[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the fastest and easiest way to redpill normies on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

whats the fastest and easiest way to redpill normies on women
>>
Tell them that their girlfriend sucks, while having no girlfriend of your own.
>>
>>35806243
You could calmly show them the way, but whether they're following or not, it's up to them.
>>
Subtlety is the best way. Drop little nuggets of truth on them sporadically. Most people don't react well to having their worldview attacked all at once
>>
>Le redbill xdddd
>>>/fuckoff/
>>
you'd be surprised how redpilled most guys are with women.
the thing is that they're ignoring it because that's how badly they want pussy.

i think that's what separates Chad from whoever. Chad doesn't give a shit about principles and wants pussy at all costs, even if he has to trick and use the woman.

people think our woman hate is so shocking, yet we're not the ones pumping and dumping them, it's hilarious.
>>
>>35806814
So you mean that CHAD actually redpilled? It's just he accepted women for who they are and keep pumping the puss.

While robots stopped and react with hating women?
>>
>>35806865
Chad gave up his integrity though. those faggots have zero integrity.
>>
>>35806814
Most women inherently love being pumped & dumped by Chads, even if they can't accept it or go to the ends of the earth to keep denying that.

I guess to some degree, the women themselves get some sort of a masochistic pleasure knowing that they've been sexually used by some physically attractive alpha male who makes it obvious that he has plenty of other options to choose from.
>>
>>35806243
In Russia normies red pill you on women.
>>
Dress up like a girl and start kissing them
>>
>>35806963
I heard from radio show once that all human have innate desire to be desired. Since women use their emotion and feeling more, that desire got amplified hundred times.
>>
>>35807109
That's why most attractive women nowadays naturally feed off of compliments & financial support from beta nu-male cucks, while they utterly and truly have nothing but sexual desire exclusively for guys who they not only deem as "physically attractive" but also ones who show them the least chivalry & common courtesy that they possibly can.
>>
>>35806243
you cant redpill normies. if you could, it wouldnt be called redpilling.
>>
>>35806243
Be fit, gay, and DINK, and flaunt it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.