[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

t-this isn't real, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: 1490522835767.jpg (128KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490522835767.jpg
128KB, 790x843px
t-this isn't real, right?
>>
It's how most fucking people walk. It's bait.
>>
It is true but

>caring about how you walk
>>
>>35804566
>It's how most fucking people walk
It really isn't.
>>
>>35804566
Stay mad, valkie
>>
>>35804594
Except it is. You wouldn't know because you never go outside.
>>
>>35804545
The person who made this image drew himself. Can't you guys see the hardcore self projection going on with this drawing?
>>
File: 1490460822792.gif (81KB, 453x573px) Image search: [Google]
1490460822792.gif
81KB, 453x573px
>>35804545
I'm not a virgin and I walk like this so false!
>>
>>35804634
It doesn't apply to anime high school girls.
>>
>>35804545
Jokes on them

I walk like that and i'm not even a virgin. I just hate being around people and would prefer to get where am I'm going fast as possible to avoid being in further contact with them.
>>
File: 1488606051067.gif (498KB, 194x269px) Image search: [Google]
1488606051067.gif
498KB, 194x269px
This website makes people over think everything.

Nice to see walking is now the new thing.

If you are thinking about it too much. You are doing the virgin walk.
>>
>>35804631
That's kinda obvious, anon
>>
>>35804622
Stop trying to justify your autistic walk. People don't walk like this without being socially inept and massively insecure.

You don't go outside by the sound of it, try looking out of your window.
>>
File: 1483408988751.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483408988751.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>>35804645
but the joke is on you because anyone who walks like this in college is still laughable. I remember my first semester this literally shaggy,scooby-doo kid wore the same clothes with his ugly hair and that stride with two hands in pockets was cringeworthy
>>
>>35804545
Oh come on. This isn't any different than "you now realize your tongue feels too big for your mouth" or "you have to hold your lower jaw closed" type posts.
>>
>>35804661
> wearing headphones
> not actively trying to make eye contact with every single person in front of you because you're just trying to get from A to B
> walking to pass around slower people
> walking with larger strides because it's more efficient

Yeah sounds so autistic
>>
>>35804718
There's a big difference between not 'actively trying' and 'avoiding'
>>
>>35804545

It's not a "virgin walk", it's more of a beta/weak thing. If you walk like in OP, you're most likely to be targeted by niggers and shit and be a victim of a crime. You're seen as weak and insecure. Doesn't mean that you're a virgin though.
>>
>>35804718
>constantly looking at floor
>no arm movement
>slouched back
>walking autistically fast
>abnormal posture
>giving too much space for traffic
cherrypick some more

also:
>taking longer strides because it's more efficient
you've literally proved my point by writing that. you're consciously thinking about your walk; that's literally a feature of the diagram
>>
>>35804740
Most people actively avoid contact with others when they're walking. It's goddamn annoying. Have you ever walked in a crowd??

Youlk because you're going somewhere, not to talk with every fucking person you see, you stupid autistic faggot
>>
>Hair overreacting to the wind
this is how I tell this is a bait meme
>>
>>35804695
Thing is i'm not ugly or fat. I'm pretty clean and dress nicely for the most part.

I just don't like being around people because they trigger my anxiety. Especially eye contact.
>>
>>35804787
Today we learned that Chads walk with small strides.

Lol, "autistically fast." We also learned that walking a certain speed counts as "autistic." Guess who's never been outside? Hint: you
>>
>>35804701

Yeah its really just being self conscious and worrying about people potentially judging and looking at you, so you end up walking "manually" and overthinking every step.

I have a legit weird walk though because I use to walk on my toes a lot, so now I walk with a bounce in my step.
>>
>>35804545
It is but that isn't it
>>
File: 1490111514842.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490111514842.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>wearing headphones
>staring at iphone

what is the difference, at least with headphones you can make eye contact
>>
>>35804545
That picture is a fucking masterpiece
>>
Can't wait to finally have sex and be able to walk properly!
>>
>>35804834
That's probably the worst reply i've ever recieved.
"Ha lol im going to sarcastically agree with you and then reiterate the point that you've never been outide based on no new information! I'm now realising that i'm wrong but am too stubborn to admit that and so will continue to insult someone more socially developed than me!"

Grow the fuck up and leave your house sometime. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>35804545
>Looks below parallel
It's more autistic to look directly forward while walking.

>avoids eye contact
Why would I want to look at strangers on the street? I have no interest in them so of course I'm going to avoid looking into people's eyes like some creepy rapist. The normal thing to do is look down every now and then while sometimes looking up directly in front of you. I have observed other people on my walks and this is what most people seem to do.

>too polite
People are unpredictable. It's best to give them room in case they end up walking in a different direction and getting in your way.

