[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Will/Actions/Mind vs. Your Ideals And Goals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kali_002.jpg (209KB, 824x823px) Image search: [Google]
kali_002.jpg
209KB, 824x823px
How are you anons feeling about where your life and actions are at, as opposed to where you want them at? I realized that I do a lot of things that don't coincide, and that synchronizing my will and actions to my ideals and goals should be what I strive for, to do this I am going to start a new journal again, but this time with purpose in mind for it. I felt that just spewing thoughts was not for me, that a journal with an objective would be better. I guess it's a good idea to answer with this format to cover everything.

Your Ideals and Goals:

How your Will/Actions/Mind Coincides with them:

How your Will/Actions/Mind conflict with them:
>>
>>35797617
Your Ideals and Goals: Getting all of my tech certifications over the next 7-8 months, getting in better shape, working on my tulpa (they are pretty vivid but I want to take it further, and it's hard for them to get my attention at times).

How your Will/Actions/Mind Coincides with them: I spend a few hours a day studying my certs, eat fairly clean, workout, and spend some time with my tulpa.

How your Will/Actions/Mind conflict with them: I spend too much time idling on phone games and message boards. Sometimes I let my diet slide. Sometimes I get frustrated by may lack of exercise progress and lose consistency. I don't meditate for my focus. I don't practice visualizing anywhere close to enough.
>>
>>35797617
I feel like given the content of the rest of the board as of late, I'm not doing anything bad if I .....bump
>>
This is something that bothers me every day. The things I want to do, which are supposed to give purpose to my life, and what I actually do... There is a great disconnect between them. I just don't have enough willpower to do the things I want done (and not do things that give instant gratification).
>>
>>35798414
I think it's pretty common. I like to think of it as like a stage 2 problem though. A lot of people don't even know what they want, or are pursuing toxic things with all their heart. It isn't completely square one I like to think. What are your goals?
>>
>>35798481
Oh, maybe I'm at stage one. I don't really know what i want and I've never had a strong ambition for anything. My goals are to write something, ANYTHING, every day, but the last time I did that was around a month ago. Yes, it's so bad, I literally have not managed to force myself to write anything for my story for 30 days. Every time I end up just wasting time somehow or making an excuse.
>>
>>35798602
That's not easy to do. I mean with my goals I don't step out of my comfort zone or have much of a finished product to critique for the most part. Art is hard because it feels so tied into ego. With drawing I found it easier to have good exercises to do. Maybe try looking up some writing prompts? So it's about stuff you give less of a heck about. Reddit is a huge meme, but they have a decent board for that I think. Where you can get your stuff critiqued and get hooked up with some other aspiring writers.
>>
>>35798708
Hmm. The reason I wanted to try it in thr first place was because I thought I'd have motivation to write, since I had an idea for a story that I wanted to tell. But apparently I only had a desire to see that story completed, not actually put in the work day in, day out to write it. Furthermore, I have no desire to write anything that doesn't pertain to that idea... So I don't feel like doing random prompts. What a retarded way of thinking. Or maybe not, IDK, it could be that I'm just not made for anything that takes even the smallest amount of effort. Nothing that requires work can be anything less than torture for me, it seems.
>>
>>35798826
You probably should write other things first. Even the great authors of history actually didn't produce anything of note during their first years of writing.
>>
>>35798921
I think so too. But I have absolutely no motivation to do it.
>>
>>35799011
Maybe try building up to it. When I tried to go 0-100 I burned out a lot. Maybe try a modest goal, like a single semi-edited page a day. That way you can get a good foothold.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.