[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ruined your chances at normiedom? >my mom had me lie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 67

File: 1420598928950.jpg (19KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1420598928950.jpg
19KB, 240x200px
what ruined your chances at normiedom?
>my mom had me lie down on my back while she wiped my ass until I was 9
>>
File: paulie.png (701KB, 910x793px) Image search: [Google]
paulie.png
701KB, 910x793px
i've been on 4chan since 2005 and grew up on /b/.
>>
>>35793062
>my mom had me lie down on my back while she wiped my ass until I was 9
I had a similar experience.

Also my mother was really over protective and did everything she could to prevent me from socializing. One of the reasons I don't particularly feel guilty about how pathetic I am, it's at least as much her fault as it is mine.
>>
lack of motivation to do anything that requires any effort at all.
>>
>>35793062
>mother married a beta provider
>mother and father worked all the time even >when I was very young leaving us with strangers
>mother and father both super introverts who never talk about feelings and give no emotional support because that stuff makes them uncomfortable
>grew up in isolated neighborhood with no other children in walking distance
>>
File: 1438435508830.jpg (55KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438435508830.jpg
55KB, 416x700px
>>35793062
>"I don't want you to play with that kid, he swears too much"

>"you have to go to school"
>"why?"
>"you just have to"

>"mom, I'm taking my bike to visit a friend"
>"don't forget the bike helmet and your reflexes"
>proceeds to make sure I get my autismo helmet on at 14

>bring a friend over
>mom has made cookies
>gives us cookies and juice
>she suddenly starts to talk about something emberrasing
>"I'm sure it has happened to you to (friend)! hahahaha"
>(friend) "H-hahaha no?" *looks at me weirdly*

>mom cleans my room and makes my bed still at the age of 20
>mom still cuts my hair at the age of 20 and she still buys me clothes
>mom still tells her best friends emberrasing things about me that I don't want her to spread, I've stopped telling her things because she just keeps telling everyone

>dad took me out to play soccer when I was 9 - 10 and someone kicked the ball straight into my face with full power
>started crying and getting a nosebleed
>been afraid of balls ever since
>didn't want to play/practice soccer anymore
>dad basically gave up on me and minded his own business
>turn to playing with legos and vidya all day

All of that coupled with not knowing what to do or become led me to this place. I was never meant to be a normie.
>>
>>35793062
My father got me a game cube when I was eight. That's when I knew I was never going to be normal
>>
I think my dad because he never wanted to play video games with me so i got sad playing by myself wishing I had a player 2. i still feel the same way today
>>
>>35793289

Similiar. I wasn't allowed leave the house until the age of five. When someone called to the house I had to hide in a closet. I wasn't allowed climb a wall or build a snowman.
>>
>>35793062
>All those girls who cry about putting on a fake smile on social media
Bitch, shut uuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35793607
Were you kidnapped as a baby, anon?
>>
>>35793774

You have given me a lot to think about.
>>
>>35793774
holy fuck that's totally what parents would do if they kidnapped a baby.
>>
>>35793062
I have a twin who's better than me at everything and more liked than I am. As a result, family, friends, and teachers have treated me like shit for my whole life.

Also I was sexually assaulted but at that point it didn't fuck me up too much
>>
>>35793062
>>my mom had me lie down on my back while she wiped my ass until I was 9
Why did she do this?
>>
>>35793955
your guess is as good as mine, I remember it clearly but I haven't talked about it with her or anyone since I was 10~
>>
>>35793445

So are not a normie because you have loving and supportive parents?

And were allowed to have friends over where your mom played host and tried to liven the mood by telling funny and embarassing stories as is her duty as a mom?
>>
File: (6).png (776KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
(6).png
776KB, 4500x4334px
>tried to play guitar in the high school talent show by myself. It was an incredibly difficult song and i had been playing guitar for like a year. I had no chance.
>tried to bring out my stand during a fight
>>
File: joske.png (76KB, 221x210px) Image search: [Google]
joske.png
76KB, 221x210px
>>35794029
>>tried to bring out my stand during a fight
How did it ended up?
Did it worked anon?
>>
>>35793980
It is more complicated than that. I might have explained it very badly as well. There is many more aspects playing a role into my future robotdom but I can't be bothered with writing it all down.

I'm just a shy loser that has put on a normiemask for his entire life and pretended everything is good even though it isn't. That is pretty much all you need to know.
>>
Playing wow
Probably video games in general
>>
File: 1489878419588.jpg (33KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489878419588.jpg
33KB, 960x612px
>>35793062
>was beaten by my father constantly
>had to hide the marks so people wouldnt find out
>PE teacher saw it one day
>never talked to him again or anyone he told it about
>distanced myself slowly from everyone
>became a habit even after i tried to suicide and my father realized he was at fault and stopped doing it

Even now im afraid of people,especially when they raise their hands or pretend to hit me out of fun. They only pretend but im still scared so they just laugh on me.
>>
>>35794064
Nothing can beat my gold experience anon.
Of course i won.
>>
Betrayed by only set of friends in Primary school and because I lived in a village there was no one else to make friends with thus leaving me to rot in NEET-dom
>>
>>35793529
TFW my dad cared about any of my Hobby's
>>
>>35794132
Nice.

>be italian
>My surname is one letter away from "pesci"
>Weeb friend jokes about it.
>He will stopp laughting when I'll have a stand.
>>
>>35794107
Why did he hit you?

Is he sorry for hitting you now?
>>
>>35794261
He either drank too much and wanted to get rid of the anger he had that day or simply because i got worse grades than perfect. He said he wanted me to be a perfect student so i can get a good job. That was probably not the reason for that.

4 years after he stopped he got drunk again late night and i had a high fever. So i told my parents im going to the doctor instead of school tomorrow. He started yelling at me then broke my door.

I just ran away from home cause i was scared but i had to go back cause i didn't want to puke on the streets. He was constantly apologizing but i didnt answer him.

That was the last time it happened.
>>
>>35793062
>Grew up in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>45 minute car ride to school EACH WAY.
>35/40 minute car ride to the nearest large grocery store.
>Never go to socialize on the school bus.
>So far away from "town" I always felt like an outsider.
>Had like 2 people whose houses I'd visit.
>1 real friend.
>Lived entirely inside my own head. Amused myself. Created epic stories and battles in my imagination. Got used to not needing anyone else.

>Still don't need anyone else.

>Forever alone.
>>
>>35794377
Are you good with him now, does he want to repair the relationship so to speech? Or do you hate him to your guts?

Either way no one deserves a father that hit their child, I feel sorry for you anon.
>>
>>35793062

>my mum emotionally abusive
>waking up every weekday morning to her screaming in my face for years
>every
>always shouting and blaming me for everything
>even if i wasnt at all involved
>get depressed
>try to talk to mum about depression
>all in your head shut up
>gets worse, want to die
>try again
>"so what this is my fault? you always blame eveything on me"
>name calling
>daily arguments

>meet boyfriend online
>he is great, things finally looking good
>he cheers me up when i need it
>start to come out of my shell emotionally
>he gets in an accident
>survives, but now has permanent headaches
>things are rough for us both
>I try to help him but things get worse
>almost break up multiple times
>he starts getting help, things improve for him
>but things are never the same
>i feel like everything that went wrong after that accident where all my fault
>constant guilt

Years later and i'm finally in uni. Cant talk to anyone, still depressed, and struggling on my course because I cant motivate myself to get out of bed most days.
I want to die.
>>
I was transferred out of mainstream schooling because I had "ADHD" and was "disruptive" so I did the second half of primary in a school with like 2 girls, I had a few decent friends there, then in secondary it was all boys and I didn't really have any friends, not that I really gave a fuck because I was more concerned with getting home and onto my computer. It's not like I was an outcast, I'd bullshit with people and only a few people seemed to dislike me, but the fact it was all boys and all "disruptive" at that meant it felt more like a prison than a school, and no prospect of pussy left me 0 reason to want to attend so I ended up dropping out.

