[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+ General/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: killmev24.png (298KB, 635x661px)
killmev24.png
298KB, 635x661px
Just another Saturday Night Edition

Robots 25 years old and over report in
>>
no one?

realIy?
>>
File: punch2.png (247KB, 457x500px)
punch2.png
247KB, 457x500px
>apply to fast food gig
>be 26
>get interviewed
>lady says "what makes you panda material"
>i make up something on the fly
>long story short i don't get the panda express job

>be at gym
>someone takes the bench I'm about to use and fucks with my routine
>people just think it's ok to crowd me and shit
>I haven't had a real conversation with someone in YEARS
>losing my mind

>minding my own business
>people get hostile with me

why?
>>
>>35794589

35 neet here
haven't had sex in 7 years and I don't care
no work experience
college drop out
living in neetbux
>>
>>35795175
29 year old kiss-less virgin neet here.

Just another boring day.

Trying to sell some shit on craiglist. Not even one call or e-mail yet.

Gotta do my taxes because I had a shitty job last year. Got laid off Jan 1st.
>>
>>35795211
>haven't had sex in 7 years

You . . . need to leave.
>>
>tfw neet for so long that i never did my taxes
>>
>>35794589
32 yo Virgin. Had 2 Christian gfs who I played around with, kissed a couple of girls.
>>
>>35795209
I remember you panda-man!
I really like recognizing people around here, I feel less alone

Also, HI, that gym thing is super dumb. Sorry people suck so bad.
>>
> 29
> Have a career I've always wanted
> In a long-term relationship

5 years ago I was a college dropout who just got out of a shitty relationship and figured I'd screwed up my life completely. I'm so glad things eventually turned around.
>>
>>35795316
>tfw neet for so long that i never did my taxes

you aren't missing out
>>
>>35795584
you sound like a good late bloomer
but why are you here?
>>
>1990 in the house bitches

Things are alright.
>>
File: 1486177169602.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486177169602.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
>>35794589

30 here ... going to jail for 18 months soon

its all over for me guys ...
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (723KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
723KB, 1280x960px
25 here. How many of you guys have a shit relationship with your dad (or no dad)? The older I get the more it seems like this is the biggest source of mental/emotional problems for guys. It seems about as prevalent as the "daddy issues" that many girls have.

>tfw do nothing but work at night, sleep all day
>tfw don't even know or care what day it is anymore because it doesn't matter
>tfw saving money to move somewhere warm and sunny but have no plan for once I get there

At least I don't have to work tonight and can stay up all night listening to tunes and masturbating.
>>
I dropped out of university on Friday.
I don't know what to do with myself now. I haven't worked ever and won't do fast food or retail.
>>
>>35795628
Nostalgia - I used to go here 5 years ago back when things were shit for me. Looks like things haven't changed here
>>
File: calories.jpg (37KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
>interview for Subway
>woman asks me "what qualities make you a subway artisan material ?"
>>
File: 1481158153239.jpg (32KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1481158153239.jpg
32KB, 400x267px
>>35795718
what'd you do lad?
>>
>>35795742

>won't do fast food or retail

Why? Are you like above all that shit or something?
>>
>>35795718
Jail or prison?

Can you really go to jail for 18 months? I thought if your sentence meant more than a few days in jail they just sent you off to Rikers.

That's what they do in Law & Order.
>>
File: francis-500x274.jpg (27KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
francis-500x274.jpg
27KB, 500x274px
>>35796153
>CALORIE
>THIEVING
>SALAD
>DODGER
>>
>>35795584
What sort of job do you have?
>>
>>35795733
Yeah. My dad hates me.
>>
>>35794589
38 reporting in *orig* god damn it so is origs
>>
File: heh.png (95KB, 581x445px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
95KB, 581x445px
>tfw was never smart
>never told i had great potential
>tfw failing at life
>don't feel bad
>normies say "if i didn't do drugs I'll be great in life" "if i didn't hang out with muh friends so much i would be rich and sheeit"
>never had any expectations
>>
>>35795733

Yup, had a shit relationship with my dad, then he died recently and i'm still emotionally fucked up from it. He'd done so much awful shit to me and mom, getting away with all of it, did shitty things in the marines, and was overall a giant source of pain and hatred. then he stopped drinking and actually wanted to hang out with me, playing Blops2 like every day for hours and hours sniping kids while I guarded his back. I spent so many years wishing he was dead, then when it actually happened I wish for nothing more than to spend another night staying up with him popping skulls and making children scream in hatred. I miss him, and now I don't know what to do with all this anger and hatred except turn it on myself, because I already hated myself, it's easy to slap it back into place where it belongs. I'm a failure of a human and as a son. Fuck I wish someone would drive a bus right over my head.

>nightshift

FUCK I miss doing nightshift. I have experience, why won't anyone hire me for janitorial work again, shit. add failure as a man to the list.
>>
>>35794589

27 here on the US East Coast drinking beers solo. Participating in some funposting but won't go much further. My life took a turn for the better in the last year but feel the need to check in every now and then.
>>
File: helpercomfy.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
helpercomfy.png
8KB, 253x199px
>>35796882
>tfw so many expectations
>spent whole life under so much pressure I eventually broke
>jokes on them I didn't do anything with my life
>ripping dabs and eating Peeps Oreos in bed
26, just another Saturday night.
>>
>25
>No gf
>Live in a small town
>No friends
>Hate my jobs
>Have to do it for another 40 years
>Have 208K saved up

Money doesn't bring happiness. Is this really all there is to life?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.