[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF Hunt Status Report

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_6740.jpg (108KB, 644x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6740.jpg
108KB, 644x1049px
Where do you stand with the girl you're currently talking to? Have you gotten close to her?

It's probable that I'm deep in the friendzone and by the time I say something it'll be far too late. However, part of me still has a vague, inexplicable hope that causes me to think it's a distinct possibility, even though initially this wasn't even about getting her to go out with me.

Pic related is the tail end of our last conversation, which wasn't long because I didn't have much to talk about with her.
the last messages were a huge mistake. I recognize this now.
>>
I had my eyes on a girl and I fucked her the first opportunity that came up so if she was willing to fuck a pathetic loser like me that easily then she's not worth it and is a loose whore

I'm happy that happened because it reminded me how trash tier women are, I completely ignored her since even though she tried talking to me after. I get angry whenever I see her now.
>>
>>35800404

Don't message her tomorrow OP. If she messages you, you have a shot. If she doesn't, you are absolutely in the friendzone.
>>
>>35800454
I think that's what the normies call fuckboy logic.
>She had sex with me, I'm a massive pile of shit, all women are whores.

>>35800485
Oh of course.
>>
Met a girl on tinder who seems really cute, also has huge tits. Like video games, doesn't seem like too much of a whore. going on a date next weekend
>>
I was fwb with a girl I've known for a few years because I'm too autistic to be in a relationship. She stopped fucking me in January because she wanted to try and fix her relationship with her ex husband. She finally gave up on fixing her relationship with her ex husband and went straight to riding the cock of some dude she'd meet 3 weeks before, then decided to be in an exclusive monogamous relationship with him. Fucked me up real good. I've been trying to find someone new to take my mind off her, but she's still my best friend.

Met a qt redhead on OKC and went to a whiskey bar with her. Went back to her place, watched some Kill La Kill, then fucked until her roommate came home. She ghosted me a week later because she got serious with some other dude.

A few weeks later I bribed a 19 year old girl on whisper to go on a date with me because she was broke. She's bipolar as fuck and has some weird ass pedophilia fetish. Thought she was a virgin at first, but every time we get drunk and fuck she tells me about another time she was raped as a child. She annoys the fuck out of me, but she's obsessed with me, and even though she's terrible in bed, she's still a sexual outlet. Not sure what I'm going to end up doing with her.

Still need something to distract me from my bff, because she's so hung up on her dude that we barely talk anymore, and it's tearing me apart. I'm not sure how to find someone, though.
>>
>>35800783
Post tits for kek's sake
>>
Nowhere, really. Some shit had happened and I didnt want to ask her out immediately, because I thought it would come off as insensitive. Now shes with some guy she has a lot of history with. Mad at the situation rather than anyone specifically really.

Not really sure what to do next. The only other woman I'm close friends with has been avoiding me or something, apologizes for not texting back but then posts a bunch of FB so I'm considering that a burnt bridge for now. No women in my major, so it's basically join a club I don't care about or try to pretend online dating is a valid route as far as I can tell.
>>
>>35800404
>deans list
pleb tier desu
>>
i just started working at a new place and a girl that i'm interested in came out with me and some other people from work. we talked, had a good time, then i had to head out.

so i get on reddit getting ready to get all nice and horny for *^*^*^FapFest2017^*^*^* and now i'm pretty sure i'm staring at a picture of her showing off her (impressively large) tits.

i'm conflicted
>>
>>35800404
>fb messenger
Kys beta faggot. You're literally in the friendzone.
>>
File: 1490425838167.jpg (109KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
1490425838167.jpg
109KB, 780x718px
>Talking to some butterface on dating site
>Looks like a grandma at 20 and boring as shit
>Tinder basically ends up with me getting nudes from girls who are average to above average
>Last time I got close to a relationship with someone I actually enjoyed being around was a year ago and that ended terribly
Although I am getting a new job soon so maybe I'll find luck with a change of scenery. I'm tired of online dating. It's a god damn chore.
>>
>set event reminder
Fug, that's Hella creepy.
Glad that I don't Facebook anymore.
>>
>>35800847
You sound like a NORMIE

why are you on r9k?
>>
>>35800454
patrician

this sentiment hasn't been expressed before
>>
File: 1487851094506.jpg (59KB, 467x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1487851094506.jpg
59KB, 467x1166px
>>35800404
>Where do you stand with the girl you're currently talking to?

I fucked it up... She said I technically raped her and now she doesn't know if she can trust me anymore.