English teacher was fit as fuck though sometimes while I'm waiting to fall asleep I think about how I could fuck her if my consciousness were sent back in time.
>>
File: 1386022728561.jpg (41KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1386022728561.jpg
41KB, 396x385px
>>35794561
>meet boyfriend online
Fuck off roastie cunt.
Women cant be robots.
>>
>>35794497
Neutral,he often cooks stuff and calls me into the kitchen saying "Hey anon im making this food and i know you liked it last time we ate it in a restaurant, so now im practicing to make it".

He also invites me to places to go with him or to buy new stuff,you know to spend a day as a family. Offers me car rides cause i dont own one,occasionally when he feels like he hugs me.

But i never really respond to him and thats what kills me inside,all these things he does for me but im still scared of him. When he hugs me i feel like i want to run away and when i realize that he only wants to hug me im just seconds away from crying.

I want to forgive him,i want to forget everything that was many years ago yet i still cant. I only talk to my parents once maybe twice a day.
>>
>>35793445
>dad took me out to play soccer when I was 9 - 10 and someone kicked the ball straight into my face with full power
That just reminded me of something that happened. I was awkwardly riding on the back of a bike, don't remember the details of how it wasn't gay as fuck because I'm pretty sure I was on the one seat the bike had and I was a passenger, anyway as we were moving I slid off the back and landed on the wheel as it was in motion by my fucking balls. It hurt like a motherfucker and now I'm wondering how the fuck they weren't seriously damaged, pretty sure I shrugged it off after a minute.
>>
>>35794561
In the future please mention at the start of your post that you're a woman so I don't waste my time reading some easymode-life whining in a thread where I'm looking for posts from people with real problems that I can actually relate to
>>
File: satania crying autism.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
satania crying autism.png
207KB, 403x433px
I would bend over and have my mom wipe my ass for the longest time, until I was 10 or so. I could stand and walk, I could use the toilet for myself, but she had to wipe me. I don't think I could tie my shoes until I was 11.

Pretty much this, even though I have a loving mother. This is why I turned into a failure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
>>
>>35794740
>OP literally had his ass wiped for him
>getting mad at a person who was actually abused
>>
>>35793062
Having this ugly appearance
been laughed at since 5 years old
Parents didn't do much about it
Grew up as an socially autistic who can't accept jokes
Games and movies illiterate
>>
>>35794783
>tfw i got a teacher to wipe my ass once
Sorry miss whatever your name was, I guess you could be dead now since I think you were old and overweight but what the fuck do I know I was like 5.
>>
>>35794637
>>35794740
I'm gay.
as far as im aware, no vagina.
>>
File: hd pepe.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hd pepe.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
parents fought phisically and screamed at eachother everyday of my childhood and refused to get a divorce because my dad wouldnt let my whore mother have any of his money

i was so scared of my father that whenever he came home i would cry in my bed and pretend to be asleep and sometimes piss myself

if i ever needed to do something at night like get a glass of water or pee i wouldnt and would just cry in bed or piss myself because i was too scared of waking him up.
>>
>>35794787
and yet through it all he still ended up with a boyfriend a and a normie life

>>35794821
Have a boyfriend, you're still a normie. Why post in this thread? It could have gone anywhere else
>>
>>35794723
I mean, people can take full on kicks on their balls and they still work. It may hurt like hell but something small as that won't break your semen bags.

Had a guy in my class when I was 11 balance a fence by walking with his legs on each side. He fell full on with his balls first on the fence and then fell off into the sand. He screamed and cried like a bitch, which is understandable but he ended up fine I think. He said it was akward showing his ballsack to the school nurse and letting her touch his cock, thank fucking god it didn't happen to me.

Atleast he ended up as a semi-chad while I sank deeper into robothood.
>>
>>35793062
>fell for the military making you an alpha meme
>only made me paranoid and misanthropic
>when I got out ended up back at parents house and jobless for 6 months
>do nothing but play vidya and drink with money saved up
>was literally unable to talk to cashiers for a while when I was at the store
I've gotten a little better since I got a job, but I still just come home and play vidya/drink.
I have no idea how to make friends and dont even really have a desire to.
At least I can talk to strangers now without turning into spaghetti.
>>
My parents got me gameboy and gamecube at a young age, that was probably the start. I also was really naturally thin, and was verbally bullied in elementary school, so that broke any chance of having confidence in myself ever since.
>>
>>35794911
>At least I can talk to strangers now without turning into spaghetti.
Now you're more sociable than 75% of the people here at least.
>>
>>35794853
sorry for posting a 9gag pepe. ill delete it form my collection just noticed
>>
File: 1450664118552.png (345KB, 420x565px) Image search: [Google]
1450664118552.png
345KB, 420x565px
>>35795005
take this uncommon pepe in return for the one you lost
>>
File: MXKYzig.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
MXKYzig.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>35795043
How charitable of you.
>>
Being a literally autistic lesbian has destroyed my only chance at normalcy. Only SJWs like people like me but I fucking hate SJW ideology.
>>
>>35794857
boyfriend lives in another country, im failing at my first year in game dev.

the only reason im even here is because i'm too afraid to get a job
ill be honest i even get nervous posting

i dont think im a normie anon. and dont get me wrong, i wish I was.
i might make it past 2017 if i was a normie, anon.
>>
>>35793955

Probably to get the poop off. I can't think of any other reason an ass would need wiping.
>>
>>35795124
I'm a transwoman who's attracted to other women, would I have a better chance with lesbians or straight girls?

Asking out of idle curiousity since I will literally never get laid.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487387863192.jpg (18KB, 480x529px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487387863192.jpg
18KB, 480x529px
Dating that one edgy goth gril who introduced me to nightcore

Get into anime and play more and more vidya
Literally can't talk about anything other than anime or vidya or the occassional shitty edgy joke
>>
>>35793062
Being born on Earth (Hell), which is under the dominion of humans (demons).

Mostly that.
>>
File: 1448985614251.png (16KB, 237x224px) Image search: [Google]
1448985614251.png
16KB, 237x224px
>>35795130
You're not a normie to me
>>
File: 1486691255227.jpg (35KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
1486691255227.jpg
35KB, 350x304px
>>35793062
>Hating sports
>Being an obsessive Germanophile
>Being obsessed with history and warfare

It was virtually impossible to get a gf from elementary school to middle school without playing a sport. Gym class was so humiliating when you were forced to demonstrate how much of an nonathletic beta cucklet you were in front of all the Stacies dressed in their short shorts and soccer jerseys.

Had I played even a single sport and suppressed my love for German culture sufficiently enough, I could have possibly had a shot at becoming a mildly popular normie, at least one popular enough to get a relatively qt gf. My parents were friends with many of the normies' parents, but no matter how many times we hung out, the normies always knew I wasn't one of them.
>>
File: ndx94h.jpg (9KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
ndx94h.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>35795130
>female
>robot

This board is fucking dead.
>>
>wet the bed until I was 12/13

My parents would get so mad at me. They got me the piss-buzzer-sensor for my underwear, made me wear pullups, I had a rubber undersheet, and was even given medications. They even tried to bribe me with promises of buying a four wheeler for me. I LITERALLY COULDN'T CONTROL IT and tried so hard to stop and they made me feel like shit for years. I still feel ashamed and it was 10 years ago and it's never happened again. I'll always be a fucking weirdo
>>
>>35795194
She's the definition of a normie, dude
>>
>>35793062
I was ugly
Somehow I came up with shocking things to say (from the sayings of others)
I played video games
Grew up on 4chan and online chatrooms
God those online chatrooms ruined me
>>
>>35795130
>boyfriend
>post-secondary education
>not a normie
come on mate. What to you then makes a normie, if not this? Give me some objective criteria
>>
>>35795230
>>35795267
he already said he was a gay guy
>>
>>35795286
It sucks dick, what difference does it make calling her a she?
>>
>>35795380
because women get e.z. mode in society and fags are extremely ostracized.
>>
>>35795158
It depends on whether you still have a dick or not, honestly.
>>
>>35795405
I look like a girl and I'm not really ugly but yes I still have a dick, I guess I was just wondering if "girl with a cock" is more attractive to straight or gay girls.
>>
>>35795282
Plenty of people on this board are in normal relationships.
Education up to college is mandatory, only in uni because too much of a sperg to get a job.