>struggles to find comfortable hand form
What?

>struggles to autowalk -- analagous to always manually breathing
This doesn't exist. We don't usually control the pace of our breathing, it automatically adjusts to suit our oxygen needs. We control our pace of walking because it depends on the environment and our time constraints.

>walks too fast
>compulsively needs to pass people slower
>long strides
Usually when I'm walking, I have a place to be. Why would I intentionally prolong the time it takes me to get there by taking a leisurely stroll? It's ideal to keep a crisp pace to get to your destination quickly and spend less time walking. If someone is slow in front of me, I'm not going to lower my pace and wait for them. The natural thing is to overtake them. Long strides are more effective at covering distance so they are naturally the best method of walking.

>head craned forward
>back slouches
>stiff arms
Years of using a computer will do this to someone. It has no connection to virginity.

>uses headphones
Listening to music while on a boring commute helps to ease the boredom and keep you relaxed on your journey. Why walk in silence when I can walk while listening to my favorite artist or just some ambient background music?

None of these are connected with not having sex in any way. Don't feel insecure about this if you are a virgin.
>>
The only one that applies to me is the hair one.

I have short hair but it blows around a lot.

Have normie men started using hairspray?
>>
>>35804931
me too! When I finally reach the highest state of consciousness, I will finally no longer be plagued by this!
>>
>>35805179
How I know you've never been outside:

> Thinks walking speeds go from "autistic" to "Chad"
> Thinks small stride length = Chad
> Thinks having bad posture is virgin, even though bad posture is the number one thing physical therapists get paid to fix

You're talking to an outside expert, you beta. You haven't left your mom's basement in years.
>>
>tfw have to concentrate walking with my feet straight.
>>
File: 1490482001319.png (421KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
1490482001319.png
421KB, 600x584px
>>35805653
>a legit autist decides to respond

toplel
>>
File: kid.png (80KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
80KB, 244x244px
>>35805653

holy shit i've never seen a valkie so fucking thoroughly BTFO and visibly astronomically asspained about it
>>
>>35804545

the level of loathing self-awareness on this website never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>35804545
I am %100 exactly like OP's pic but definitely no where near a virgin. Meme mentality is lame.
>>
If you have to consciously think about how you look when you do something as simple as walking, then you're definitely a virginwalker. No one else is this fucking self conscious about this sort of thing. Normies don't give a fuck about you or how you look unless you're making a scene.
>>
>>35806607
>Normies don't give a fuck about you or how you look unless you're making a scene

Tell that to the kids in Highschool who'd snicker behind my back whenever I'd walk by.
>>
I'm a virgin and I don't walk like this.

I am a normie though.
>>
My mom called my 13 year old sister out on walking like this once. she looked like she was about to cry
>>
File: 1478532642149.jpg (13KB, 278x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478532642149.jpg
13KB, 278x211px
>you and a person coming towards you are the only pedestrians in a hallway

fucking how are you supposed to treat this situation? I usually just keep looking forward with a nonchalant gaze on the horizon but it feels a little autistic.
>>
Some sad, self-loathing fucker made this because he embodies all those traits and finds some sort of dark sadomasochistic fulfillment in making a caricature of himself that also triggers insecurity in others who lack a sense of self-deprecating whimsy that he has.
>>
>>35804545
anon, no one gives a fuck about how you walk. the majority of people won't even really notice you're there and if they did they wouldn't perceive you as everyone else in the crowd.

PSA: unless it's something that really stands out, no one is going to think about how you're walking or what you're wearing. Everyone is too busy thinking about how they look themselves than to pay attention to how anyone else looks.

Even if they do notice you walking weird they're literally going to forget about you as soon as they pass you or you're out of eyesight.

Everyone always overthinks everything and thinks everyone is staring, when in reality no one is.
>>
File: TBK.gif (2MB, 153x144px) Image search: [Google]
TBK.gif
2MB, 153x144px
>>35804545
>he hasn't transcended and fully embraced social apathy
>he doesn't do the Kendrick walk
>>
File: 1489384215766.jpg (59KB, 499x677px) Image search: [Google]
1489384215766.jpg
59KB, 499x677px
my walk used to be worse than this. thanks to years of being a hikki loser who never took my right hand off the mouse my hand naturally developed into a curled up "claw" position. I would subconciously raise it up against my chest and walk around, unironically emulating the retard walk. I still sometimes catch myself doing it and I fucking hate myself.
>>
>>35806824

Yeah. Everyone makes jusdgements of others who stand out, even if its just for a micro second.

>"Uh, look at that fat fuck...where the hell is the shoe aisle?"

But you do have to get over it, at the end of the day its just a fleeting noise in their head.
>>
>>35804839
I used to have that as well, but it got better with age. Also i stopped walking so fast.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.