[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get on omegle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 0YQeLhC.jpg (551KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
0YQeLhC.jpg
551KB, 1836x3264px
r9k, 4chan, robot9001
>>
Ghost of Omegle here
>>
Bumpin cause lonely
>>
>>35797092
wtf no im the ghost of omegle
>>
We are all ghosts

>>35797303
>>
>just got a webcam recently
>actually figured i could meet a friend
>first guy just sits there with shitty lighting and doesn't seem to be paying attention to omegle
>second one is a cute black girl who immediately DC's despite having r9k tags
i want to die
>>
>>35797982
>Using a web cam
>Expecting people to stick around
>Girls on omegle

right......
>>
>>35797982
Find long haired dude in green flannel shirt
>>
Anyone not in vidchat?
>>
why would you not use a logo for the thread??? I just came across some sloot from cali who i spoke to like 3 or 4 years ago ???? It was weird, the only difference was her head was bigger she looked exactly the same. was on the r9k tag yes
>>
Bump oregayes
>>
>>35798623

Did she just insta-leave?
>>
>>35799081
no, i did that to her, she was with her bf or something lel
>>
now there's some chick black boxing me asking if i am a feminist or some shit. Then she is finally on cam and she's hot af and lives in aus RIP
>>
>>35796221
let us dance the dance of lonely losers together
>>
lmao, that bald black girl kinda looks like soulja boy.
>>
the pale long haired person who called me jesus, are you a tranny or what?
>>
>>35799119
>bf
Femboi?
>>
>>35799308
uhm no it was a chick and a dude with a beard
>>
>tfw everyone autoleaves because I look underage
I-I'm 18 guys I swear!
I could show you my ID but then I'd get doxxed
as if it's not actually because of the weeb figure cabinet in the background
>>
>>35799754
Hey man if i had a cam I'd talk to you
>>
I LOVE YOU OMELET
>>
File: 1363693510379.jpg (122KB, 580x700px) Image search: [Google]
1363693510379.jpg
122KB, 580x700px
>>35796221
I miss the seagullbro threads. ;_;
>>
File: 21572849.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
21572849.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>cam
fucking normies
>>
Why is Omega so cute?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.