If being in either one of these criteria make you a normie, I think most of the board are normies, anon.

But since you're asking me, i'd say at least decent looking, has more than two or three friends, attends a social event of some kind at least once every year, goes outside at least once every couple of days, dosnt sperg out when talking to cashiers... lots of things, I guess.
>>
File: 1483587918380.jpg (69KB, 580x739px) Image search: [Google]
1483587918380.jpg
69KB, 580x739px
>>35793062
>living in a rural town without other kids my age in walking distance
>having a neurotic mother who encouraged me to never leave the house and fear everything
>possibly homosexual father who never had the balls to pull me away from my mother
>depressive, antagonistic, edgy personality that made other kids hate me
>fear of ejaculation that was induced by my catholic upbringing, neurochemical castration from a Sertraline prescription
>extremely slow development and low testosterone levels, I'm 20 and barely have any armpit hair
>having long hair from 15 to 20
>high intelligence that drove me towards activities like math team and away from athletics
>>
>>35793062

Mom made me wear diapers until I was 9 years old. As if that isn't bad enough, I now have a diaper fetish because of it

I want to die
>>
>young teen mother
>abusive father
>loving but dumb mom
>meat head asshole dad
>was forced into spots, luckily for me I am good at them
>have dyslexia , would get beat for spelling a word wrong
>claustrophobia, be like 10 and have my 300+ pound dad push me into a wooden toys box and sit on it.
>this asshole would wrestle me and lay on my chest and laugh that I couldn't breath.
>Perfectionist in my life but not his.
>was a semi pro gamer , made me drop it for sports.
>after college he would shit talk me for not having two+ jobs and being on my own.
>never gave me any life lessons.
>wonders why I have a hard time being normal
>could buy me whatever but never told me or gave me any good advice about anything. Had to learn each life lesson my own way.
>only bitches at me about things because I am the only semi successfull kid outta 3.
>in retrospect he was trying to make me a man's man and did a half ass job of it.
>in French Foreign legion
>trying to be a man
>trying
>>
>>35795460
I can't speak for all gay girls but a dick is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 257x196px
>>35795561
emotional castration is honestly the worst thing that happen to a person.

i tried to kill my parents because they abused me and beat me ever since i was a toddler so they took away my emotions. my mother was so obsessed with me she couldnt stand me being away and obsessed over me constantly once i was back living with them and not trying to kill them. she was so happy even though i was a vegetable. she never cared about my happiness at all. all that whore cared about was whether i was living with her or not. i still wish i could kill her but im not even allowed to hate them because they took away my mind and emotions as well. god. as long as someone still has their emotions theres a chance at happiness. once you fall for the apathy meme you're truly gone.
>>
>>35794675
oh god oh god the feels
Thank you for sharing, anon

I am trying to convince myself that I'm not meant to be with others but this is helpful.
>>
>>35795460
more attractive to straight/bi girls
>>
File: 1487477316410.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487477316410.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
>grew up as a tomboy because I lived on a farm
>wore overalls up until probably middle school and was made fun of because of it
>never had new clothes other then when my older sisters bought me something with their paychecks

>didn't make friends until 4th grade
>all boys
>couldn't hang out with them because of my mom thinking "m-muh rape"
>they transfer schools the year after

>make friends with Mexican girl next year
>can't go over to house or have her over because of that

>finally make friends next year
>can't have them over or go over because she's worried about boys being there
>finally able to go to friends sleep over in 8th grade
>mom legitimately picked me up at 5am because she said "they wouldn't want you over anymore" even though my other friends stayed super late

>mom would constantly put me down and berate me everyday by saying I was fat and nobody would ever want me
>mom tried to make a suicide pact with me
>mom made me hate my dad for no reason (found out from my sisters that she lied about all the stuff she said about him)

>talked to counselor about depression
>get screamed at by mom "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?"

Now I shitpost and fap to traps.
>>
>stepdad would sexually abuse me from age 12-14.
>was too afraid to tell dad because didn't want to make more problems for mom who was financially unstable
>mom and her family would tell me not to bring it up to him
>stepdad hadn't done anything in over a year
>spent the night over at mom's, he was drunk and began to touch me while I was in the living room, mom was asleep in her room
>didn't tell her, just called dad and asked if he could pick me up
>was crying entire way home and finally told dad
>dad was supper aggro, tried to go back to mom's house but I begged him not to
>dad was pissed and uncertain what to do, mom showed up at house
>right away said i was lying, started arguing in front of dad
>fuzzy details, but mom and dad were crying, mom went back home

Not sure if I should continue, most of what happened after was cops showing up to school and having to go to a child therapy center for a while.
>>
Being a _________ kind of fucked up my chances of being a normalfag.

I feel really bad about it sometimes.
>>
>>35795772
I have emotions, but I'm so immature that I can't control them, like a retarded toddler. I start smiling like an idiot at random times. Sometimes I'll just burst into tears or become enraged for no apparent reason.

I was never taught how to be a man, I was effectively turned into a quivering chihuahua. I've had to discover all of what little masculinity I have over the past two years.
>>
>>35793445
>this entire post
h-how I can be this related to it?, its fucking scary
>>
>>35793445
>>mom cleans my room and makes my bed still at the age of 20

My mom used to do that until i was like 12 and then she snapped and beat the fuck out of me for not cleaning my room myself.

Man i remember getting hit so much when i was younger, its legitimately sad to think about.
>>
>>35796571
i hit my parents blow for blow when i was younger if they slapped me i slapped them harder

inb4 "b-but anon! you cant slap your parents thats wrong!"
>>
>>35793062
I was homeschooled until high school. I had found 4chan before then.
>>
>>35793940
How were you assaulted, anon?
>>
>>35793062
>be me when I was 14
>girl asks me to go to some shitty dance
>tell my mom
>she tells me the girl was probably joking
>tell girl no because I thought she was tricking me
>she wasnt joking
>never went to another school event
>>
>>35795158
Kill yourself. You're goddamed right you'll never get laid. You are broken and disgusting, everything about you is wrong. Lesbians won't want you because you're a man, an utterly ruined, neutered failure but still male. No matter how many hormones you shoot up your ass or how mutated you look.

Normal woman won't ever want you because you're damaged, flawed on such a severe level that you had to mutilate your flesh to better express whats wrong inside.

You don't deserve a parent's love, the pleasure of friendship, peers or human contact. You have no right to be alive. No tranny does
>>
>>35796855
but I didn't mutilate my flesh at any point.
>>
Well my life hasn't been that bad but I can't emotionally relate to other people, and also don't have the will to do things
>>
>>35796201
>>spent the night over at mom's, he was drunk and began to touch me while I was in the living room, mom was asleep in her room
>>didn't tell her, just called dad and asked if he could pick me up
stepdad just let you get up go to a phone and call or was this after a while? what kind of time frame and level of touching are we talking here?
>>
>>35796201
>>35796933
this

origininiginginig
>>
>>35796855
You're not cool or edgy, you know that, right?

Underage poster with fedora discovered, pls ban mods!
>>
>>35796983
t. tranny or tumblr cuck
This board is not a home for your brand of degeneracy, you have your containment board.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>35793289
If you're moderately attractive I'll take care of you like your mommy did
>>
>>35796983
he probably just copypasted that from somewhere to screenshot and post to his favorite "alt right" subreddit
I hope you get lots of upboats anon xD
>>
>>35797065
There's a phrase that I feel has been lost over the ages.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
Youngest of my siblings by at least 7 years. Encouraged to suck a boys dick at the age of 2. Parents divorced when I was 3 but lived in the same house. Mum is crazy and controlling and really perverted. She chopped my sisters door down with an axe. Would fight with my siblings all the time, throwing shit at them, slapping them pulling their hair, pushed my brothers wardrobe off the top of the stairs. Brother bullied me and got angry and twisted my arm, etc if i tried to do something my own way or showed any signs of independence, my brother was my mums golden haired child and when I came along I replaced him, I would cry and tell mum when he bullied me, dad would beat him when he got home after work and mum commanded dad, mind you these people are divorced. Mum Got me to bring her pots of tea in bed and give her foot rubs when I was little while she smoked bongs and watched bold and the beautiful and days if our lives and Oprah and shit. Thanks Jews. Mum bought me a 4 pack of lemon flavoured vodka sodas when I was around 7/8 because my 14 yr old sister would brag about getting drunk on them at parties and I wanted to be grown up and cool like her.

