[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ Uprising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Good day Robots,

The /r9k/ Uprising is having its first Monthniversar. One month ago The Rodge sent down his Prophet and most trusted Angels to descend upon this board and free Robotkind of the tyranny and suffering imposed upon them by the Normalfag Hordes. Today we celebrate that day in their honor.

In that one month over 200 normalfag, fembot, trapshill and bait threads have been derailed and destroyed, and our movement has grown in the hundreds, with more to come every day.

Long live The Uprising, glory to Robotkind
>>
>>35804670
do you want to hear how my sex was last night with my wife?
>>
>>35804681
I do.

I didn't have sex with my wifey last night which really frustrated me because usually we have lots of sex.

She promised in the morning she'd let me do anal too....oh well, she's about to get up and I'm going to plow that ass anyhow with a little bit of anger
>>
>>35804681

Kys

Or1g
>>
>>35804698
k.

friday night we stayed over at a friends house and only got 3 hours of sleep, then spent the entire day swimming at an aquatic center and eating. watched nice guys on the couch then headed home. didn't have sex in 3 days so cock was rock hard but i was sleepy as fuck. ate her out under the sheets and then made her cum on the edge of the bed while i was fucking her and she rubbed herself. then i fucked her from behind and came. the end.
>>
>>35804895
Very nice.

I like to eat my wife out until she comes, then have her get on her back at the edge of the bed and I go balls deep into her ass slowly.

I'll just leave it all the way in while she rubs out another orgasm........It's the hottest thing ever, esepcially when her ass starts clinching with each orgasm pulse......then I usually plow away for about 15 seconds and bust a huge nut.
>>
>>35804670
>uprising

Really? Because all I've seen are those kind of threads max out with replies. You haven't done shit. You lost an already losing battle.
>>
>>35804945

Then you havent been looking. We have derailed and destroyed many of them, but we of course cant destroy ALL of them. Thats why all robots have to join the uprising so we can put an end to it once and for all.
>>
The only place that has absolute zero tolerance policy towards "fembots",normies and trapfags.
>>
File: 1469475649781.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px)
1469475649781.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
We're finally taking our board back.

Feelsgoodman
>>
>tfw when no qt robot bf to kick me off his board
>>
>>35804670
I'll be your bf if you fuckoff this board I promise
>>
>>35806560

t. Male roleplayer/tranny

We will remove you from this board, we will send you running for the hills along with your beta orbiters
>>
Good day, brothers.
I'd like to personally show my gratitude to all those that have helped us raid in this month, and let us toast to another month of cleansing /r9k/.

Godspeed, brothers.
And as always,
>Derail fembot threads.
>Shun fembot posters.
>Defend /r9k/.
>>
@35807630
You forgot
>tripfags
>>
>>35807671

Tripping is only a problem if its done for attention, not when its used for its intended purpose (preventing impersonation).
>>
>>35807671
Tripfaggotry is for another purpose, it will be revealed later on.
They are used for coordinating attacks in catalog via "ctrl+f", so that we can instantly administer to a specific thread.
>>
Good work guys

200+ threads is amazing

Lets hope more robots catch on to this
>>
We're finally restoring r9k to it's rightful owners
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.