[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Let's talk about asian girls what are you thoughts on them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: 1490230377104.jpg (146KB, 750x917px) Image search: [Google]
1490230377104.jpg
146KB, 750x917px
> Let's talk about asian girls
what are you thoughts on them?
>>
gross, featureless fish "people"
>>
>>35794205
They're just as likely to be whores as white girls. But I'd have no issue dating a respectable asian girl.
>>
File: single.png (592KB, 881x545px) Image search: [Google]
single.png
592KB, 881x545px
Annoying stacies fetishized by brainwashed weebs. It's sad.
>>
File: 1488470985751.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488470985751.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
My "wife" is asian.
>>
Just here to do my obligatory, tfw no asian gf
>>
As a white feminist American middle class woman I think they should all be killed because I'm too much of a fat, ugly piece of shit slut to have any chance of competing against them.
>>
>>35794205
They have weak bones and produce pathetic offspring. Would fuck but not breed with.
>>
I think the average asian girls features are cute though I have no delusions of them being very submissive or anything. I guess you could say I have some degree of yellow fever
>>
>>35794597
I hate that people assume we think theyre submissive, ive never once thought that about asian women.
>>
>>35794205
i think they are bretty good and easy to talk to compared to all other races. seems like they have more patience .
>>
Westernized ones are sluttier, trashier white girls that are simultaneously more selective and judgemental than white whores because they know they are fetishized by white men. For every Chad a white Stacy fucks, a westernized Asian Stacy fucks 5.
>>
>>35794205
culture and looks are fine, pretty ok on my part

their flat faces turn me on so fucking much
>>
>>35794205
Cute. Good fuck material, I would assume.
>>
>>35795677
And their soulessness in their eyes is pretty damn aluring also.
>>
They don't have original personalities.
>>
File: 1287201543303.jpg (503KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1287201543303.jpg
503KB, 1680x1050px
>>35795834
the eyes are the best part
>>
File: A10.jpg (2MB, 1280x2017px) Image search: [Google]
A10.jpg
2MB, 1280x2017px
>>35795997

Asian eyes are awesome but it's also what makes Asian Girls continue to desire Asian Guys.
>>
>>35795997
Dude forreal tho.

I had a coffee date with a girl and I told her about how bad I was with eye contact and she made me look her in the eyes and would berate me if I looked away.
>>
>>35794205
I don't have enough thoughts that aren't just anecdotal bullshit and speculation.

Every race has its duds, but, as far as I can tell, Asians have the highest percentage of girls worth dating.
>>
Currently dating an asian FOB grad student. So far she seems way more feminine and loyal than all the other white girls I've dated, it's pretty refreshing
>>
They're gross. Seriously, if any of you lived in a city with thousands of em you'd begin to hate them too.
>>
>Real Asians?
Have a lot of them in my med cohort. They all keep to a group and are generally soulless. Great at the theoretical side of med but always get into hot water when it comes to "Fit for placement" assessment where their ability to sympathise with people (or lack thereof) is on show. I had to convene some med interviews where similar theoretical questions are asked of them (how would you tell your patient they have cancer, etc) and they just cannot comprehend sympathy, care, concern, etc.

They also seem to have no intention of talking or being around anyone who isn't Asian. I appreciate they have their own cultures, and that's fine, but they just shut down anyone who is white here.

>Asians who have grown up here (westernised)
Chilled as fuck. Usually a lot of fun to hang out with. Still usually stick to their cultural traditions, but don't segregate themselves.
I see so many people on here wish for an Asian girlfriend but you would fucking hate it. I assume for the most part they want an Asian Stacy.
>>
There was this Asian girl who kept touching me and trying flirt with me, and I didn't really like it.
>>
>>35794205
they still only want chads.
>>
>>35796351
Those guys are like 5'7".
I met like 4 girls over there who were 4'11". They're not hard to come by.
Jesus japan really is easy mode.
>>
File: 1291454102877.jpg (107KB, 684x912px) Image search: [Google]
1291454102877.jpg
107KB, 684x912px
>>35796271
dude I wish we had doctors like that. A few years ago my grandfather (90 at the time) was dying. Persistent infections, general weakness, etc. My mom and I spent a lot of time with medical professionals trying to be all touchy-feely about it, dancing around the issue that he was in bad shape and didn't have much time left. The guy at the financial-planning firm that was helping us get his will in order downright refused to say the word "die". it was always "passed" or something. I mean jesus christ, people die. Can't we admit this to ourselves and deal with it in a businesslike manner, painful though it may be? I don't want you to try and let me down gently, I know Grandpa's about to die. I want you to be straightforward and honest with me, I don't want you to try and make me feel better about it.

Okay, blogposting over. Yes, I know I'm being a giant autist.