Eventually I, my brother and my youngest sister went to live with my dad in a country town. I got pneumonia and my dad couldn't take care of me for shit so my mum had to look after me. Her boyfriend tried to stab her so she called the cops and he was thrown in prison. When I was hungry at his place I would go into the backyard and eat dry cat food out of the cats dish. I would see my mum and him having sex on his waterbed. Hard to remember a lot of stuff cause I was so young.

Anyway, my dad moved around and around the country as a programming contractor. I went to 12 different schools in the 12 years I actually went to school. Bullied at every school, no one ever liked me. Siblings hated me and treated me like shit. I would get really affectionate with my dad, I would straddle his lap and kiss him on the lips while he
>>
>>35797026
Wao u sure showed me

>probably faps to loli
>REEE DEGENERATE

not that there's anything wrong with a nice juicy loli hentai

>MY POLITICAL OPINIONS BELONG EVERYWHERE
>DEATH PENALTY IS A JUST PUNISHMENT FOR ANYTHING I REMOTELY FIND DISTASTEFUL
>t. Retard
>>
>>35797155
thanks for standing up for me anon
>>
File: 1488260078582.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488260078582.png
279KB, 421x421px
>>35797169
>mfw this is an original comment on r9k
>>
File: 1457410239057.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1457410239057.png
92KB, 295x229px
>>35793062
I slept with my mom until I was 11
After she forcefully separated me I wet my bed for two years

god Im so disgusting
>>
>>35797138
Sad man, so sorry to hear this shit. You honestly should go and kill them all personally, then feign(?) mental illness and go to an institution until they realize ur not a threat to anyone else
>>
Seems like a common trend ITT is too much or too little parental involvement.
>>
I never had a bedroom growing up. Slept on a futon in the living room all throughout my childhood
>>
>>35797169
No ur still degenerate, u just don't deserve to die for it

Pretty sure trannies are the true robots (for now - soon they shall be Stacy retards)
>>
>>35797155
Classic cuck double standard.
>REEEEEE DONT BE MEAN TO TRANNY U EDGELORD *TIPS*
Is
>MY POLITICAL OPINIONS BELONG EVERYWHERE
Just fuck off to a safe space already you brainwashed tart.

>>35797138
>being able to remember shit from 2
>that cliffhanger
eh?
>>
>>35793445
>>35796482
Just all of it... what? I'm older than that, but it's fucking off putting how close it all is. (Baseball not soccer, fucking pop fly practice my ass, kid in my third grade class was at the park and saw it and told all of the kids in school and I got ridiculed for it for... reasons?)
I really think I just black out and make all of these posts, DID might not just be a meme.
>>
>>35793062
>my mom left my dad to fuck the owner of a major football team
>>
>>35795560
>If being in either one of these criteria make you a normie, I think most of the board are normies, anon.

got that one right
>>
>>35797138
watched TV. I would say "I love you dad" and he would reply "I love you too". Eventually we stopped saying I love you and kissing, I only really hugged him when I was going away to my mums for school holidays and he would send me by plane to stay with her for 2 weeks at the end of every term. I began masturbating at the age of 10 and after seeing some porn that my older brother had playing on the PC in the living room. He was into some twisted shit and that is one of the reasons I am the degenerate I am today as well as having a perverted mother. Eventually my dad moved again, this time I was getting bullied worse than ever, I simply gave up on life. My siblings all got jobs and partners and moved away previously. Dad got angry at me and like the rest of my family, believed I was living in the lap of luxury because I had food in my belly and a roof. When I just stopped going to school he said "Well you're gonna do something!". He then sent me to live with my mum although if you ask him today he will say I was just there for holidays and he blames me for "wanting to stay with her" as if I abandoned him or something. My family is really good at psychological and emotional blackmail and manipulation and guilt tripping. I lived with my mum for a year and a half, got into pot and drinking, met some people who only kept me around for the drug connections I had from mum and her partner. I then went to live with my dad again when I was 18. I got schizophrenia and epilepsy and after a while could get disability then at the age of 24 I moved out into my own place far away from everyone and that's my current age and where I am now.
>>
>>35797237
Literally no

I don't really care about bullying but you try SO hard to be an edge master. That's literally what I called you out on.
You can't say *tips fedora* to me when you were literally trying to get a monopoly on edge you autistic retard.

Just take a fucking second and think about your life and where it is heading. I guarantee you will shoot a school up before the end of your HS freshman year.
>>
>>35797237
>being able to remember shit from 2
All I remember is the name of the little kid who did it and how I wasn't allowed to bring up his name. I only learnt about it a few years ago when my mum told me.
>that cliffhanger
See:
>>35797357
>>
>>35797394
>implying I'm the guy you originally replied to
Nah, I just can't sit by and let some blatant cuck fresh from tumblr think this board is for his kind. I doubt you would be calling the first guy an edgelord if his post was towards someone not a tranny, you fucking autist cuck.
>>
>>35797357
>mum
Yeah I'm gonna have to L O N D O N you but you're probably a fuckin' Aussie or Kiwi. Tell me about the schizophrenia..
>>
Interesting how few people favor nurture over nature. Not as much bitching about height as I would have expected.
>>
>>35797442
Nigger read his post lmao
>>
the transition from elementary school to middle school permanently fucked up my social development since I was unable to find my place in the scramble. In elementary school you've known everyone since you were kids. I lost all my childhood friends to the kids from the other elementary schools (who a lot of them knew from sports beforehand which I didn't play) and never learned how to make new ones.
>>
>>35797521
But would you still have bothered to make the same reply or any at all if the tranny shit is omitted and his reply was just to some random non-degenerate robot?

Because I don't think you would, it's painfully obvious you're basically fresh off the boat from tumblr or some other cuck site.
>>
>>35795825
You are meant to be with someone anon, you just have to find someone as autistic as you are
>>
>>35797503
I hear voices. Just like a running commentary of everything I'm doing all the time. Sounds like other peoples thoughts. Like if someone sees me do something I consider stupid in public I will hear "He's a genius!" or "What a moron!" over and over again. I've also got bad anxiety. I'm just glad I have a Valium prescription. I would love to go out and get blind rotten drunk right now but it will just set me on edge for a week. I can't drink like I used to and get panic attacks over nothing now. I think I'll survive though as I have up to this point.
>>
>>35797442
>I doubt you would be calling the first guy an edgelord if his post was towards someone not a tranny
you've got a point
>>
>>35793062
I'm not the favorite of the family, actually I'm the god damn black sheep. No es bueno.
>>
>>35797576
it's a nice thought but I'm unreasonably violent. I cant be trusted near people I love because I might hurt them one day. No one deserves to be saddled with me.
>>
Global economic changes which occurred before I was born, making a certain personality type a de facto requirement for employment.
>>
>>35796617
Eh, I should have, but she was my only lifeline, I was too socially retarded to make it in the world, if i fought back she would have disowned me.
When i got older, much taller and stronger, she stopped doing it. because it was obvious i could deck her if she fucked with me.
>>
A case of the 'tisms
>>
>>35797619
You don't get to see anything, maybe even so real you can actually touch it? Or like actually converse with the voices like "shit bro you think I should go for this shit?" "nah fuck that it aint worth it" or whatever?

