[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Unpopular Opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7876.jpg (20KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7876.jpg
20KB, 268x188px
>If a depressed person wants to an hero they should be allowed to do it if they choose so
>It's okay to beat your child if they're acting spoiled or if they're acting like a piece of shit
>People with severe physical/mental disabilities shouldn't be allowed to reproduce
>Most people are too stupid to realize how horrible the world actually is outside of their personal bubble of lies and misinformation
>Most people are too stupid to have a philosophical conversation with
>We as a species already fucked ourselves too much and we'll never recover from pollution, global warming, greed, environmental/economical destruction, poverty, violence, war etc.
>If a WW3 ever breaks out, we as a species will probably go extinct due to our advancements in nuclear, chemical, and regular warfare
>Our future is hopeless
>>
>tfw agree with everything on this list

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>35805587
these actually seem like rather reasonable opionions
>>
>If a WW3 ever breaks out, we as a species will probably go extinct due to our advancements in nuclear, chemical, and regular warfare

no. just because vsauce said bullshit that we have no chance of survival, doesn't mean we should be defeatists. global thermonuclear war is an effective way to cleanse the weak from the face of the earth, and stuff like nuclear winter doesn't even exist outside of science fiction books
>>
I actually agree with you soo....
>>
>>35805587
>4chan is a type of social media and any anon who blast other anon for having myspace, twitter, or facebook are just elitist
>dipping is better than smoking
>I never would want to meet any of you fags irl
>this board is full of roleplay fags
>college is a scam unless you're doing something in the STEM field, medical field, or specialized skill in labor
>average fembots are disgusting and I'll rather date a basic girl
>girls who like pink, listen and watch mainstream media, Instagram their food, wears yoga pants with UGGs, and can be spotted at your nearest Starbucks are attractive
>traps are gay
>there is nothing wrong with being a wagecuck unless you're making shit amount of money
>hipsters are cool to chill with
>virgin girls should gain xp by grinding and the more the better
>women should have their own special forces, but shouldn't train with males because their bodies can't handle it
>PC is the downfall of our society
>nigger is derogatory, but blacks shouldn't chimp out on the word and should just move on
>the Filipino accent is funny as fuck and I'll pay someone to read me a horror book in a Filipino accent
>I liked the scene kids and I wonder what happened to them
>we should get rid of the Marines
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.