>>35796155
lets have more eyes shall we
>>
My only real experience with them is getting lots of "hi how are u?" messages from them on interpals

I often reply but then they kinda just go blank, not sure if it's the language barrier or they're just incredibly boring

I'm from the UK btw
>>
>>35796394
I'm a 6'1" white American male. Can I lose my virginity in Japan to a qt easily? I'm decent looking and in good shape.
>>
>>35796410
>I wish we had more doctors like that
No you don't. Chinese people literally cannot comprehend human emotions or empathy. They push and shove to get on the subway, they spit all the time and piss in public. They have no shame and don't put much value on human life.
>>
>>35796271
I've noticed this at uni. The first generation Asians segregate themselves almost entirely.
>>
>>35796453

Maybe a slut. Not so much wife material though. You can probably do that anywhere though.
>>
My only experiences are webcamming with chinese girls, they were cute and pretty weird and shy. Pleasant though big language and culture barrier. It was hard to relate with them and it was hard to tell what they felt about me.
>>
>>35796453
probably, but Japan is the most difficult Asian country
>>
>self-hating
>calculating, scheming
>no emotions, feigns emotions
>extremely triggered, sensitive and overreactive
>zero self-esteem
>skewed self-image and perception
>monkey like features and behavior
>no real empathy
>everything based on social climbing
>no real creativity
>>
>>35796453
Unfortunately the problem is you're probably a reasonably attractive dude, you're probably not very interesting. After all, you're here.

Make sure you maintain a facade of "being a total normie who goes out and does real stuff".
>>
>>35796521
same, I'd like to learn Mandarin or maybe Korean to talk to them but it just looks impossible
>>
>>35796410
It's not so much they're too abrupt. We are all literally encouraged to say die, dying and dead when giving that sort of news so there's no confusion.

Most patients complain that they're just never around. That they will give you the shortest answer possible to get out and do something else. Most of the time it leaves patients not completely understanding what's going on and not confident enough to ask their doctors because they seem annoyed with them. I was with one Asian while we were doing our rotations, and she was a decent enough girl, but every time she asked to take patient vitals as part of her training she just felt brain dead. If they asked her about her day she wouldn't say anything. She didn't say goodbye to patients. Nothing.

I don't mind that sort of objectivity if they were fixing my car or something, but I'd be nervous being treated by someone who didn't care about you.
>>
>>35794205
I like asian stacies more than white stacies, but a stacy is a stacy -- out of reach for us robots.
>>
>>35796537
anons on 4chan are more interesting than anyone I've known irl

but anyway, he's a foreigner, he will be interesting to people whatever his personality
>>
>>35796524
It seems like the best east asian country for this, white people are generally seemed as good looking there. They like pale white skin and blue eyes too. China would be very difficult, so would Korea. Japan is a bit more westernized.
>>
File: 1490246237901.jpg (363KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490246237901.jpg
363KB, 1080x1920px
>bunch of delusional white betas talk about asian americans as if they are any different than white girls with olive skin and slanted eyes
>>
legit japs I don't see the appeal for

but caucasian facial features with some Asian influence produces the best looking women on earth.
>>
>>35796621
Japan hates foreigners just as much as the other two, they're just more indirect about it

China and Korea = open hatred

Japan = passive aggression
>>
File: 1311395751895.jpg (296KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1311395751895.jpg
296KB, 1000x650px
>>35796554
I guess that's fair enough then, I see the point. Maybe I just have a lower desire/expectation of people caring about me and my problems. A lot of people, doctors and otherwise, pretend to care when they actually don't. I wish people would admit that they don't care. Like, neither of us wants to be here, lets not play pretend about it. Lets just get on with doing what we have to do.

if you don't mind I'm still gonna post more pictures though
>>
File: FuManChuMoustacheBrown[1].jpg (185KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FuManChuMoustacheBrown[1].jpg
185KB, 800x800px
>>35794205

I-ahh think-ahh they are-ahh very very-ahh beatifurrrr
>>
>>35796534
Sounds quite a bit like /r9k/
>>
>>35796693
Japanese usually just don't want foreigners living there fulltime, if you just said that you're visiting it would be fine, especially in a city.
>>
File: 1314484226642.jpg (251KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
1314484226642.jpg
251KB, 1200x847px
>>35796537
>the problem is [...] you're probably not very interesting. After all, you're here.
not him, but geez, right in the feels
>>
>>35794475
Asians have incredible backs.
>>
>>35796764
Every asian country hates white people because they get hordes of weebs and creepy old guys coming over to fuck their women
>>
File: 1490085366740.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490085366740.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I want to be friends with benefits with Japanese woman but I couldn't fall in love with one of them and marry them.

I don't want Japan to turn into a multicultural shithole and I respect that they are a based nationalist country.