>he's a genius
Shit if that's not a typo that just makes everything previous even weirder desu but shit still L O N D O N hook me up with some drugs senpai
>>
>>35797703
I don't see anything unless I close my eyes. I can sort of converse with the voices in my head but I try not to as I start thinking "Fuck! I'm talking to my own brain here!" and it trips me out. When I do converse it's just a single sentence usually.
>Shit if that's not a typo that just makes everything previous even weirder desu but shit still L O N D O N hook me up with some drugs senpai
I'm in Aus, not London and I don't do drugs anymore except for medication, it freaks me out too much these days. And the genius thing is not actually calling me a genius, it's saying I'm not a genius, not sure if they have that sarcastic type of humour in London.
>>
>>35797808
>I can sort of converse with the voices in my head but I try not to as I start thinking "Fuck! I'm talking to my own brain here!" and it trips me out.
I've always wanted to be able to do that.
>hey what was the name of that thing from that show i can't remember
>oh the x
>yeah thanks me
Shit would be awesome.

I was referring to the he part, I figured you were a chick from the snogging your dad til 10 bit.
>>
>>35794820
>>35793289
>>35794783
>>35793062

My mom wiped my ass until the 2nd grade where I recall, 1 of the few times I had to take a #2 in school (I avoided the bathrooms because of bullies. I guess that deserves an entry of its own.) I called for my teacher to wipe my butt and she was shocked and appalled.

My mom also bathed me until I was in 3rd grade. In 2nd grade we had to go around the circle (I think it was almost Mother's Day) and share something our moms do that we appreciated. I shared that she bathed me and everyone laughed at me and that was fodder for the bullies for the rest of that year.

Couldn't tie my shoes until the 4th grade.

Then again I have severe psorarsis. I think she just wanted to keep track of how my skin was doing. I have been mistaken for a leper in the past and had to go to the ER a dozen times due to skin infections.

The psorarsis is probably the biggest reason I am not a normie.

I am almost 30, a NEET, a high functioning shut in and still sometimes need my mom to help me apply corticosteroids and astringents.

>>35793607
We never answered the door for strangers because we had a hoarding problem and my parents were embarassed. Also they were afraid of burglars & scammers.

We could not open the front door anyway due to the junk that blocked the door from our hoarding problem.

Also my parents were immigrants who were embarassed by their poor Engrish and were debilitatingly shy and antisocial which was passed to me.

Our house was in perpetual darkness during daytime because our blinds were always closed.

I was also not allowed to leave the house alone until middle school because we lived in a bad neighborhood. (We were not even allowed to play in front of the house.) Also never went out in hot weather or really sunny days because it triggered my psorarsis.

Cont...
>>
>>35797943
>>35794107

My Dad was the same except he rarely drank.

I guess I was lucky since because of my psorarsis and bullying my teachers never suspected some of my visible injuries were from my dad. Hated PE for the same reasons everyone else does but also because everyone would stare at my sores, scrapes, scales, scabs, plaque, rashes, (often oozing blood and plasma) bruises and scars or go "eeww" but luckily due to mental and physical health issues I was taken out of PE by the 8th grade and just had independent studies. Yay.

I think he was angry because he was a 5ft short manlet, with really poor Engrish, who was stuck in a dead end job for 20 years where his coworkers made fun of him. He felt he couldn't find other work to support 3 kids including me with all the health issues. The day he lost his job was the happiest I ever saw him.

My Grandpa (his dad) was apparently very cold and distant and died in his early 30's after being sent to a reeducation once the Commies won the Chinese Civil War. And because of that, to him I have no right to complain because I live in a 1st world country that's peaceful and stable, have a father and never felt real hunger. Also I am a pussy for letting this get to me.

Every Asian immigrant parent I knew also hit their kids for bad grades or improper manners but he also hit my mom. Since he was a 5ft tall overweight manlet my mom just smacked the crap outta him.

When I cried from that he just hit harder because boys should not cry.

He also molested my sisters, touched me inappropriately, and encouraged me to touch them inappropriately. (I guess that deserves its own entry)

He stopped after my 1st suicide attempt and hospitalization. Still an asshole though.

I still live with them both.
>>
>>35793062
Crippling OCD, anxiety, and depression.
>>
>>35793940
You just gotta stop repeating the programming. Kill the story about him being more liked. Catch 22
>>
the fuck is this obsession with wiping their son's asses?

my mother probably hated wiping my ass so she taught me to do it as soon as possible.

Could it be that your mothers had some kind of fetish for it or used it as an excuse to touch your ass?
>>
>>35794675
When you've gotten older, and feel ashamed of all the shit you've done in your life, you'll begin to appreciate your old man turning his shit around. Unless your Jesus & infallible.
>>
>>35798056
OP here, funny that you say that because I actually have a scat fetish, but I probably wouldn't wipe someone else's ass even if they were hot and not related to me.

What if it turned out that fetishes were hereditary and no one ever noticed because no one wanted to talk with their parents about fetishes?
>>
>>35794890
It was the school nurse who turned him into a chad. That fence changed his life!
>>
>>35793062
Went to the middle east and Canada doesn't do anything for vets. I'm a socially awkward loser on painkillers now. I live on disability checks. Even my wife left me
>>
>>35798130
That makes sense...

Because my father had a certain fucked up fetish and i eventually ended up with it too.
>>
>>35798197
please tell me more anon
I am interested
>>
>>35798210

I wont say.
But i think you can take a guess.
>>
>>35798249
femdom since a lot of dads around here are beta
>>
File: xg-l--c-poopoo-peepee-3130484.png (48KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
xg-l--c-poopoo-peepee-3130484.png
48KB, 500x437px
>tfw up until I was around 10 or 11 years old I'd yell "I'm ready!" and have my mother wipe my butt for me.

Sometimes she still makes fun of me for it. Also In the morning as soon as I woke up I would also yell out "Juice juice" and my mother would bring me orange juice in bed.
>>
>>35798249
homosexuality, pedophilia and incest.
>>
>>35793062
Getting mixed up in the criminal and drug world. I've turned my life around but have a host of problems due to the life style.
>>
>>35798313
Whoa only one wrong, good job, anon.
>>
File: 1470509738018.png (469KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1470509738018.png
469KB, 495x636px
>was always smaller and weaker than all the other boys, came to be resented by both the girls at school and my football-playing Chad dad
>overbearing and bipolar mother sheltered me from the outside and never let me mature
>parents too busy drinking and fighting to care about how I'm doing in school, shit grades in middle-school led to shit grades in high school when grades actually matter, barely get into a shitty state university
>discovered 4chan when I was in middle school
>never brought any of the few friends that I had over to my house because my family was poor and we lived in shit conditions
>those few friends I had eventually found cooler friends and drugs and ended up leaving me too
>after parents divorce, dad gets depressed and drinks himself to death two weeks after my 14th birthday
>lack of a father-figure caused me to never learn how a man is supposed to behave around women or in general, feel like a 13-year old boy in a 20-year old body; get red in the face and sweaty whenever I have to talk to a remotely attractive girl near my age
>friendless, kissless virgin at the age of 20, no idea how to fix my life
>>
>>35797994
Horry shit dats cra
>>
The internet. When I was about 12 I looked had a great idea to go on an internet adventure. I looked up 'nude chicks' and that's where it started. Then I slowly got into hentai and futa and god knows what else. I can't even list my fetishes, it would be easier to list what I'm not turned on by: man on man and scat as well as badly drawn hentai.
>>
>>35793062
my sister molested me when I was 6
and I think that's where I got my amazon/mini giantess fetish from
I've been hiding it since I've remembered it but now recently the event just keeps coming back more and more...

