams, and hours over hours for homework, you are nowhere near stressed.

>>35808105
>This post can only be made by someone who has or is trying to get a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Bachelor of Engineering in Business and Energy Engineering.
>>
>>35808267
>>35807909
yup if you don't work full-time or have overtime hours it aint stressful you just lazy af. It's the only reason why I force myself to sit in the library for 2 hours, it makes me do my homework since I can't do anything there

Best strategy to prevent procrastination
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.