I would never breed with them, that would be pretty fucked up.
>>
File: 1320975374332.jpg (50KB, 685x510px) Image search: [Google]
1320975374332.jpg
50KB, 685x510px
>>35796836
spending time on /pol/ is bad for you anon
>>
>>35796836
Japanese women are shit tier anyway, very boring and entitled and flaky. Also because of the whole Japanese politness they never actually tell you when you've displeased them, they'll just cut contact without warning

(weebs are considered the lowest form of human existence to Japanese girls)
>>
>>35796856
No, it's enlightening.
Stop trying to destroy Japan.
>>
>>35796887
none of this is true
except maybe the super politeness thing and not telling you their feelings
>>
They'd be perfect if they didn't make Elliots.
>>
>>35796966
it's all true

the whole Japanese girls being awesome was a 90s meme, they've since been spoiled by millions of greasy weebs invading the country every year looking for their animu girlfriend
>>
File: 1369374327434.jpg (90KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
1369374327434.jpg
90KB, 1024x744px
>>35796887
well hiding your powerlevel is something you have to do around all women anyway

>>35796924
it's bad for you because it encourages your tendency to make everything about /pol/. Everything you post has to relate to your political outlook. You can't just post about liking Asian girls, you have to mention that that relates to your ethno-nationalist views. Go talk about that shit on /pol/.
>>
>>35797001
>it's bad for you because it encourages your tendency to make everything about /pol/. Everything you post has to relate to your political outlook.
Not really. It's my personal beliefs too.

>You can't just post about liking Asian girls, you have to mention that that relates to your ethno-nationalist views.
So what?

Do you have an argument against what I said or not?
>>
I hate when guys get the impression that Japanese Girls are super interested in foreigners. They are being polite because their culture is very polite. That's why their service is so good.

So random guy goes to Japan, looks like a fucking freak because he's not Japanese (assumes all the girls love him). Decides to say hi to a couple of girls, they all smile and giggle and say how he's so cool (they are just being polite) and then they'll give their numbers to him and won't ever contact him ever again.

That same foreigner will come home from his trip to Japan thinking holy shit, in Japan, so much pussy was offered to me, while in America that never happens. When in reality, American Girls will just let you know up front whether they are interested or not. Japanese Girls will go out of their way, making you feel like they were interested in you, only to be disgusted with you behind your back, after they left.

So in the end, both girls hate you, and are disgusted with you, but in your mind, holy shit, japanese girls love me.
>>
File: 1369884376350.jpg (184KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1369884376350.jpg
184KB, 1000x1500px
>>35797043
I'm on a board that's not /pol/ because I don't want every post to be someone arguing about /pol/ crap.

keep /pol/ in /pol/. Stop making everything on every board about /pol/.
>>
>>35797072
this

Out of all Asian girls Japanese are probably the LEAST interested in foreigners, except maybe Koreans. If you want Asian girl you'd have better luck in China or something.
>>
File: 161126212901082_deco.jpg (1MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
161126212901082_deco.jpg
1MB, 1440x2392px
>have asian wife of 15 years
>been with her since high school
>hear takes about her female asian friends in HS and uni
>3/4ths of the stories I hear are about them being psycho whores that don't let their bf talk to other girls, go suck dicks in club bathrooms, only fuck niggers because muh BBC, have random bareback sex with guy(s) at parties, do tons of drugs, alcoholics, LITERALLY turn their beta boyfriends into cuckolds, etc
>1/4th of them are okay or great
Enjoy your early divorce and/or getting cucked.

Pic is an Asian slut that was posting here awhile ago asking how she could get her pottery teacher (10+ years older than her) to fuck her and pay attention to her instead of the white bitch she was jealous of.
>>
I date one. Hot af. She wants my babies. I will not give her any. Pump and dump.
>>
>>35797088
My point was Japanese society is great because they're mostly nationalist and it wouldn't be right to mess with that.
Nobody was talking about /pol/ except for you.
>>
I think they're cute as fuck, and favor intelligence on top of that. Definitely good mates, and great friends too. I like 'em a lot
>>
Asian girls are weird man. Every one I've met tries to come off as a preppy or thotty white girl but does it to the extreme like wearing chokers and such. They're the only race that WANTS to be white.
>>
>>35797214
>3/4ths of the stories I hear are about them being psycho whores that don't let their bf talk to other girls, go suck dicks in club bathrooms, only fuck niggers because muh BBC, have random bareback sex with guy(s) at parties, do tons of drugs, alcoholics, LITERALLY turn their beta boyfriends into cuckolds, etc

All women are like that bruv
>>
Ones born and raised in Asia are the best
>>
>self-hating
>calculating, scheming
>no emotions, feigns emotions
>extremely triggered, sensitive and overreactive
>zero self-esteem
>skewed self-image and perception
>monkey like features and behavior
>no real empathy
>selfish, conceited
>risk adversive. always does what is comfortable
>appearance oriented, attention whores
>lack of belief system, only sheep/herd mentality, fake christians
>no filter, loud. always need to make themselves out as center of attention
>social climbing insect
>no real creativity, completely fake
>reads into social situations to much
>lack of genuine need to contribute to society
>glued to their phone. glued to fagbook and instagram
>post stupid shit like photos of food for hundreds of likes
>materialistic
>wastes millions on stupid worthless luxury items like imported belgian cupcakes and gas-guzzling cars
>contributes destruction of planet and ecosystem
>lack of real central drive or genuine persona other races have

Asian women are shit, so treat Asian women like shit.
>>
>>35797214
>Asian coalburners
I don't think I've ever met one in my entire life
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.