[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn cuddle with a gf in bed and listen to ambient records

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 8e6.jpg (191KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
191KB, 624x480px
>ywn cuddle with a gf in bed and listen to ambient records
>>
>>35801213
>ywn pound a tight boipucci while listening to gf sleeping ASMR
w-why
>>
>ywn make love to a girl while listening to dream pop

it hurts
>>
>>35801213
Ywn do anything intimate at all
>>
>>35801213
>>35801269
>>35801293
Don't be so negative people. As long as you're not obese and not a complete social outcast you will be fine.

It's not that difficult to get laid people.
>>
>>35801315
>As long as you're not obese and not a complete social outcast

Where do you think you are?
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (43KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
43KB, 300x250px
>>35801315

>tfw obese

KILL ME
>>
>>35801345
Lose weight then. Eat less and exercise more.
>>
File: comfyfeel1.jpg (83KB, 1673x887px) Image search: [Google]
comfyfeel1.jpg
83KB, 1673x887px
>>35801213
>a girl will never lay her head on your shoulder while on a ferris wheel at an old school carnival with the crescent moon shining down on both of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofhQ45pSstI
>>
>>35801373
>TFW this happened to me
Every year there is a carnaval here in my town for a week.
>>
>>35801315
>tfw have made literally 0 friends depsite living on campus for almost 9 months

I'm decent looking but thats not enough
>>
>>35801419
Making friends isn't just gonna happen by itself. Interact with people and speak more to people instead of leaving early to go to your room.
>>
File: shanghai.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
shanghai.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>35801401
I really wish I could've grown up in a small midwestern town where they have tons of stuff like that. I feel like I would've had a much better time then living in a North Eastern Suburb.

Comfiest irl feel I had was when a cute asian girl laid her head on my shoulder on the way to the airport as Chinese neon city lights shined down on us, but I wish I had comfy rural feels instead : (
>>
>>35801213
But i just did that last night, anon?
>>
>>35801429
How the how do I introduce myself halfway into a semester and what the hell am I supposed to talk about? Besides lifting and football all my interests are either autistic or /pol/-tier.
>>
>>35801488
Well I didn't grow up on a small Midwestern town. Live in the Netherlands only 20 minutes away from Amsterdam and The Hague.
>>35801513
You have group projects probably. Show up to every meeting of those and start to become friendlier. Engage in conversation.
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry bed.png
28KB, 357x313px
IT HURTS SO FUCKING BADLY
>>
File: hair.jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
6KB, 188x268px
>>35801213
>ywn march around the house with your qt gf like an autist while listening to some dank german marches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5AZdETq3fc

end me famalama
>>
>>35801419
Been in uni since Aug 2015.
Made one friend.
>>
>>35801543
I guess its the same general feel but I was more talking about an old wooden ferris wheel with maybe a cornmaze in the background, with cotton candy and such, in the middle of one of your last summers as an adolescent, as an old childhood friend of yours that you've known since you were both very little discovers romance with you.
>>
>>35801543
The only class with an upcoming group project is my computer science class with a bunch of other (possibly literally) autistic guys.
>>
>>35801625
Well these scenarios never really happen at all. Only in the movies
>>35801652
Hey who cares, most of my friends are KHV's and they're pretty cool guys in General.
>>
I can't believe this is something that is so accessible to people that they take it for granted, yet it seems so out of reach for us.

It must be like living in a completely different world, being a normie.
>>
>>35801543
>Amsterdam
Kutstad.

t. Hagenees
>>
>>35801315
I don't care for getting laid. It's cuddle and physical intimacy that I long for.
>>
Some days i just wanna stay home. Lay in bed and listen to music or watch documentaries.

Everyone i know including the girl im fucking find it boring and strange that i wanna stay in my aparment on my day off.
>>
>>35801213
that doesn't seem to hard to find desu
>>
>>35801543
Leef in de Bollenstreek man.
Amsterdam is ook een kuststad. Sta elke thuiswedstrijd bij ADO.
>>
>>35801713
>Well these scenarios never really happen at all. Only in the movies
exactly
>>
>>35801713
I dont really care that they're autistic its just that might make becoming friends with them more difficult
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.