[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents ask me what the world will be like in 100 years >say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: juicy.jpg (129KB, 960x753px) Image search: [Google]
juicy.jpg
129KB, 960x753px
>parents ask me what the world will be like in 100 years
>say we will probably be all dead
>give me terrible looks and tell me im a pessimist who watches too much news
>dont even really watch the news
>not an emo or anything
What did I do wrong? It just seems to likely that the world will destroyum itself one way or another. Is this an unrealistic view
>pic unrelated
>>
Sounds like your parents want the D
>>
>>35805340
I don't care about your thread.

All I care about is having my face crushed by J as she sits on my face.
>>
>>35805340
How do they expect to live over 100 years? Your family sounds dumb desu
>>
CDHL
>>
>>35805340
F makes me dick feel poka poka
>>
>>35805340
>inb4 all robots want C or K

You guys have immensely shit taste in body types.

GOD-TIER:
A, D, H, I, L
>>
>>35805491
C and D are exactly the same except C is turned at an angle
>>
>>35805557
I think D has larger breasts, actually, and also she just looks more attractive face-wise.

C looks like an ice-queen bitch. Also I think D has a wider thigh gap, but it might just be the angle.
>>
see i would've just laughed and made a joke or went along with what you said because "wat world will be like in 100 years" is elementary school banter.

they just want to alienate you for whatever reason, who knows and you sound like you're still a teenager.
>>
>>35805491
>not A, J and K

Pleb taste desu
>>
A and I are the best, disregard all others.
>>
>>35805340
Please God, give me any of them except E, F or H.
And at a height of at minimum 6 foot, max height 6'3.

Why must all real life tall girls be hungry skeleton?
>>
>>35805340
K is best girl
>>
kys if you pick F
>>
File: 1467375215633.jpg (84KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1467375215633.jpg
84KB, 600x602px
you all have the most shit taste

>putting anything other than B in god-tier
>not a homosex

choose one
>>
File: 1489662881225.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489662881225.png
16KB, 200x300px
Would literally fuck any of them because I'm a desperate loser who has no self esteem whatsoever and would take anything I could get.
>>
>>35805340
I was talking to my cousin about how there will be 10 billion people in 2030 and most estimates for the global carrying capacity is 4-10 so we're gonna see some shit no other generations have not to mention the behavioral sink and climate change, keep in mind I'm actually a weird optimist that just reads a lot of wikipedia and plays with excel occasionally. Anyways, he says
>Hur dur everything is fine all generations say that
>we've made tons of progress look at the ozone layer
To which he preceded to argue that the ozone layer is fixed. My cousine looks up to him but she was kind of confused.
Keep in mind this is the same guy who tells me to "just find a job" and his suggestions when I tell him no one is hiring, locally, is to "contact an unemployment office or something."
I feel like almost all pf us are here because of our parents.
>>
>>35808184
>feel like almost all pf us are here because of our parents.
I know I am. They fucked me up big time.
>>
Where mah E fags @?
>>
>>35805340
I like C, E and L
>>
>>35805340
>no one else did

in that case I claim G
>>
>>35805340
H > F > B

Rest are irrelevant.
>>
File: 1490513298930.jpg (55KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1490513298930.jpg
55KB, 639x606px
>>35805340
B f g h i l

F would be my favorite if fat girls had cute faces like that, but they look 20 years older in real life
>>
>>35805340
>who watches too much news
what does that even mean?
>>
>>35805340
A D and J

Fit girls are best girls
>>
>>35805340
no anon normies just dont like pessimism
also
K and J
I really REALLY like women who are taller and a bit wider than I am, id live to be cuddled and slightly dominated by one of them 2
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.