[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (72KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1280x842px
The Frogs and Feels Tavern is now open for business.

Promo offers for Saturday night :

Fireball shots- $5.00

Jameson on the rocks - $1.99

Strawberry sundae with rum topping - $3.99

Glass of water for poor fags-$0.00

We also have some old innhouse beer on tap, that shit is $1.99 I guess.

So how's everyone's weekend coming along?

Feel free to share your stories, anecdotes, and opinions on the world.

I feel like my life is falling apart.
>>
File: gVwxvMq.jpg (69KB, 1274x711px) Image search: [Google]
gVwxvMq.jpg
69KB, 1274x711px
>>35799343
Well I'm still drinking some beer I got. So nothing for me right now I guess.

I've been lamenting over how disillusioned I am with my job in the military so far. I joined so I could give my all for my country. Instead I've been told that I'm not a real soldier, and can never hope to be, by my leadership up until this point. Now in an over-strength unit, every day that I look in the mirror I feel only disgust and think to myself that I don't deserve to wear this uniform.
>>
File: image.png (522KB, 750x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522KB, 750x772px
>>35799448
I still don't understand why people join the military during non-war time, I mean it's noble but still...
>>
>>35799448
What do you have in your fridge?

Any goodies?
>>
File: 1486256906063.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1486256906063.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>35799485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALDGl6v9wJ0
>>
>>35799502
I usually just keep milk, vegetables, and fruit in my fridge. If you like apples, broccoli, and low-fat milk, then feel free.
>>
drunk and a little high, but tonight we a good night
>>
File: Vaporwave Pepe.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Vaporwave Pepe.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>35799343
I always love the frog and feels tavern. get me a Jameson on the rocks

But today I have different kind of problem.
I've been using tinder recently to try to not be a perma virgin but I haven't had much luck. Today though I was kinda drunk and swiped on a girl I was only kinda iffy on. we matched but instead of being happy I felt scared. wtf do I do now. Its like the door to normie hood has opened to me but I'm afraid to take it. Going on a date and shit sounds like hell, fuck that.

Am I just institutionalized like Brooks in Shawshank? Robot-dom is all I know. I think I just liked the idea that i was trying, i wasn't prepared to actually do anything about it. Fuck dude I just want to stay in my room and watch anime and play vidya.
>>
File: 1485486542493.png (994KB, 1000x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1485486542493.png
994KB, 1000x1016px
My weekend has been alright, pretty uneventful but thats the norm nowadays. I texted a girl I said I wouldnt talk to ever again because she was a major cunt when I met actually met up with her. But Im desperate and lonely so I cant help myself. Maybe if Im lucky she wont respond.
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>tfw my guitar broke and i might not be able to fix it
>can't get a new one til i get my tax return
now i can only masturbate and listen to music. what can i do for a hobby would you guys recommend?
>>
How do robots that had good things happen in their life feel about not deserving them, that I really feel the normies deserve them way more than me..

Most of these normies I'm talking about had many difficulties in their life that I as a neet never had, they had to support their parents, girlfriends, kids, etc etc

And now I that had never done anything for anyone have this opportunity that they would want more than anything.

I really believe I shouldn't have this opportunity...
>>
>>35799805
Just try and do good anon. Try to be the good for others that you don't feel you deserve yourself. In the end you will either earn it, or you can say that you at least tried to pay it back.
>>
>>35799805
honestly normies have the same trouble as you and i, they just know how to react accordingly.
>>
>>35799343
I went out camping by myself a couple miles off trail and some guy started stalking me with night vision goggles in the middle of the night. Spooked me pretty bad, I pretty much immediately packed my shit and went back to my car. I felt like I was in Predator or some urban legend.
>>
File: restored.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
restored.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
>>35799343
I'll take two fireball shots, please.

The weekend's going well. Deleted tinder finally, after letting it stay on my phone for way too long. I'm in the process of dropping the one roastie I matched with during my months of having the app, and after that I'll be right back where I started. It's a very liberating feel, I got nowhere close to a real relationship but even the concept of eventually not being a single virgin was giving me more stress than I realized
>>
>>35799343
Just get me a cold pint of beer. I'm so fucking sick of politics infesting everything and everyone I care about.

Plus blender is being a bitch.
>>
>>35799882
What the fuck? Any more details? Pictures?
>>
>>35799843
>>35799827

But they tried, and that's way more than I ever did feeling sorry for myself for the past 10+ years. I could have been helping my parents, my friends, or some girl that cared about me, anybody, but no I spent all this years feeling sorry about myself because some things weren't exactly the way I wanted them. I'm a 30 year old spoiled little brat and the worst thing is that I'm close to have things go my way instead of some people that deserve it way more than me.
>>
>>35799343
I'll have a shot of Fireball I suppose. I fuckin' need something to help me settle a bit.

Today was supposed to be a memorial for a friend of mine, he'd always wanted to be worshipped so they did that for him (Praise be to Joey). I couldn't make it, work got in the way, so instead I watched Trainspotting in memory of him since I'd never seen it. The big irony, of course, is that he died of a heroin overdose.

It's a great fucking movie, but I almost cried a few times because some of the parts were just so much like him. He was a rude cunt but he knew movies like a motherfucker. I know how he would have reacted had he been around to see me watch it. I think he would have been happy I liked it.

I'm crying a bit now. He alienated almost everyone he ever met but me, because I felt for him, I understood why he would say and do things he did. Deep down, he was a great person.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling a little.
>>
>>35800030
basically around 10pm I was just chilling around my fire, reading a book then I hear footsteps and rustling leaves off in the distance and they kept slowly getting closer for a good ten minutes. When I heard them maybe 100 feet away I grabbed my machete and shone my light out and got two big green eyes looking at me. I said hello, no answer. So I just turned off the light and crouched waiting for an attack behind a tree. They kept getting closer, then there was some weird screech and they ran off for a few seconds, then nothing... A few minutes later I hear footsteps from the opposite direction. Shine my light out and it's the same big green eyes, then a few more footsteps and nothing. After a bit of wondering what the fuck is happening, I packed my shit, pissed on the fire and walked out. I told my parents about this and apparently weed/meth operations aren't uncommon in state parks, so maybe I got a little too close to one.
>>
>>35799343
I'll take a water good sir. Want to keep a clear head tonight. There's something melancholic about watching my friends drink until they are unconscious. They lose control of their bodies, passed out on the floor, but the deepest parts of their minds are still running. They are still mumbling about some chick they miss.
>>
>>35799485
this, I wouldn't mind fighting in an actual war I think, but getting blown up by some ied or shot by some goat fucker hiding in a cage just seems awful. the whole iraq/afghanistan war seems awful, nothing like ww2 in terms of fighting. fighting agains insurgents must be awful since they just hit and run and never have a proper fight like little pussy boys, it's would make me so angry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.