[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobbies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4474.jpg (40KB, 410x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
40KB, 410x424px
what are some hobbies robots can do at home? being forced to get a new one by whore mother

>mummy comes into room
>tells me to get off pc
>fucking whore
>anon ur spending too much time on the computer xdddddddddddd
>blah blah u need a new hobby xddddddddd
>attempt to explain that i am active and happy at the moment
>stupid slut cannot process it
>says i need a new one by tomorrow
>will probably sell MY pc if i dont get a new hobby
>>
Just spend 2 hours less
And read something like a book in the living room

OR GASP, go for a drive around town, go outside, get a PART TIME job (24 hours a week)
And she'll back off
You stupid bitch
Stop calling you're Mom a whore for trying to take care of your sorry shitty ass
Grow the fuck up
Have a good day
>>
>>35798224
Sperg out hardcore. Smash yourself in the face with your keyboard like an autistic fucktard until you bleed. Scream about how you hate her and wish you were never born and nobody has ever loved you and you wish you were dead. Then roll around on the floor REEEING and trying to break your keyboard in half be hugging it too hard while yelling about how you don't have any friends and nobody wants you until your face is covered in blood and snot from crying.

She won't try take your computer away after that, Anon.
>>
>>35798224
Buy a hustler or playboy magazine, sit in your bed, and play with your dick all day.

Tell mom you have a new hobby: masturbation.
>>
File: chot.jpg (993KB, 1824x2152px) Image search: [Google]
chot.jpg
993KB, 1824x2152px
>>35798224
There's a deeper meaning behind this post. See, if any of you have ever encountered this situation, today you'd think that picking a hobby would've been a smarter idea than just sit behind a computer screen (even though you might find it hard to admit).
>attempt to explain that i am active and happy at the moment
Might have been the case back then, today - definitely contrary.
>>
>>35798224
Pick up guitar.E hobb e. Youll pick it up easily plus learn favorite songs. gl anon
>>
>>35798448
i actually did consider this a while ago, but forgot about it.

if you have any knowledge on the mayter, can i just pick any standard guitar and start?
>>
>>35798436
You don't really just pick your initial hobbies though.
>>
>>35798269
such low tier bait that i'm not even going to bother to attatch the image. get out faggot
>>
>>35798269
This is the best option here, I also recommend hiking cause you probably won't find too many other trial goers and no one looks at you funny for wearing a big jacket. A Max of three water will keep you hydrated the entire time and trial mix is surprisingly filling. You can listen to music, asmr, or ambient noise on the way there.
Just follwing Bob Ross will give you a few decent paintings after just a week.
>>
>>35798224
is your mom in 1980?
all hobbies are on computer nowadays
>>
Try collecting yugioh cards
>>
>>35798626
try to pick a mid tier one
if you buy a cheap ass one it will sound like shit and discourage you and they have decent resale value if you dont like it/get tired of it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.