[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not fair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (378KB, 744x575px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
378KB, 744x575px
The poor bastard was outnumbered
>>
thats cool and all but what are we not seeing? silly man mistaken he might get love from a cheating bitch and had a few too many to ease the pain only to accidentally get drunken rage?
>>
>>35800499
>That one kid with brown eyes

HOLY FUCK roasties gonna roast
>>
>>35801007
Maybe he came home to her and said I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money!
>>
>>35800499
>5 kids
bless her,
hopefully Rachael is doing better now days, and found a better beta buck provider
>>
File: 1*g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1*g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>35800499
LEGAL DEFENSE FUND FOR DARYL FIELDS NOW
>>
>>35801007
>thats cool and all but what are we not seeing?
Even if we assume she was a cheating scum bag (literally no evidence to suggest this mind you) that does not give him a pass to shot her.

This is why people are uncomfortable in your presence for the record.
>>
>>35800499
>wow it took 5 of you to take me out
>>
>crazy drunk bastard shoots his wife in front of her 5 children
>"she probably deserved it"

this is why none of you are going to reproduce. thank god. i'm glad women won't fuck you.
>>
>>35801151
>he wrote she deserved it
>you all fucks who will never get laid and I'm happy

You just applied same logic as he did, fucko
>>
>>35800499
The ginger qt on the left with the curly hair will be a 10/10 in a few years and a later a roastie.

Cuck had a gun and was taken down by a group of children? WTF? Was this Three Ninjas?
>>
>>35800499

This thread is why roasties, stacies, qts, or any other grills don't want you so called robots and nice guys.
>>
>>35800499

it's always a stepfather too, typical divorced woman dating cuck
>>
>>35801210
yeah, but you're terrible people. stepfather was shit as well, you're pretty much the same to me
>>
>>35800499
>stepfather
no sympathy for a dumb cuck who though a woman could love him over 5 of her own children. Its no surprise it drove him mad though
>>
>>35800499
omg the little boy in back is ADORABLE!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.