Please, robots, there has to be a way to recover from this. How can I regain her trust? She's literally perfect to me. I guarantee that I will never find someone that makes me feel as good as she did....
>>
Copy pasted from a thread I made, so sorry bout it.
Hi. I would like to hear some other perspectives on an ongoing issue in my life.
I've known this girl for years now, but almost the whole time she has been in a relationship. We've been as close as being best friends, even sharing a bed a couple of times. (No sex)
I don't know how long I've been in love with her for, because I've always denied my feelings for her because it felt wrong to me.
Recently she broke up with her boyfriend (started fucking a new guy not long afterwards) and as I could now do it guilt free, I confessed to her as a way to avoid regrets and let go of lingering attachments, however I don't think things went to well on my end as I still like her.
Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter? I would be willing to answer a few questions also.
>>
File: frog.jpg (43KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
43KB, 612x612px
>girl calls me hot
>get scared
>stop responding

WHY THE FUCK AM I AFRAID OF GIRLS
>>
>>35802184
Go to /adv/, there is a fucking board fucking board for your normie tier trash problems. Also coubts for tge rest of you who want advice on roasties.
>>
>>35802184
>Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter?
You are never going to be with her. The sooner you realise this the sooner you can move on with your life.
>>
>>35802519
>inb4 "anon you so dumb you cant even spell
Fuck you I'm so pissed off I start making typo's and making myself look like a retard in tge process, I know. My point still stands though, so gtfo.
>>
>>35802519
Get dur fak out normie scum
>>
>>35801982
why the rape tho?
>>
>>35802637
It wasn't even, though. I brought her back to her dorm and while we were still in the car I asked if she wanted to get a hotel. I could sense how uncomfortable she was but I went through with it anyways because I was thinking with my cock. Anyways... We get the room and start watching TV. We start flirting and before we know it we're in the nude. As things progress I got into position and went to put it in. (She's a virgin) I go to put it in and she says it hurts so I stop. I tried again about an hour later and the same thing so I stopped. Then she say she doesn't want to and tells me it's bed time. So I figured I'd try one more time. I never popped the cherry. I never actually forced myself on her.

We went on a couple more dates after that and she said it just didn't feel the same.
>>
>when you realise you have no girl to talk to
Last girl I talked to was the hairdresser. Went out to get my hair cut. Everyone talks a lot there, I say like 3 sentences the entire time I'm there. Haven't had a real conversation with a woman outside of my family since new years. How do normies just do this kind of stuff?
>>
she started texting me first and sending pictures of her making silly faces and seem to start taking and interest in me
>>
We've hooked up b4 n she wants to give me the fuck
>>
>>35800404
The girl that I talk to is my gf. Don't really talk to other girls besides her on my phone. Only in uni I talk to other girls but she is in the same classes as me since we do the same study
>>
>>35800404

I haven't talked to a girl in a long time you fucking normie fagcentral
>>
Ive been talkint to this one girl for 7+ months now and last month was the first time we ever hung out irl, hve hung out 4 times since and the last one we took magic mushrooms together and she asked to sit in my lap and have me give her headpats. Going to her house later today to watch Kobayashis dragon maid with her, id say im doing just fine at this point
>>
>>35800404
She starts conversations with me often by saying things like Hey etc and sends me selfies often but we talk and she doesn't normally say much (short replies) then just leaves my message on delivered until the next time she says Hi. She's active on Facebook. I like her talking to me and starting conversations but it's just odd what is happening and I'm to scared to start them myself unless I get ignored etc.
>>
>>35802814
Get tinder, girls have to find you attractive to match with you so you will get some conversation out of most of them. I've actually found a lot of success on it. Don't do OKC though, its full of SJW types and no women will respond to you.
>>
>>35802781
I bet she wanted you to actually rape her. Either way its a lost cause lad
>>
>>35803293
>unironically reccomends tinder
Fucking kill yourself, the day I start using something so shallow is the day I give up all my morals and who I am. The only people I know who use tinder use it as a means as self gratification. They never go on dates with tinder matches but just convince themselves that the amount matches they get means they're good looking. Besides, my body isn't my best bet, I can talk endlessly about a wide range of subject though as I'm very interested in the world in general (and I know lots of weird funny facts like in a part of mongolia there only lived 65k people in 1931 but 1.8 mil head of cattle).
>>
>>35803439
There are cute girls on there that aren't shallow. Met a cutie who was an ex-mormon and had only dated 2 other guys before me.
>>
File: 1487891258970.jpg (69KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487891258970.jpg
69KB, 945x1500px
>>35803314
I've been crying for the last 20mins. It feels good to get it out.

I haven't cried like this since my dad died 15 years ago.

Are you sure there's absolutely no redeeming myself? I really don't want to loose her....
>>
>>35800404
>robot
>being able and willing to talk to another human being
where were when this board officially died?
>>
>>35800454
But, don't you realise this makes you a loose whore, too? You're also a trash-tier man with no sense or self-control.

You can't behave like that and then still expect a decent girl.
>>
>>35803453
Its over friendo, though maybe if you tell you that you'll kill yourself if she leaves you...
>>
>>35802472
because you're a filthy normie and you should die
>>
>>35801218
They're monitoring everything, anon. Maybe not a live person but the algorithms are listening. And it's saving your conversations, indexing them by keywords. Any time they want, they can draw up one of your conversations and read it.
>>
>>35802814
>he cuts his hair
you people make me sick
>>
>>35803204
Diana why do you do this to me
>>
>>35803439
This.

