[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FetLife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: i_heart_fetlife_200_400x400.png (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i_heart_fetlife_200_400x400.png
113KB, 400x400px
Robots, I found out about this website which is a community for BSDM and kinky people. There are events where everyones is welcome even singles. I don't have the courage to go to one (Im a KHV ofc) but anyone has ever tried this ? What are the chances of finding a qt that will take my virginity ?
>>
they will laugh at you, don't go.
>>
>>35805654
I was on fetlife once and it is really weird

Im a fembot so experiences may vary but i got messages from lots of guys (all older, many married) wanting to hook up
It was really weird and intense so i deleted my account

But it seems everyine there just wants to fuck, regardless of anything else. Finding someone to take your virginity should be easy but itll probably be like some 45 year old wife. If you have mommy fetish then youre golden
>>
>>35805689
I duuno, every woman profile I see they are already taken (they have a masyer) and I wonder why they fuck are they on the site then.

I'm having a conversation with a couple of girls but nothing promising...

Also, I'm from Spain, perhaps the community is bigger in the USA.
>>
File: 22tXKAX.jpg (147KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
22tXKAX.jpg
147KB, 683x1024px
>>35805654
Been on FL for many years, successfully picked up females too. AMA

My primary advice is to beware acting like the stereotypical Msubs that shit up the BDSMG threads with their petulant angst.

Even if that person is you, pretend not to be that person.. hopefully you might even grow up in the process!
>>
File: e3cd15332e99d8e9ef30a1db33c88ba5.jpg (139KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
e3cd15332e99d8e9ef30a1db33c88ba5.jpg
139KB, 736x1104px
i just want a find a nice girl who gets off on totalitarian kitsch and being dominated
;_;
>>
>>35806053
Did you just message girls out of the blue or what ?
>>
>>35806032
If they have a master they are subs. Op will be looking for a dominant female. Guarantee if he specifies that he is a virgin, looking for a woman to show him the ropes, etc he will find a lady
And yeah people on fet life obviously arent looking for a monogamous relationship.... Doesnt matter who they are with they still want more
>>
>>35806332
I don't want to be fucked in the ass, so I don't know about that.
>>
i'd get nervous about making an account.
you need to post pics for people to talk to you, right?
I don't like having anything sexual traced back to me.
>>
>>35806433
Thats not all what femdon is about dummy. It is any power dynamic where female is in charge. In ops case, that is his best bet. Not sub is going to want to be fucked by a virgin who has no clue what he is doing. Sorry
>>
File: 1430031313290.jpg (1MB, 1200x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1430031313290.jpg
1MB, 1200x1784px
>>35806126
Femsubs are easier to find you just need to not set off any red flags, in particular demonstrate you have decent judgement -- and won't let desire for sex affect your judgement.

From my experience the easiest way to tell a male dom if they don't seem "thirsty," women are perplexed by that. The first girl I met up with from FL propositioned me after the 2nd date and I said no. After that the power dynamic shifted even more to me and I could pretty much do things at whatever speed I wanted.

>>35806332
some people on fet are looking for monogamy -- most are not, especially the regulars at events.

I ended up being the bull in a cuck relationship and once it seemed to work out I immediately "discovered" how common poly women are on that site.

My current gf is from FL as well and she's fairly strong on the monogamy spectrum.

>>35806156
I read a lot, then posted a decent amount in discussion forums. Then I made a good profile and starting messaging women. I usually tracked if they were in the same discussion groups and tried to bring that up, or PM a reply to a post they made, or a note.

Do everything you can to message women with some context as opposed to tindr style, since they're likely active there to avoid that sort of shit. Don't message women in relationships unless you have a good nonsexual reason. Keep in mind who is friends with who because they will tell each other about local spammers.

>>35806440
you do not need to post pics. Don't post dickpicks. It's better to post something tasteful and suggestive, and something you don't use on other accounts. If you're taking a picture with your phone, turn the GPS off first.
>>
What I find really weird, is how often this kink shit, which is so heavily based upon inequality and dominance/submission overlaps with SJWism.
I'm a polack and the male dom/female sub thing just seems natural and aesthetically superior to me. It's weird that I have to go to some alternative fetish site full of 'freaks' to find what seems normal to me.
>>
I have a hypnosis fetish. Still haven't found a girl who wants to be hypnotized and controlled and used as a toy.
>>
>>35805654

It's for internet losers with no chance of ever having a normal life. Perfect for this board, now that I think about it.....
>>
>>35806709
Joke is that it is normal, people on fetlife just enjoy pretending to be special snowflakes, or using the subculture as an excuse to be huge sluts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.