[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.png (73KB, 476x452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
73KB, 476x452px
Sorry, F.
I ended things abruptly.
That's all I wanted to say.
Au revoir!
-M
>>
>>35796852
J
You know, in trying to act brave as if I've weathered this thing. But the truth is I still miss you and I still open our chat.
J
>>
s,
do you think im not already in love with you? how fucking stupid of a chad are you? you think you can cuckold me and it wont matter? i will show you how much i love you. time to DIE
l
>>
B,
I'm sorry I was such an asshole I really never realized how awful I was to you all the time. I've tried to say I'm sorry to you for the past 2 years and I could just never fucking do it.

You were one of the best friends I've ever had and I miss you.
-h
>>
>>35796986
Please then message me. I'm so alone.
>>
C
I'm sorry I was so god damn awful to you all the time, and only just now see it. My temper gets the better of me, and because of that and mounting psychological issues, cutting contact with everyone was the best thing I could think of. Just know that I'm sorry. This life doesn't have much left for me anyways.
F
>>
>>35796852
That's okay. I was cruisin' for a bruisin' anyway. You're miles ahead of the 19yo I liked who wouldn't say goodbye.
>>
K,
I still miss you, i still miss our friends, every day I wish things could just go back to normal. I wish you still cared.
D
>>
hi alex. I couldn't forget you. i hope that you still care about me.
>>
>>35796852
Normies with any kind of relationships please leave
>>
>>35796852
B,
I enjoyed the brief experience we had and wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm the smartest dumb person of all time and now you know that for sure.
J
>>
It's been two months since you deleted me and I still miss you a lot every time I recognize your posts on this shitty website. Why it's so hard to find another person to talk with?

And fuck off, I'm not gonna write the initials.
You don't need them.
>>
Because you are not fair, I will reject you
>>
>>35796852
>tfw it's been so long since I've interacted with others that I have no letter to write
>>
Hey N
How are you doing? You must be living your life to the fullest. Maybe you are even married by now. Me? I never managed to move past that point. Forever stuck in uncertainty, alone and lost. I wonder if you still remember me. Sorry I was so weird and weak. I couldnt help myself, it was all too confusing. Take care
Yours, D
>>
I've separated already. I've been sending you a sign for a long time.
>>
>>35804310
Signs are fucking bullshit just say it to whoever the fuck it is
>>
>>35797242
I know you're probably not J because she left me in an online relationship for a guy irl. I'm moving back in a month but I guess she couldn't wait.
>>
>>35805015
Stop useless guessing
>>
>>35796852
Hey L
good to see you've become as ugly on the outside as you are inside
stay gross
O
>>
File: 14672578632584.jpg (605KB, 1099x1313px) Image search: [Google]
14672578632584.jpg
605KB, 1099x1313px
I HATE YOU I HATE THINKING ABOUT YOU I HATE KNOWING WE NEVER TRIED
I REALLY HATE YOU I ALSO HATE MYSELF FOR MOSTLY UNRELATED REASONS
WOW DO I FUCKING HATE YOU THOUGH
OH HEY YOU JUST SENT ME A TEXT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TEXT ME WHEN I HATE YOU MOST
I NEED YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU
BUT THEN AGAIN I JUST NEED YOU TO FUCK OFF AND STOP PRETENDING YOU CARE

adam sandza
>>
you hate me?
>>
>>35805830
yep, sure do. you worked hard to earn it
>>
>>35805879
what did i do wrongeriginal
>>
>>35805879
Then I can find someone else to love.
>>
I'm so sorry, Miya.

I miss you, you were everything I had. I should've never said the things I said, but thank you for the experience. Now I'm depressed, suffer from hypochondria, and I'm convinced I'm cursed by Kek. I wish I never found this place, I'm extremely sleep deprived, and plan to go to bed early tonight to fix my schedule again, I just hope I can make it through my life, without you

-J
>>
>>35805979
sure, but what will you do when they start to hate you too? you better fix it now
>>
>>35805974
you weren't honest
>>
>>35806026
Because I also don't like you.
>>
>>35806161
if we were likable would we be here?
>>
>>35805830
>>35805879
>>35805974
>>35805979
>>35806026
>>35806040
>>35806161
>>35806220
STOP ROLEPLAYING YOU JERKASS JABRONIES THIS ISN'T FUNNY
>>
>>35806227
it's funny for me. is she here or isn't she? who knows?
>>
I spoke to you last night by accident and you didn't know it was me. Sorry for randomly ghosting you, I know that never feels good, but when I realized who I was talking to I just didn't know what to say.
The way you talk is so recognizable and stupidly cute I still love you even though it would never work.

I'll probably talk to you soon. Whether by accident again or I finally give in and message you.
>>
You fucking hypocrite, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35806333
who is she, anon? this story is cute
>>
>>35801980
Why did you wanted to forget me?
>>
>>35806333
I knew it. But you do not believe me, so I will not believe your words anymore. I'm tired of loving you.
>>
MJ
You're a pretentious cunt and I hate you
-Francis
>>
>>35806429
Why is it so easy to find you here? I promise I'll go away for good. I won't respond when I can tell it's you anymore
>>
>>35806473
Francis
To answer the question you asked before I died; yes, there is zero-g moonwalking in heaven. Good luck with the Church and all that. I didn't diddle those kiddles.
-MJ
>>
>>35806484
Ok. I will not come here anymore, I will never see you.
>>
C,
Even though i said you're cunt, i miss you and your banter.
>>
Ja,

You were the only friend I ever had.

-Ji.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.