[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women afraid of you /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: grab-em-by-the-pussy-4569713.png (111KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
grab-em-by-the-pussy-4569713.png
111KB, 500x436px
Why are women afraid of you /r9k/?
>>
They see my cock and get intimidated
>>
I wear sandals with socks.
>>
I'm to intelligent
>>
well, heh. you could say my wicked sense of humor
>>
>>35796679
they think I'm gonna put my dick inside their vaginas without their consent
>>
>>35796766
Can women even give consent?
>>
File: 1432415439256.jpg (423KB, 2126x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1432415439256.jpg
423KB, 2126x1390px
>>35796740
spoken like a true gentleman.
>>
Because I dress "aggressively" (been told this by friends and strangers alike), rarely shower and always look angry. Most of you are probably as repulsive as me, but either don't know it or you expect someone to accept how undesirable you are and unwilling to make a change. Just accept it and make your very presence offensive to them so they can see what you see in them. It may not make you happy, but it's better than just being pathetic and trying to be one of them.
>>
>>35796805
The way you dress is very important. Hair style too.
I recently started dressing very conservatively and got a haircut to match.
Women are more inclined to talk to me, and they even smile.
I've also had women say they think I'm handsome.
It's working guys.
I've also been called crazy, weird, rude, mean, angry, intense and scary by different people.
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>35796679
they aren't, they barely acknowledge my existence till they want something.
>>
>>35796679
Because I never talks
>>
>>35796679
I didn't auto-hate Trump at a university
>>
Because I can feel the hatred coming from a woman's eyes when she sees me. Cursing me, an ugly male, for even existing. I'm not human, or even at the level of a dog, to this woman, simply because I committed the crime of being ugly.

It's like this with all women, so I hate them. I wish for them all to die.
>>
>>35796679

because of my MASSIVE GIRTH
>>
>>35796679
Women aren't afraid of me and I have an easy time talking to them, but I feel like I inspire a lot of malice and spite in people, as if I'm the one people have to beat to feel good about themselves which is really bizarre since I've never amounted to much or been arrogant. I'm talking old childhood friends you run into and the moment they realize they're better off than me their tone changes like they're almost relieved. I used to think I was crazy but my best friend has seen it too. Thank God she ain't like that.
>>
>>35796679
I'm real tall and thin and I have a depression beard. I dress nice but I think I project an autistic aura that makes people uncomfortable.
>>
>>35796805
>rarely shower
you could have stopped there anon
>>
They're usually only afraid of me at first. I think I walk quietly (though this happens even if I don't, opening drawers and stuff beforehand for example) so when I appear next to women at work they always jump or gasp.
In actual interaction they just dislike me. Fuck them, stupid vapid women. Most people are boring to me anyway, but it's women who are moreso.
>>
>>35796679
Well, partially because I project an aura of dissatisfaction and resentment at having to be wherever I am at any given time because I don't really enjoy anything. My resting face accurately projects intense disinterest and vague, smoldering anger. My body language is indicative of someone who wants nothing more than to be left alone, and when I do put myself out there, anyone with half a working social brain realizes that it's forced, contrived, and hollow, that I'm only doing it because I feel like I'm supposed to.

If anyone ever does get past all that, they'll find themselves completely repulsed and terrified by the way my mood swings so rapidly. I have a hair trigger temper and will explode like an autistic time bomb at whatever trips the fuse. Honestly, I don't even trust myself not to hit a woman. Why would a woman trust me at all? In fact, I almost have before. I pulled and gripped at my ex-girlfriend's arm so hard in a fit of anger that I bruised her, but I didn't hurt her half as badly as I scared her. I can't blame her for being scared. I'm scared of me. I'm entirely too unstable right now to be around people.

Women are afraid of me because they have good instincts.
>>
>>35796679
Not sure. I think it might be beause I have a serial killer look to me. I don't know.
>>
>>35796679
Because of scary appearance and that I know how they think.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.