[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn why do the insides of my ears feel so fucking good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ahegao.jpg (13KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
13KB, 320x313px
God damn why do the insides of my ears feel so fucking good? I either just use my finger or the round part of a bobby pin and move it around inside and it feels so good, almost sexual. I get the urge to just go wild with it and it feels amazing, it leaves me dazed for a few seconds and my eyes roll up like this, I can't help it. I keep accidentally going over board and they get left raw and they hurt and it's a big problem but I just can't help myself. Are the insides of peoples' ears erogenous zones?
>>
>>35803261
I noticed that too, but only found shit about the earlobes on google
So I'd be interested as well
>>
>>35803261
Don't... fuck around with metal bars inside your ears... You're gonna fuck up one day...
>>
I only like to touch my ears because they are filled with wax.... Gotta get it out somehow. One of my ears right now has a giant scab in it from a massive zit that was popped in it on friday.
>>
>>35803261
I want to lick the insides of your ears.
>>
File: 1490525613900.jpg (92KB, 560x555px) Image search: [Google]
1490525613900.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
>>35803622
I'm trying anon, but I just can't help myself, it just feels so good...

>>35803683
A-Anon...!
>>
File: a good friend.jpg (62KB, 413x279px)
a good friend.jpg
62KB, 413x279px
>tfw you can feel a clump of wax inside your ear with the tip of your pinky but you can't get it out
>>
File: related.jpg (554KB, 1275x689px)
related.jpg
554KB, 1275x689px
**i have to write something because my comment keeps getting ignored because its not original**
>>
>>35803261
That's actually one of my fetishes, It feels so amazing having a tongue whirl in your ear or someone carefully biting and nibbling on your ear.... Gets me going just thinking about it.
>>
>>35803723
>tfw you can feel clump of wax and almost get it but then just push it deeper into your ear
>>
>>35803723
Take a hot bath and lower your head until the warm water can get to the wax, stay like that for a couple on minutes, should help.
>>
>>35803755
Tongues can fit inside ears? Wh-What is it like...?
>>
>>35803261
Oh god yes, the feeling is incredibly satisfying but difficult to describe.

>>35803755
My right ear in general is a major weak point for me. Nibbling isn't my thing but a low husky voice talking right next to me makes me quiver. Licking even more so
>>
>>35803261
can confirm, my gf tongues my ear and I feels so good
>>
>>35803941
but the ear is part of the buildup to the asshole
I make sure she kisses my neck too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.