I still haven't and probably never will forgive my dad for getting drunk and beating my mother and disowning me when I wouldn't defend over the even
everyone else has tried to put it behind us an move forward from the mistake but I haven't

I feel useless knowing no matter how hard I may have it there will be others that have it way worse and yet I still think I have the justification to complain or cry about it

everyday I'm slowly dying as the video games, memes and shit post can't fill the hole that's growing inside me

I want to kill myself but I'm not justified to do so

why was I born and what happens after death scares me as well
>>
File: unko20303037.jpg (90KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
unko20303037.jpg
90KB, 703x1000px
>>35798680
I like scat
>>
File: 05m3YHH[2].jpg (306KB, 1008x1164px) Image search: [Google]
05m3YHH[2].jpg
306KB, 1008x1164px
>>35793062

i don't fucking know

i can be a 100% normie if i wanted to. 6'0, naturally athletic (+weightlift in good shape), just whatever reason i HATE normie interests - i don't enjoy 99% of sports, tv shows, opinions, nothing

know whats worse than being a fucking robot? people thinking youre a normie when youre actually a robot. because when you get close to other normies, eventually they realize how fucking weird you are. and robots never fucking befriend you, either thinking you are WAYYYYYYY too fucked up to have normie aesthetics+robot interests, or being paranoid as fuck thinking its just a chad fucking with them
>>
My small penis
It's never gonna lead to have sex or a normal relationship.

At least grand wizardry awaits.
>>
I was never going to be a normie. Honestly I think I could be doing very well right now if I hadn't dug so deep into the cynical aspects of life. But when I was in highschool I decided I wanted to dig up all the shit life has to offer. I recklessly pursued whatever truth of the world I could find, and promised myself I wouldn't stop or try to fool myself into giving up and being comfortable with life no matter how bad it got. I've been doing that for around 6 years now, I'm nilistic as hell, and my thoughts are so different from the average person that if I were to explain what I've seen and come to know I would just come off as a crazy person.

I know there are others here like me too. Probably not on this board, probably don't post as often. I wouldn't take any of it back though. I feel like I'm living life in third person.
>>
>tfw you post halfway from bump limit and feel like noone will read

but seriously my parents moved after the soviet union era to north america and were and still are severe outcasts, ive been a completely loner and called weird from grade 1
>>
>>35793062
>I feel useless knowing no matter how hard I may have it there will be others that have it way worse and yet I still think I have the justification to complain or cry about it

I am the psorarsis anon here. Sadness is not a contest. You are allowed to feel pain. Hug?

>>35794857

Being straight makes you more normie than him.

I grew up in San Francisco. Despite our rep, fags weren't welcome here either for the most part. 100% of the guys in school not just chads hated fags. As the shortest boy in school (even in the all Asian ESL class), stick skinny, nerdy glasses, teacher's pet, asthma, shy, speech impediment,severe psorasis I pretty much had a target and lasers on me. The only boy bullied worse than me was the gay kid who couldnt hide it.

They live in their own containment neighborhood and clubs. Even there in the Castro there are a few schizo crazies standing in the same place in the streets everyday screaming at every passerby about faggots and hellfire.

>>35794857

So because Anon overcame some aspects of robothood we should disown him? Most of r9k are able to hold down school or jobs from what I have read.

And if that Anon is like anything like the gay robots I know he can't socialize publicly, only met this boyfriend online, and is a long distance relationship that never got physical or has only the few times he visited.
>>
>>35793062

Deformed face after puberty. Jaw surgery just made me basically "acceptable" looking that no one stares but I'm still gutter tier ugly.

Horrible health problems that have meant my dick still doesn't work right at 34 now and one of my hands is fucked.

Awful hairline that is 1.5" higher than it should be from birth.

Also 5'7".

Can't win in life.
>>
>>35799114
Curse god and die
>>
>>35799135

I make 220K a year. That's the only reason I haven't.

Planning some hair surgery. Debating revision jaw surgery if I can get well enough for it in the next 1-2 years.

We all die eventually. Time goes fast.
>>
mom kept me indoors for the better part of 6 years and ruined any social skills I might have had
>>
>>35799245
Keep struggling then if its your thing, i wont knock you for it. Life is painful and shitty but its fun once you acquire the right mode of perception. Stay strong anonymous brethren.
>>
>>35799284

It's the only thing I have. I'm not killing myself. Already decided that. Like I said time goes fast. Feels like I was 20 not that long ago. Soon I'll be 50. Then 70. Then dead. And good riddance when it comes.

Mode of perception has nothing to do with it. You need the right basic fundamentals to enjoy life.

Only way I'll enjoy it is if I get my face and body fixed.
>>
>>35793062
Ruined all chances with hot girls because I'm too mentally I'll
Did meth and adderall hardcore for a year and I feel like I fucked up my brain
22 and I'm still living with my mom
Drink a pint of whiskey and smoke an 1/8 of weed a day
I'm just a drunk stoned NEET and I don't think I can change.
>>
File: the grand feel.png (356KB, 356x419px) Image search: [Google]
the grand feel.png
356KB, 356x419px
>do nothing but exist and do work in high school
>dress adequately, care about my appearance
>have few friends
>met this girl and talk to her sometimes in the two classes i had with her
>towards the end of the year she tells people i stalked her
>had done nothing but sit and class and talk, helped her with work sometimes
>after a while it turned into nothing but abuse
>eventually, in my JROTC class, she refused to pair up with me when we were the last two that needed to be paired for an activity
>i feel embarrassed and then she tells these people, that used to talk to me and come to me for help, that i stalked her
>i feel like shit, she keeps abusing me and talking shit
>less and less people talk to me and come to me for help
>ask friends for help, tell me everything is alright and they're there for me
>minding my own business and overhear some roastie group talking
>"what about anon? he's kind of cute and he's pretty smart"
>quickly followed by
>"ew no he's gross"
>feel like the shittiest shit that ever shat
>somehow i turn gay from this
>stop talking to people altogether throughout high school
>friends always supported me, went through some shit later years with a different girl that made me feel like an even bigger pile of shit

ever since i finished school i've only talked to my brother, who i'm moving in with later this year. lost contact with most of my friends, haven't spoken to a girl in a year, and no one besides my brother knows i'm gay, and i'm scared to tell my family because they're old and religious.
>>
File: imgres-2.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-2.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>35798893
>robots having robot friends
keked hard at that. this normy trulyhas no understanding of how hard life really is
>>
>>35799414

I don't know what a "robot" is. Mostly people here seem to define it as an autistic NEET KV shutin.

I'm >>35799114 and my life has been utterly ruined by my problems.

I've still been able to have friends here and there through the years. Mostly ugly people like me. Some normies also until it falls apart from us being two different species.
>>
>>35793062
> autism, bipolar, mom died when i was a youngbot
mostly these
>>
>>35794107
>afraid when people raise their hands
Can relate, it's become a habbit. Even if someone non-threatening raises their hand my body flinches.
>>
File: 1487998702553.jpg (42KB, 623x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487998702553.jpg
42KB, 623x600px
>>35793062
>no male figures to look up to
>got spoiled even though I didn't want to
>grew up a sensitive sissy that cried to banter in primary school
>ended up a fat fuck
>did autistic shit half of my highschool to get attention
>noticed that I was doing retarded shit and stopped doing retarded shit
>spent my whole other half of highschool regretting and thinking people were judging me because of the autistic shit I did
>thinking people judge me turned into paranoia and social anxiety
>social anxiety led to more regrets and depression
>didn't go to college because I thought I'd be forced to socialize
>haven't talked with anyone outside my family for 6 years
I want to say I want to kill myself but I'm not even sure if I'm alive anymore.
>>
I didn't start shaving with a razor until college.

Throughout the entirety of Secondary school I was made fun of by other students because of my pedo-tache
>>
>>35793445
>mom cleans by room and makes my bed at 20

Is this abnormal? or wrong?
I have it and it feels fucking great man.
>>
>>35793062

>older brother is disabled
>born with low t because of stress on my mom when he was young
>parents divorce because my mom is dumb and high stress from bro+finances
>get almost no attention growing compared to disabled brother which drops even further around 11 when my mom starts working evenings
>brother bullies me
>go from social and active kid in elementary school to depressed loser who never talks to anyone aside from a couple friends, thinks about suicide daily and skips school
>neet for several years
>mom get's me a job eventually
>work for a guy doing oddjobs out in the country for about a year
>now it's now
>I'm on the path to normiedom as compared to before but still a friendless virgin at 25
>on a good path though, could get a better job and move to a bigger town soon or maybe even to the city
>have my own car
>feel happy sometimes, not super depressed like I had been for so long

We're all gonna make it bruhs.
>>
>>35793062
>make friends with Mexican girl next year
>>can't go over to house or have her over because of that
>
>finally make friends next year
>>can't have them over or go over because she's worried about boys being there
>finally able to go

Psorarsis fag here. I feel you. I had friends, but they were all shallow. Until high school when I made my one true friend a half black Giantess.

