[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CANT I MEET A CUTE TRAP TO BE MY GF ITS NOT FAIR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 8754132.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
8754132.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
WHY CANT I MEET A CUTE TRAP TO BE MY GF ITS NOT FAIR
>>
Doesn't Tinder have gender settings for traps now?
>>
File: 789546521321.jpg (3KB, 122x99px) Image search: [Google]
789546521321.jpg
3KB, 122x99px
>>35795773
Too afraid to out myself publicly like that
>>
>>35795807
Yea I see that now.. You're only exposing your "interest" to traps though right. No one else can see it. Just post a body or lower face pic, yolo.
>>
Trap shit pushed here is literally just a forced meme psyop that started years ago to turn lonely awkward young men into faggots. Get a fucking grip on yourself OP.
>>
>>35795737
Cute traps want Chad.
Nothing wrong with it, I'm just pointing it out.
>>
File: Maybe...I am the fool.png (164KB, 690x970px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe...I am the fool.png
164KB, 690x970px
>>35795737
>cute trap
>gf
I hate this board so much.
>>
>>35795959
>trying to corner to trap market for himself
nice try jew
>>
>>35795737
go on soc?
make an effort?
work out?
if you really wanted one you'd do all this shit because it would get you one. actually... even with muscles spaghetti can still slip out and ruin everything
>>
lets be friends
ill be your gf after a few years of hormones and stuff
>>
>>35795925
Not unless you're a cute trap

>>35796036
You're right. I should have specified "gf (male)". It's weird, I enjoy being the masculine, dominant half of the relationship, but also like cute dicks.

>>35796051
I'm decently attractive and not in bad shape. I've just never met a trap ;_;

>>35796149
Well I'm open to try anything. Want to tell the world a bit about yourself?
>>
>>35796194
>Want to tell the world a bit about yourself?

i dont even know what to say here
is that bad?
>>
>>35796294
No it's fine. I know you're a robot but do you have any hobbies or anything? Anything you're passionate about?
>>
>>35796397
well, i enjoy studying human physiology as well as researching about mental health and pharmaceutics. going through pubmed can be fun.

i also like to argue with people on the internet.

how about you?
>>
>>35796466
*pharmaceuticals

ok i hate myself now
>>
i dated a guy for say 5 days and he cheated on me with two girls. guessing its because i am a tranny so i will enjoy being alone.
>>
>>35796466
>>35796483
I play a lot of video games, am super passionate about hip hop, D&D, spend a lot of time on /co/, am taking a semester off of my comp sci degree.

I try to stay out of online arguments tbqh famalam
>>
>>35796598
i've played my fair share of video games over the years, and i've always wanted to try D&D desu

no school for me right now because neet

you sound fun, im probably too boring to be your friend
>>
>>35795737
Probably because you don't leave your fucking house.
Either that or the Jews
>>
>>35796635
I've never played either, I just watch a lot of critical role since I don't have a group of friends to play with

Now now, self deprecation never gets you anywhere
>>
>>35796690
fiiine then, give me contact details already.
>>
>>35796716
You may be a trap but are you

cute?
>>
>>35796753
im not a trap, im trans

the deal was i'd get a few years to become cute first!
>>
>>35796799
But are you cute

Oreganilli comment
>>
>>35796840
not yeeeet

lets at least be friends...
>>
>>35796865
Anon I desire cuteness NOW
>>
>>35796865
If you aren't cute hormones aren't going to fix anything. You should only transition if you are already cute enough to get mistaken for a girl.
>>
>>35796892
i really wish i was cute right now ;_;

LOVE ME
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.