[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, is height everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: HeightIsEverything.jpg (38KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
HeightIsEverything.jpg
38KB, 600x800px
Fembots, is height everything?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (22KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
22KB, 355x200px
>TFW skinny manlet who just wants a chubby gf to cuddle
>>
It's the one and only thing that matters. I won't even speak to a manlet who is under 7'4" tall.
>>
>>35801360
hair is more important as long as you're 5'7"+
>>
File: IMG_4577.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4577.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
It can't be, r-right?
>>
i have the feeling the manlet memeing on this board have brainwashed fembots to care a little less about height
>>
>6'3"
>/fit/
>still autistic
>still no friends
>still a virgin
height is nothing. face and family is everything. you need at least one of the two or you're fucked unless you have extreme luck or inherent drive.
>>
It's important. I feel uncomfortable when I'm with people who are 6'2" tall, and I certainly wouldn't date a midget either (shorter than 5'6").
My bf is 5'10" and imo that's the perfect height.
>>
>>35801840
>coach taking pics with players
Oh the humanity
>>
I'm 5'8".
That's two measurements.
Chicks dig me.
>>
Women do not understand their sexuality. Asking them is pointless.

http://www.wellingresearchlab.com/uploads/1/3/5/7/13572010/hill_et_al._2013.pdf
>Overall success under male contests (male acquaintance-rated dominance) predicted mating success, but success under female choice (female acquaintance-rated attractiveness) did not.
>>
>>35801360
No, I hate being tall sometimes, everything is made for normal sized people
>>
>>35801360

I honestly would not even know it was a thing men are insecure about if it wasn't for 4chan memes
>>
>>35802384
>women unable to emphatize with men in any capability without it being hamfisted down their throat on the sewer of internet
who knew
>>
>>35802279
Translate
you have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
File: o-GOT-570.jpg (69KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
o-GOT-570.jpg
69KB, 570x760px
>>35801840
you can see the despair in the eyes of the balding manlet in the background

>>35801815
>>35801849
>>35801864
>>35802321
>>35802384
major cope
>>
>>35802462
If I think my buddy's a swell guy, that predicts the amount of women he'll fuck. Whether the women think he's pretty is irrelevant.
>>
>>35802521
>that hover hand
I guess lifting doesn't make you less of a pussy
>>35802542
WTF? What's explanation for that
>>
>>35801627
Why do you guys want chubby girls so bad? I'm dating this chubby girl right now who looks just like another girl I dated, only fatter and I have to say it isn't that great. Skinny girls are just more attractive.
>>
File: 1490524485687.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490524485687.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>35801840
fixed origieonaoneonaeon
>>
What women say they find attractive and who they actually date are two different separate realities.

Women will harp on about all kinds of stupid criteria.

When it comes down to it, it boils down to social status.

Major components of social status include:

>height
>pay check
>fame
>political power
>being facially attractive

The reason short men have it hard is because their social status is automatically in the negative and they have to compensate hard. And fame, wealth and political power are super hard to achieve.
>>
>>35802542
That's fucking insane dude.
>>
>>35801360
No:
>Attractive face
>Shoulder-to-hip ratio
>Height
>>
>>35802630

>WTF? What's explanation for that

Being the best amongst your peers.

They want the best mate. There is no objective "best". There is only what the rest of society sort of agrees is "best". So if people say that some dude is a god and gets respect from all other men, women will automatically think he is the best amongst them.

With height it works in the reverse order. Everyone automatically shits on short men, even though in today's society there isn't any big negative to being short, but this is even for women to be unattractive to them.

Hypothetically, if you got 10 femanons isolated in a room for a week an got the rest of the world to agree that Ryan Gosling (or whoever they would find attractive) is actually very ugly, those femanons would come out and eventually start regarding Ryan Gosling as ugly.

Essentially women are hens.
>>
>Fembots, is height everything?

No. It's just a requirement. You know, like having a pulse.

Shorter than the gal? Forget it. Very unlikely.
Same height? Maybe, maybe, probably not.
Significantly taller than her but still short? Good chance.

Only the very shallow girls will insist on >6' AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT. Lots of girls will say that but not actually mean it.
>>
>>35802630
>>35802725
Women are not men. That's why they're called women. It's a mistake to think that they have the same motivations and desires as us.

Men desire fertility, which a youthful woman has. Women desire security, which a dominant man has.

These are not rational desires, they are instinctual ones that millions of years of evolution have selected for.
>>
>>35801849
women are crazy for only liking tall guys
>>
>>35802802
Define 'significantly taller' please. Like 1 inch?
>>
>>35802666
that's because you don't have the fetish for it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.