Couldn't have her over because of the hoarding problem and her blackness and girlness. Parents tried breaking up our friendship.

Mom was delusional and thought I would get her preggers and she'd use the baby to hold me down. They didn't know she liked girls.

>>35793062
>stepdad would sexually abuse me from age 12-14.
>was too afraid to tell dad because didn't want to make more problems for mom who was financially unstable

I feel you too. Many people would ask "why didn't you report him?" We were barely getting by with both with both their incomes. My mom did not speak a word of English despite all the times she took classes.

My asshole dad did provide for us, and also took care of my Grandma and Aunt who I love. Though an asshole he was known for being helpful.

CPS would have split the family and left them alone with no one to help.

When my grades slipped due to it all finally getting to me, my retarded bitch counselor called up my abusive dad and told him to cut my privileges and ground me unaware that I never left the house and never socialized outside. After months of having to meet her daily, my old counselor saw her with me, interrupted and asked if I ever thought of hurting myself. I answered truthfully and was hospitalized. That question never occurred to her.

Cont.
>>
For no reason I decided to be osasp
>>
Cont.

>>35793062
>parents fought phisically and screamed at eachother everyday of my childhood and refused to get a divorce because my dad wouldnt let my whore mother have any of his money
>
>i was so scared of my father that whenever he came home i would cry in my bed and pretend to be asleep and sometimes piss myself
>
>if i ever needed to do something at night like get a glass of water or pee i wouldnt and would just cry in bed or piss myself because i was too scared of waking him up.

I feel you too bruh.

Oh God. I forgot all about having to hide from my dad when he came home, always angry. I eventually had to see him when it was dinnertime. and he'd explode at us for shit like holding our chopsticks the "wrong" way.

Apparently his dad did that. Hit him for doing things improperly at the table and never held him or showed love or interest. Grandpa was the principal of a small school. According to my aunt he was mean and beat her in front of a school assembly to show that even the principal's own daughter gets punished.

His status as an educator made him suspect by the new communist regime. Though he was entrusted to guard some banned literature . When some went missing, that's when he ended up at the camp and was supppsedly tortured, held at gunpoint and given mock executions to make him confess nonexistent crimes and give up nonexistent accomplices.

My parents really should have divorced. But never did. And I guess due to the financial situation and how he helped my mom and her family with his English skills, knowledge of navigating services, and extra income they benefited. Still wish they never married and that I was never born.

I am lucky I never wet the bed. I learned in the hospital that for some reason I can't pee unless my legs are vertical.
>>
For no reason I became osas
>>
>abusive mother
>no father
>am always the smart kid in primary school somehow
>nofriends.jpg
>high school hits
>turn in to a retard and a lazy cunt
>depression, anxiety and insomnia lead me to several suicide attempts
>get a normie autist bf
>cheats on me
>break up
>play vidya all day
>sometimes skip school
>league of legends to be exact
>pathetic.png
>get highest rank
>realise im a pathetic loser and distance myself from everyone
>mom starts beating my ass because of that
>a 8/10 guy starts chatting with me
>am i normal
>turns out he and the rest of the school were making fun of me this way
>also been on 4chan since primary school
>europeanfag too
>am a 3/10 grill so my problems are kinda valid
>>
>>35794821
>>35794740

Kek. I think this is what the SJWs call centricism, defaulting, and heteronormatism.

You first assumed that the Anon was a guy as that is your default. Upon reading Anon has a boyfriend you assumed he was a straight woman as you assume heterosexuality as rhe default.

Never noticed it before and never understood why they whined about it until now.
>>
>>35793062
I mutilated my face.
I was supposed to be beautiful.
>>
>>35800541
Relate with a lot here.
But you fuckin hit CHALLENJOUR?
AND YOU'RE GRILL?
Instant 7/10 :^}
>>
>>35793062
by being myself and completely original
>>
>>35793062
HAHAHAHAHA

oh fuck I want to be sympathetic but why have you let tyranny rain
>>
>grew up playing vidya
>4 half-siblings that I never got along with(8-15 years older than I)
>parents split at 7
>moved with mom and siblings
>bounced between parents often
>Dad sustained work injury, lost house because his gf took all our money & dipped
>was hit by mom for basically anything
>mental abuse after I stopped the beatings
>bullied by the two siblings closest in age to me
>mom did virtually nothing
>siblings destroyed my gaming consoles
>brother destroyed my pc (intentional)
>no more vidya because it "rot my brain"
>Was still happyfuck around friends and outsiders
>failed two classes in grade 9
>was called stupid, worthless, a mistake and so forth
>depression, anxiety, lack of motivation for school made waking up hard
>verbally attacked by mom everyday because waking up is hard
>Turned to sports & music because hated being home
>Uncomfortable in class because I actually felt stupid now(even though work wasn't hard, felt below all my peers)
>Mom gave up
>Dream girl/best friend & I started dating. Broke up two months later
>Lost hope in everything, no longer a happyfuck
>Wouldn't come home until 3-5 AM to avoid family
>Continued for two years
>cucked by guidance counsellor
>Expelled at 17 because failed to provide a report card from previous sem. showing I actually attended class. Gave to mom
>mom denied even seeing this report card
>No help finding new school
>Suicide attempt
>Started to internalize more. Didn't like talking.
>Distanced from friends
>Came out about suicide attempt and being unhappy, only to be made feel worse about it
>verbal abuse intensified since then (still everyday)
>Never leave my room because I feel judged everywhere I go, with everything I do and just overall unhappy anywhere I go.
>Fucked up hard with the only girl I've cared about for years(basically the only thing I've cared about)
>And now, still at home, bedridden, wondering what I can do to pull myself back to the happyfuck social butterfly I used to be.
>>
>>35795560
Most self described robots on this board are just normies who have learned to pathologize and label themselves and others.

These are the most common complaints I see around here:

>Mom embarassed me
>Dad is mean
>Parents too controlling
>Parents don't care
>Parents divorced
>Embarassed in front of a qt grill
>Embarassed by a chad
>Embarassed by a shitskin
>Rejected by stacy
>Feeling lonely
>Forever alone
>Hate gym
>Hate class
>Hate job
>Can't find job
>Play too much vidya
>Watch too much anime

These are the most normie issues on the planet! Everyone falls into at least several of these but most never came here and learned cancerous buzzwords then gave up.
>>
File: 1486604818519.jpg (102KB, 574x586px) Image search: [Google]
1486604818519.jpg
102KB, 574x586px
I cant fall in love. I just get told im "using" them. Im not trying to. I just want to love someone. Why cant I feel this? Help me. Im happy but im not in relationships
>>
File: 13266.jpg (87KB, 499x451px) Image search: [Google]
13266.jpg
87KB, 499x451px
Got repeatedly fucked up the ass by a family friend as a child and I'm pretty sure it's why I hear voices now
>>
File: 1470988505955.gif (27KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
1470988505955.gif
27KB, 480x416px
Borderline autism, social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, liking relatively obscure stuff. Wasn't made for this world desu.
>>
File: 033_-_Csvle9R.jpg (31KB, 383x349px) Image search: [Google]
033_-_Csvle9R.jpg
31KB, 383x349px
>>35795620
>I now have a diaper fetish
I believe you
>Mom made me wear diapers until I was 9 years old.
this is a lie you made up as part of your fetish fantasy
>>
I was extremely sheltered throughout middle and highschool, so many parties, sleepovers and hangouts I'd get invited to and have to reject.

