[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Lonely/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: neverending feel.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
neverending feel.gif
924KB, 500x281px
I have accepted that i am going to be alone forever, any robots have seen this revelation?
>>
>>35795656
>I have accepted that i am going to be alone forever, any robots have seen this revelation?

Yes.
>>
>>35795679
how did you find out my man?
>>
>>35795656
Yep. It's why I'm here. I've given up on trying to make people like me
>>
Yes in terms of I know that, but no in terms of coping with it. How do you guys cope?
>>
File: 1458883023215.jpg (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458883023215.jpg
94KB, 400x400px
>>35795727
I just focus on my studies for the moment, keeps me distracted for the moment.
>>
>>35795656
I have realized this when I noticed that having a friend felt more like a responsibility than something beneficial.
>>
It slowly creeped on me as I entered college, and I am not taking the news well, anon.

I try to be like >>35795779 but it's hard to concentrate when
> tfw no gf
creeps in.

I work on campus doing research for a professor, and we recently had a dinner party and it was just so depressing, bros. Everyone brought their SOs and I was just there alone. It sucked like hell, anons, I don't think I can go on this way for the next 50 or so years (assuming I don't off myself).

Wat do? Wish I could see some type of [/spoiler]occupational hypnotherapist[/spoiler] to absolve myself of the loneliness and just not give a fuck.
>>
>go to Catholic college
>talking with priest
>tell him I've never had a girlfriend at
>"Well, Anon, God gives some men subtle hints calling them to the priesthood; and with other men, it might be more direct."
>I'm actually considering it
>>
>>35795864
> tfw currently sending emails to random faggots through Craig's List's 'Strictly Platonic' section.

I don't even want a gf, just a friend.
>>
yes, I have NO charisma so no one ever likes me. It's not something I can fix, I am just boring as shit, not witty, don't know how to have a good time

I remember playing Fallout one day and someone came by my dorm room and commented that irl my charisma would be a 1. topkek it hurt because I knew he was completely right
>>
>>35795885
Kek. Tell Father Faggot to shove it up his ass.

I'd tell him I love poon too much, then confess your recent use of foul language straight-up.
>>
>>35795656
I've accepted that I'll probably be alone forever, but I still like to hope that it will change.
>>
Yeah when I tried to get a library card and they hassled me about a secondary contact and I don't have a single person to use. They kept hassling me despite my protestations that I was a hermit.

I ended up writing down Adolph Hitler after they said they don't check the information
>>
File: CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>35795656
I thought i accepted it once
but then reality came crashing down and i realized i was only telling myself i accepted it to try and make myself feel less lonely
that was a mistake
>>
>>35795954
> writing Adolf Hitler
Classic.
>>
>>35795864
Man having a gf is both a bleesing and burden, in one hand you get company and love for some time, on the other you have to spend time on someone trying to make them happy, listening to their shit, spending money on them and all that shit, only get a gf when you are sure you can afford it.
>>
>>35795974
Is there such a thing as a "low-cost" gf? Surely if she's also a college student, she won't be so demanding of my hard-earned shekels.

Also how the fuck do I spoiler text?
[Spoiler]testing reee[/Spoiler]
>>
>>35796013
Fucking gook moot REEE
>>
>>35796013
Get a good job then try, maybe you'll be lucky anon, who knows.
>>
>>35795970
hello me. I thought I'd accepted it too. The closer to wizard status I got the more reasonable my life seemed. Nothing was changing and that was okay.

Then a steamfriend flirted with me and after a couple weeks I had a bf and after a couple months we met up. He pretended to accept and love me then admitted he didn't really.

Now I realize how alone I was and how much I was missing. I had never had anyone truly care about me or accept me. And I never will.
>>
>>35795913
Is that what dorm life is like? Random normalfags stop by and give you shit? Why don't you leave your door closed?
>>
>>35796099
> be me
> get to uni
> "just hangout on your floor's common area bro, you can hook-up with chix on your floor xDD"
> get assigned dorms
> floor 1
> FUCK
> tfw the main desk divides the boys' and girls' sections
> awkward as fuck if you walk over to check out the girls area
> nobody uses the floor 1 commons room
> tfw never had the chance to commit floorcest
>>
>tfw you realize you're better off alone

the best case scenario is that you get married and over the years have to watch your beautiful gf turn into a bag of wrinkles and then eventually, hopefully, you die before her so you dont have to deal with the loss. we're all alone in the end
>>
I don't want to love anybody, that would implie someday I would have to deal with that person's death

>implying I could ever even get somebody to love me

I tried to have friends in the past but it always ended up being a responsabilty, always me trying to keep it alive and frustranting myself , I guess Im better of this way
>>
File: IMG_6821.jpg (29KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6821.jpg
29KB, 313x470px
>>35795656
Me too famalam. It just makes me hate everyone and especially all women as a result, it's not fair, why do they get to be happy?

