[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sex with a condom count as sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3174.jpg (25KB, 308x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.jpg
25KB, 308x477px
Your dick didn't touch her vagina so you might as well say grinding up against a girl is sex as well.
>>
File: 1490313090742.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1490313090742.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>35800837
If we're going to talk about technicalities then technically you dick passed you moms vagina at birth so none of us natural birth boys are virgins
>>
>>35800837
>sex with a condom
I remember grade school.
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (27KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
27KB, 385x387px
>>35800972

>remember in middle school I used to make this joke regularly
>one time blurted it out to a girl that had a crush on me who asked if I was a virgin
>didn't give the full context, literally said I lost my virginity to my mom
>visibly disgusted, she runs off
>next day I'm called to the principles office and my mom is there and we have the most awkward conversation of my entire life
>>
>>35800972
What if you were a c section?
>>
>>35801017
Tfw not even my mom let my peepee touch her
>>
If you came, she wasn't a hooker and she also felt your penis, it was sex.
>>
>>35800990
What did he mean by this? Tbh family
>>
>>35801017
Sorry dude but i guess that makes you the true virgins.
but then I suppose you're not a motherfucker.
>>
>>35800837
the atoms from your dick never touch her vagina either, they only interact making friction, sound etc. But gravity from your dick is also interacting with every vagina on earth right now so if we want to be technical then everyone has had sex with everyone.
>>
>talk with a female coworkers
>the topic of accidental pregnancies come out
>I say that's not something that exists
>she says sometimes it happens if the man doesn't pull out on time
>apparently she has sex with her boyfriend without condoms or pills
>>
File: 1483858870762.png (29KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
1483858870762.png
29KB, 192x191px
>>35801014
lmao holy shit anon....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.