[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red pill general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
go on, post some red shit.
>>
P L E A S E A N O N G I V E M E
>>
File: shit_red_by_kenichi_japan.jpg (61KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
shit_red_by_kenichi_japan.jpg
61KB, 600x431px
>>35804316
here you originally go, my original friend
>>
>>35804352
That's what i want. Thanks!
>>
>>35804316
I've got nothing any respectable robot wouldn't know already.
>>
>>35804388
it's okay, share all the red pill you have got please? ;__;
>>
>>35804316
HAHAHAH FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE DESERVES IT

Daily reminder all ugly or bitchy women deserve to be cheated on. Scratch that cheat on the innocent ones as well. They'll turn into whores and try to form some stupid women's rights political movement out of it and just like third wave modern day feminism it will fail and they'll look like vapid cunts. Always remember we all live in this hell because a woman ate the apple and in her wickedness all men were tainted and brought down with her to suffer.

Treat your women like shit. You will always win in the end if you know how to tease em and fuck em. There isn't a single woman in history that has done anything of worthy except bitch about what she can wear or how she should fuck and write books about it. Always ALWAYS remind women of what they really are and what they were put on earth for. They are cows meant to breed more of us men who must work to keep our species alive and venture into the stars until the universe craps out and dies.

Now make me that fucking sandwich cunt. Stupid bitch. Hurry it up before your sexual market value expires and I have to dump you and buy more of your kind.
>>
File: Nigga_e17af4_5899207.jpg (14KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga_e17af4_5899207.jpg
14KB, 300x256px
>>35804427
can you please just share a image or a document or something
>>
>>35804388
>You had only one chance at youth.
>Love doesn't exist. People only convince themselves they love.
>The chance of surviving a bullet through the brain is higher than you'd like it to be.
I rarely type, only read, so I'll stop now.
>>
>>35804406
>>35804480
Whoops, wrong one, sorry.
>>
>>35804480
im 20 and im still virgin

am i fucked?
>>
>>35804499
>>35804480
no problem anon, post another one.
>>
>>35804511
I'm 22 and a virgin.
Not nessecarilly fucked, it completely depends on the kind of person you are.
But if you never make an effort, sure, you're fucked.
As for me, having a girlfriend is barely a desire anymore, I just want my years back.
It's a good thing I won't get a gf because the poor girl wouldn't deserve me
>>
>>35804551
>One day you'll be in tears over the moments you're wasting right this second.
>>
>>35804583
ive never had a gf, wish i was make an effort.

im fucked ;__;
>>
File: 1450597509723.png (581KB, 1919x5492px) Image search: [Google]
1450597509723.png
581KB, 1919x5492px
>>35804406
I have a rare one.
>>
>>35804675
thank you anon, more please if you have some.
>>
i should lurk more
>>
Glim Glam did nothing wrong
>>
File: IMG_3693.png (363KB, 615x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3693.png
363KB, 615x680px
Posting red
>>
File: color pepe.jpg (15KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
color pepe.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>>35804316

If you try and don't stop trying, you'll eventually escape this hell. Stop wanking, stop doing drugs, start doing drugs, see a therapist, apply for any and every job you feel comfortable doing, start going to the gym, meet new people and try to make a good impression on them. Try amything and everything. If you've hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up. You;ll fail and fail and fail but the world will give you as many chances as you need to get it right.
>>
>>35804675
This doesn't sound true, it kind of sounds like sour grapes.
>>
>>35804316
If you believe abortion is the murder of an innocent life (which it obviously is), then it logically follows that women who have them are murderers and should be prosecuted as such.
>>
>>35805427
for every abortion you stop, I'll be sure to have ten of them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.