It's a normie app for hook-ups and ego-boosts. Stay away from that. Don't encourage it.
Just because everyone else is jumping off a cliff, doesn't mean you should do it too.
>>
>>35803204
>saying things like Hey etc and sends me selfies often but we talk and she doesn't normally say much
She's looking for compliments.

Don't give them.
>>
File: 1490484273549.jpg (6KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1490484273549.jpg
6KB, 250x243px
>>35803488
>Tfw

I loved you, Debbie! From the moment I first met you I felt a click. From the moment I frost reached my hand out to hold yours I knew this was a good thing. That first night when I stayed over and went to leave early in the morning and you put your arms around me and told me not to go made me feel so special. It made me feel like someone wanted me around. Like someone could depend on me and feel safe with me. Then I made such a stupid mistake of getting the hotel when I clearly felt you were so uncomfortable. You were literally perfect to me. I'm so sorry I hurt you the way I did. I wish you could give me another chance. I wish there was some way you could forgive me...
>>
>>35803453
Look friend, that shit about how she doesn't trust you is just a load of bullshit. She probably just got bored of you. But, it could also be that she is just scared of you hurting her if you two try it again. If she is still willing to talk to you, ask her if she really thinks what happened was rape and apologize for it if she does, then never talk to her again. If she admits that she was lying then you can ask her the real reason for leaving you.

And if she does think it was rape, don't be too upset about her leaving, she seems to be absolutely batshit insane and if not now then later on down the line she would have done the same thing and accused you of it anyways.
>>
>>35803649
The best way to earn her forgiveness is through actions, just write her a letter announcing that you will redeem yourself through sacrifice. By the time she receives the letter you'll already be gone
>>
File: ahegao.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.png
114KB, 321x321px
Last night we cuddled, hugged and even held hands.
>>
tfw messaging with a nurse who is cute, nice and cares about family. She laughs a lot to my jokes and will have a date next week but I feel that Chad will claim her at any moment.
>>
>>35800404
She's my friends GF's friend, we played doubles tennis, then her and I went to the beach and got ice cream alone afterwards. Then there wasn't much time for her to head home and have a shower before we meant to meet friends so she had a shower at mine. Not sure if she's interested in me though. She's mess she's messaged me all night though
>>
>>35803784
He's already got her, anon. She's dating you while fucking him. She doesn't think it's an issue because it's just sex while you're something more.
Sorry, bro.
>>
>>35801319
Because I'm >autistic

It's right in the first paragraph.
>>
>>35800404
Massive crush on a girl at work. We speak every now and then in the coffee room, after being in the same office for 9 months. Usually she seems uninterested.

About a month ago I said I'd hike with my friend. "Yeah, we could do that". Surprised the hell out of me since she's never expressed interest in hanging out. She started waving to me in the corridor too. But then it was back to ignoring me in the coffee room when her friends are present.

About this time, I stopped crushing on her for who knows why. Felt like a weight was gone from my shoulders though.

So the hike comes up, she has a legit non-reschedulable thing, and says "it's OK, anyway, I'm not coming for the hike". Who knows what she meant.

Instead of asking her out on a 1-on-1, stare-into-each-other's-eyes-awkwardly-over-food date, I want to pursue the group activity first. My product is good, but my packaging poor, if you get what I mean - everyone agrees (women and men) I'm a great guy, it just doesn't show when I cold approach.
>>
>>35803653
Holy fuck, I hope I'm not too late don't fucking take this retards advice. Don't text her for very fucking obvious reasons about this "rape" and don't talk to her in person about it either you're going to get yourself in a fucked situation
>>
File: urworstenemy....jpg (29KB, 615x333px) Image search: [Google]
urworstenemy....jpg
29KB, 615x333px
>>35800404
>asked her out
>she said yes
>still in HS
>way too cute to stay single for long
>I need to seal the fucking deal and fast
>>
>>35804228

Just to get you up to speed I have apologized but I never brought up "rape."

Is there any way to alleviate the situation? Or should I just count my losses and move on?
>>
File: 1472599180462.png (583KB, 501x487px) Image search: [Google]
1472599180462.png
583KB, 501x487px
been talking to a girl from tinder for a while
she's quite a big girl but my standards are low
matched with her friday, still on the small talk level and its fucking boring
what do i do to move things forward?
>>
>>35805089
Dick. Pics.

You need to see how big hers is.
>>
>>35800485
Probably not here anymore, but she did in fact message me about an hour ago.

I like just woke up though so I've kinda kept her waiting a bit
>>
>you all think having a gf will unironically bring you happiness
oh yeah don't get me wrong it does, but just wait, when she leaves you due to what you've surrounded yourself in for however long you've been here, she'll leave you, then you'll be in deep sorrow i am for years

t. someone who actually use to have a normie life
>>
>>35805737
holy fuck i'm really sleep deprived
>>
>>35800404
>Where do you stand with the girl you're currently talking to?
Been ages since I've found a girl interesting enough to actually bother
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.