[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the president talk like a child?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why does the president talk like a child?
>>
>>35793923
Because he's never heard of twitter. That's his son. The autistic one.
>>
File: 1481322731999.png (2MB, 3000x2000px)
1481322731999.png
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>35793923
Probably because he literally fucking posts on /pol/.
>>
>>35793923
Because he has the vocabulary of a child
>>
he has some real issues with his brain.
>>
>>35794119
Hmm, is this real? Seems like a coincidence
>>
I want him to impregnate me so much. I have never worshipped anyone in my life ever but Trump is the first guy I genuinely feel this way about.
>>
>>35793923
Either its a clever ruse, 12-dimensional chess, as /pol/ likes to call it, or he's just a simple-minded television personality who won the presidency.
My bet is on the latter.
>>
>>35794351
He uses the word 'amazing' quite a lot.
>>
>>35794119
do you really think trump runs his own twitter
>>
he is a narcissistic shitbag, which is close to the dictionary definition of a child
>>
>>35794351
Probably. It is a well known fact that Eric Trump posts on /pol/. He posts private family photos a lot that can't be found through image searches.
>>
because the average American is a marginally literate idiot just like him.
>>
>>35794394
There's lots of images accessible on the web that image search won't pick up.
>>
>>35794385
Yes he actually does and has filmed himself tweeting on his phone a couple times. In fact it was a huge media store when Ivanka took control of his account away from him for a week during the campaign. When he got it back he tweeted about how mad he was that they took his account away/
>>
File: IMG_0370.png (520KB, 646x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.png
520KB, 646x645px
He actually said this
Bbb
>>
He has an IQ of 156. He's very smart he just talks in a weird way.
>>
>>35793923
He's a fucking 70 year old man. I had the same issue with Bernie and Hillary because of their ages as well. Pretty weird how I'm the same height as Bernie while Trump is taller than me though.
>>
>>35794506
His mind has no barriers. He thinks everything, all at once.

Truly, a powerful psyche.
>>
>>35793923
The thing with Trump is that he is the president the US deserves. And he's the one you need.
That's how deep you've fallen into that pit.
>>
File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
>>35794643
The thing about faggots like you is your life will end by way of beheading.
>>
>>35793923
he has dementia or some other degenerative brain disease, which is exacerbated by also suffering from rich kid syndrome. he has never been given an accurate picture of how dumb he actually he is.
>>
File: 1480195011111.png (109KB, 211x235px)
1480195011111.png
109KB, 211x235px
>we live in a world where a WWE Hall of Famer and host of The Apprentice is the POTUS and he got there despite multiple allegations that would have sank any other candidate

People might thinks he's incompetent and a massive cunt but I look forward to the next few years. He's only been president for two months but there's already been insane amounts of drama surrounding the travel ban and healthcare stuff.
>>
Because he knows that, as a Populist, he needs to be able to appeal to the lowest common denominator of the general population. I'm not saying Trump supporters are stupid, but I am saying that a lot of people are dumb as shit and Trump wants to appeal to these people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.