[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Summer Feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: jrich.jpg (7KB, 150x226px) Image search: [Google]
jrich.jpg
7KB, 150x226px
Any of you guys ever get that summer feeling?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zmy2oBGmPc
>>
Is that a serious question or did you just want to post that song so you could see what people thought of it?
>>
Jonathan Richman is a pretty cool guy
>>
Do you long for her or the way you were?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSgOVfvauhY

yep
>>
>>35797406
I thought we could do both.
>>
>>35797435
Alright, well yeah I occasionally get summer "feelings".

A song will come on that reminds me of a particular summer, and for a split second I can feel the warmth and the memories flood back.

Certain themes and sounds also evoke that feeling. Steel drums are an obvious one, so is the sound of seagulls.

Random images with certain types of clothing can bring on the feeling to. These are more difficult to define though. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>35797533
GOOD THING I WASTED MY TIME TYPING THIS OUT
>>
File: Comfy4.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px)
Comfy4.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>35797262
>When you run for love, not because you oughta
>When you trust your friends with no reason, nada
If that's part of the summer feeling, I know it very well
>>
>>35797533
>>35798046
lol

Thank you for your thoughts anon.

Did you grow up by the ocean or just visit there a lot during the summer?
>>
File: 1490506489170.jpg (50KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490506489170.jpg
50KB, 500x370px
>>35798105
I live in central Canada, so no oceans here. Canada has many lakes though, tons of seagulls everywhere.

This picture evokes feelings of summer. I think because the fashion suggests warm weather and the style is obviously older, so it reminds me of days gone by.
>>
>>35798177
I lived right by a lake. Wading through the creek and exploring around there is giving me some big summer feeling right now, thanks anon.
>>
>>35797409
True story, on my fuckin' life:

>at college
>friend says Jonathan Richman is playing a show on campus that night

>friend wants to interview him for the paper

>we go to the venue early

>nobodyhere.jpeg

>pitch black out

>see figure in shadows next to the building, shuffling around and doing bizarre leg motions, lunges, reaching movements

>mfw it's Jonathan

>he's doing some kind of weird ritual pre-show exercises

>we talk

>he's extremely idiosyncratic and hard to talk to, despite having a chill vibe

>eventually hit it off once I get used to the way he speaks, and shoot the breeze about American literature for a while

>they play

>he's doing the weird exercise moves onstage; they were just awkward, autistic dance moves the whole time

>he was practicing his dance moves alone in the dark outside when we got there
>>
>>35798288
Sounds like he was dancin all alone a little self concious
>>
>>35797262
Not anymore.

>That one summer feeling is gonna haunt you one day in your life

More often that just one day
>>
>>35798906
And if you wait until your older
A sad resentment will smolder one day
And then that summer feeling is gonna haunt you
And that summer feeling's gonna taunt you
And then that summer feeling is gonna hurt you one day in your life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.