[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/peeanywhere/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: lFwoUPO.jpg (79KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
lFwoUPO.jpg
79KB, 900x675px
Who here pees wherever they want? I prefer out the window, floor drains, parking lots and of course a nice piss bottle. Peeing in the toilet is boring.

Greentext/discuss/show

Bonus points if you're a femanon and do this.
>>
>>35794220
I agree. I pee wherever I want when I'm drunk. I'm a grill.
>>
>>35794220
im a girl and i love peeing outside when im drunk. behind a car, by thr side of a house. in the woods. on the lawn/field. its great. also when im hiking in the woods i grab a tree with both hands and kida lean back so the pee wont go on my pants. its great!!!

also - bottle pissing is great when you get the perfect size mouth of a bottle to fit on your vagina and the pee just goes straight into the bottle. havent dont that in years, but it was good times when i did.
>>
>>35794398
Woman don't pee out of their vagina...
>>
>>35794398
This is my fetish and I agree with all of this. I made a throwaway for this before, [email protected]. Email me, I want to talk about this stuff with you.
>>
>>35794398
>>35794347
Awesome, where's your favorite place to pee?

>>35794471
It's not my fetish but it can be hot I guess
>>
>>35794398
>tfw no gf to do this with

Are there any pee fetish fembots?
>>
>>35794437
Everyone knows they pee out their butthole
>>
>>35794398
I do this all the time, even sober. But I'm a guy. I had no idea femanons did this. Assuming you aren't a troll

I also piss out my window at night
>>
>>35794220
My friend and I used to pee over the stall walls into eachother's toilets in the bathroom of our high school. We also peed on the walls, sinks, mirrors, door handles, on top of the toilets... you name it. I love pissing on people's cars in the middle of the night. I also like pooping in random places such as the middle of the street, on someone's car hood, in someone's yard, etc. I've pooped in a condom before and threw it over a fence into someone's swimming pool lol.
>>
>>35795141
I used to blast my piss all over my school's bathroom because we had this cunt janitor.
>>
>>35794220
i used to swim across pools as a kid and pee
i also peed in the ocean
a little younger than that i used to pee behind a seating stand for a baseball field because the bathroom was always closed. but all the arabs did it.
>>
Do any femanons /mischief/ piss like>>35795233 and >>35795141?

Or is that just a male thing?
>>
>>35794398
That's so hot, are you still here?
>>
>>35795429
How would they do that besides making a puddle
>>
Only one good post and "she" never came back
>>
>>35794615
I like peeing in beta boys mouths
>>
i fill a gallon jug with piss and then slowly pour it into the shower drain. i probably save 100 dollars a month on my water bill by doing this. every toilet flush uses about 3 gallons of water
>>
>>35796486
Who are you? Peeing isn't beta
>>
File: aad[1].jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
aad[1].jpg
30KB, 700x525px
Sometimes when I'm out on a daywalk, need to piss and there is no bathroom anywhere nearby, I choose to just pee in my pants right then and there rather than try to hide and risk someone seeing me publicly urinating. Peeing in your pants is still private urination I guess. This is the ultimate freedom, being unashamed of just peeing whenever you need to wherever you are, a big fuck you to society telling me I can only pee in a toilet or urinal. This is akin to peeing in bottles at the computer instead of going to the bathroom every time you need to piss, which I also do sometimes, and even when I do go to the bathroom, I use the sink as a urinal.

Peeing in your pants is really no big deal. If you're wearing black pants its barely noticeable and if weather is warm it dries out quick. If the piss stream goes into your shoes just let them dry out and then put them in the freezer for a day to get rid of the piss smell.

>go to the beach today after lunch
>have to piss
>7 people in line for the nearest bathroom
>go in the water and pee in my pants
>completely forgot that I peed in my pants because got even more wet from the ocean
>>
>>35796722
That's pretty high level autism
>>
There's nothing quite like pissing in the open air.
>>
>>35796515
Wow that's actually pretty smart, are there ever any problems?
>>
>>35796450
Never emailed me either.

Any femanons posting here should email me, I'd love to talk about this stuff. It's [email protected]
>>
Bump for greentext and proof
>>
OP here, gonna try this thread again soon. Tonight was a failure
>>
>>35796750
What would you do if you drank 2 bottles of water since you last peed and are going for a walk outside and there are no public toilets

a) Whip out your dick and pee
b) Knock on people's doors or beg business owners t let you use their employees only bathroom
c) Pee in your pants
d) Never go outside so this would never be an issue

Sometimes I do actually piss in a bottle outside, stick the bottle down my pants and pee in it. And plenty of other times there is a place I can hide well and just piss in the open.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.