I just fucking hate women so SO much. I just spend my time with video games it's the only thing that makes me happy.
>>
>>35795656
Yea but it dosent matter really. I don't think o have to much time left here. Not necessarily going to anhero but with my lifestyle. The drugs, shitty food, lack of exercise, smoking. I don't think I'll last more than another decade. Plus I've had this feeling for a few years now that the world is going to end soon so idk. What I'm saying is it dosent matter.
>>
>>35796751
its okay man, live your life how you desire and enjoy it as much as you can.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>35795656
I have slowly come to this realization also. I'm 31 and I haven't had a sexual encounter in 6 years. When I walk around in public I am invisible. I keep well groomed, I'm always polite (please / thank you), I'm courteous, but I don't exist in someones thoughts for more then the fleeting second.

I honestly have been crying a lot lately. Uncontrollable breakdowns in my otherwise hard outer layer. I think what really gets me it the thought of growing old and dying alone. I am the youngest in my family - no siblings, no cousins. I will one day die, and no one will be there to give me a final farewell.

I would have made a great father. I think it is my curiosity and excitement when seeing something for the first time that allows me to relate to the mind of a child. I could have been an excellent guide for my children; able to rear them with a sense of virtue and passion.

I don't know how much time I have left on this planet. I should do my duty and bury my parents with dignity, but past that I have no purpose on this Earth any longer.
>>
>>35795656
I'm still fighting. I have one more chance to start over.
>>
At first I just accepted it as no one would ever want me and I was too autistic to do anything about that, but now I'm realizing more and more that I completely lack the ability to share intimacy with another person.
>>
File: IMG_5638.jpg (71KB, 453x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5638.jpg
71KB, 453x408px
>>35795656 (OP) #
I've realized this as well. No gril ever shows interest in me so I've decided to just stop caring about others opinions of me because they are basically worthless to me. Some things were just never ment to be...
>>
>>35795706
>how did you find out my man?

When I began to realize nothing was ever going to change; that my youth was gone and I didn't even have a single friend
>>
>>35795885
I knew a lesbian nun who became a nun due to lesbian bed death. She figured if she wasn't going to get laid either way she might as well be good in the eyes of God.

Becoming a monk should also be a serious consideration.

>>35795970
It crashes down on you every once in awhile. I been at it for years and at this point I managed to reduce it to once in a blue moon occasion.

Admittedly potent anti depressants and anxiety meds help a lot.

I look forward to the day when I can reach the point where it wont bother me anymore. Problem is I have heard insanity is a distinct side effect of reaching that point, but damn it if there are those wise sane hermits there has gotta be a way.

>>35796310
I too have reached a similar conclusion.

I know for a fact its a hell of a lot worse being in bad company then no company. So at this point I try to make myself prefer to be alone and know better. Which is a big reason why it's gradually been bothering me less and less.

I eagerly await the day where it shall no longer bother me.
>>
>>35795656
I struggled with it through high school and the first year or two of college.
Then at some point I stopped trying to autistically chat with my classmates and gave up on other people entirely unless I have to interact with them for work or class reasons.

Still get >tfw no gf from time to time, but otherwise I worry more about how little I care about being a loner.
>>
lonely i am so lonely
>>
>>35797592
reminded me of a song
some black guy from when I was young

Im sorry you're lonely too anon
ill talk with you if you want
>>
>>35797592
so ronoery and sadry arone
>>
I just came to terms with the fact that I'll probably be alone for the rest of my life.

I figure it's not part of my purpose here in this life, so I should stop worrying about that and try to find out what my purpose is instead, and work on that.

I think and hope that it's music, because I really enjoy writing and I hope I can at least make music that will make other people happy while I'm here.
>>
File: itsgettingworse.png (28KB, 675x589px) Image search: [Google]
itsgettingworse.png
28KB, 675x589px
>>35795656
>any robots have seen this revelation?
Yeah. At first it didnt feel too bad, and i even felt some kind of weird pride because of it. Now it feels like im becoming more delusional every day.
>>
>>35795656
Yep. I just focus on other things.
>>
who wants to be my friend?

blabla
>>
Fuck man.
I went back and looked at the old messages.
All of them.
It's been three years since I last promised myself not to look.
I was so close to escaping robothood back then.
Now she's married and has a kid to some dude I've never heard of.
I don't know how to escape, I just wish someone would save me.
>>
I figured that out a long time ago, and recently I also realized that I don't want to have sex either, which is yet another nail in the relationship coffin.

People who are into anime etc. like me probably have an easier time with this than people who are not.
>>
>>35795970
I am going through that right now. I thought I was finally at peace with myself and came to terms with being alone. But someone said some shit that really set me off today. Now I am just mad and sad and starting to remember all my depressed bullshit I used to go through a lot. Like I took a step back and looked at my shit for real and I don't wanna see it but it's too late. Fucking hate this shit and I don't have anyone to express this to which never bothered me until now. I thought I got over all this shit and I haven't had these thoughts for a long time but now it's all coming back and it's scaring me a little bit and I dunno if I can keep putting a tough face and tricking myself into believing everything is fine.
>>
>>35795656
Yes, but it makes me feel so happy
>>
File: IMG_8099.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8099.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Mfw my gf is sleeping by my side right now
>>
>>35799366
Get out of here handsome wojak, this place is not for you
>>
File: fepe.jpg (6KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
fepe.jpg
6KB, 208x250px
>tfw coming to the realization that I will never fit into society

My mental problems are a permanent stain on my character. I'm the type of person who is meant to live in the mountains somewhere, far away from normal people
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.