Being overprotective is fucking harmful
>>
File: 1476635534520.jpg (72KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476635534520.jpg
72KB, 720x540px
>>35797205
Seriously, if I ever have a kid my mission will be to do any thing and everything I can for them not to end up like me

They will play sports, go out, be sociable and video games will be banned. I am the result of how NOT to be aren't your kid so I'll learn from the mistakes made with me. Please God, give me a wife
>>
>>35793062
Mine didn't do that, but she did another weird thing: when I was around 10 years old, she would barge into my room and make me try on some shirts when it was way past my bedtime and I was already in my underwear.

My parents also bathed me until I was 13.
>>
File: image.jpg (697KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
697KB, 2048x1536px
>>35793062
>my mom had me lie down on my back while she wiped my ass

That doesn't even make sense
>>
>>35804079
you are now thinking of your mother slowly wiping shitty asshole while you lie on your back and wiping upwards making your dick flap everywhere like crazy
>>
>>35793062
>They will play sports, go out, be sociable and video games will be banned.

The most fucked up robot kids I knew weren't allowed to play video games or watch R Rated movies. So they missed out on cultural references, common interests, and a way to socially interact.

There's a book I think it's called Grand Theft Childhood that refuted the claims of Jack Thompson and pearl clutching moms and actually empirically proved that video games are normal interests played by all teens of all genders that produce normies. The ones who were worst of weren't the hardcore or violent gamers but the ones who never gamed.
>>
>>35804079
>lay on back
>lift legs into the air
>wipe ass

there you go, you actual retard
>>
>>35793062
My Brother was violent and screamed and punched me without any reason. I grew up shy and was afraid about everything. I'm 6'2 and does lifting for 4 years, so I'm in a pretty good shape, doesn't change the fact that I'm 24 and a khv.
So no /r9k/, even if you are white, tall and buff, it doesn't change your khv status if you don't go and talk to women, I guess.
>>
Autism. And unlike 99% of people here it is actually diagnosed by professionals.
>>
File: 00104what.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00104what.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>Mom drank alcohol all day every day
>>
genetics
unironically
>>
>>35797051
>If you're moderately attractive I'll take care of you like your mommy did
Are you a girl?
>>
Always picked last in kickball, and would spend the time waiting pacing back and forth autistically thinking about video games. Had no social awareness and was 6 mentally well into middle school. So, I was socially crippled going into high school.
>>
My mother never pushed me to do anything. Almost everything i've learned is from others doing it the hard way. Wouldn't even be here if I had a father that didn't bail the moment I was born.
>>
>>35802441
>I cant fall in love. I just get told im "using" them. Im not trying to. I just want to love someone
Same. It's mostly because no one is good enough, though.
>>
>my parents is really protective
>was invited to a LAN party by the cool kids
>My parents didn't allow it since they think the "cool kid chad" was a bad infulence.
>they literally come to chads house to pick me up and i end up crying.
>get known as the kid that cries
And my life has been ruined since then.
>>
>>35793062
Yeah man, it definitely wasn't you, it was someone else that ruined you. You can still do your own thing now, though, and kill yourself.
>>
>>35804215
>All night long
>5 dolla' 5 dolla' 5 dolla' footlong
>>
File: hitlerpepepunch.jpg (74KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerpepepunch.jpg
74KB, 763x757px
>born with genetic physical deformities
>>
>>35804181
1: what colour was the doctors skin?
2: what colour was the shitskins hair?
3: name?

mine:
1: shitskin jewboy
2: grey
3: Dr. Brown

diagnosed sperg/autist
>>
>>35797943
Are you a girl? It sort of sounds like it
>>
>>35794395
this is me
Fuck living in the ass end of nowhere
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 108x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 108x144px
>>35804558
Nope. I have a dick.

I even mention that with the post below.

Nearly 30 year old NEET, high functioning shut in with asthma, fibromyalgia, and psorarsis.

On the rare occasion I leave the house I cover myself up to save embarassment and look like the police sketch of the Unabomber.

On a good skin day I am mistaken for drunk due to skin redness and lethargy from antihistamines and immunosuppressants.

On a bad skin day I am mistaken for a leper.
>>
File: 1439037145001.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1439037145001.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>35793062
I deleted my social network account in 2012 and using a fake one up to this day
>>
File: biggie.gif (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
biggie.gif
121KB, 500x500px
I'd say that I'm pretty normal compared to the rest of you. There is nothing making me sad or feel anything negative.

Then again, there's nothing making me feel anything else either. Everyday seems so monotone, so boring. Everything is a routine. Wake up, do whatever my school wants me to do (even though I've graduated), browse 4chan, go to sleep. I rarely interact with anyone (except for pleasantries). Over time, I've forgotten how to interact with others normally. I can't look into the eyes of others when having a conversation (this does have impact on interviews).

The only reason why I browse such threads is that it makes me feel something other than... nothing.
>>
File: 1405912167560.png (312KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405912167560.png
312KB, 640x480px
>>35793062
Speech impediment.

Normals take talking to each other for granted. They take talking in general for granted.
It's effort for me, every time. Effort, frustration, embarassment, fear.
Whether that made me withdraw, or if I was always destined to be this way, is debatable.
>>
>>35796983
Go away lol
>>
File: 13997649_p0.png (476KB, 1000x860px) Image search: [Google]
13997649_p0.png
476KB, 1000x860px
What I can think of right now.
>Mother was suicidal and sent to the psych ward various times when I was in fifth grade and lasted throughout most of junior high
>Father is apparently suicidal as well and told me he wanted to die when we went on a vacation
>Domestic violence between both parents
>Neglected to the point of never providing emotional support and starving me self
>Both parents would take out anger on me
>Older brother is an asshole who constantly reminds me that I am basically a waste of space
>Relatives barely interact with me overall
>>
Me and my sister kept sexuly touching each other to full blown oral sex until we was into late teens. Learnt a lot about sex though.
Also both me and sister kept giving blowjobw to our huge German shepherds.
>>
An addiction to online erotic roleplaying.

It's what I do every night when I come back from work. I find everything else to be hopelessly boring in comparison.
>>
File: [1447853526843.jpg (188KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
[1447853526843.jpg
188KB, 782x960px
>>35793062
>be 4 years old
>parents have above average income
>not enough to sail the world on a solid gold yacht, but enough that things like unexpected medical bills or sudden car repairs are no big deal
>they move too a poor neighborhood because they really like the house
>get sent to the poorest school in the town
>75%+ of the kids pay for their lunch with welfare (no, this wasn't an inner city, it was a lily white conservative town. I didn't even see a non-white person until I got to middle school)
>most other kids' families are incredibly poor, one unexpected bill away from losing everything
>the kids and their parents are so busy struggling to survive that they never really develop into people, they're more like animals; they have zero ability to plan for the long term, it's all about receiving maximum pleasure right NOW
>can't relate to anyone
>get treated like shit for being different (aka not as poor) as everyone else
>grow up alone
>>
>>35799099
>a faggot, because he is gay is more of a robot than a straight shut-in
yeah fuck off buddy
>>
>>35793062
>>>35799099
>>a faggot, because he is gay is more of a robot than a straight shut-in
>yeah fuck off buddy

I never wrote that. I only stated that being straight makes us more normie.

Doesn't make him more than a robot.

But the gaybots I know only interact online and their online bfs are only online and not IRL. A few met once or twice.

I knew a Brazillian-Japanese NEET shut in bot from a doodle site, writing a suicide note in ENGRISH on a doodle from said doodle site because his bf he met on said doodle site and never interacted IRL broke up with him.

So that means they likely have the same shut in level.
>>
>>35805234
makes sense. fags are like less than 1% of the poopulation and unless you live in a major libcuck city, there's no gay community or easy way to mingle or hook up.

id imagine most gays have only virtual or long distance relationships.
>>
>>35802379
Just because some issues are the same it doesn't mean that robots aren't actually significantly worse than average. You're wrong to imply that the label is meaningless.
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (339KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
339KB, 620x930px
>>35793062
>>>35802379
>Just because some issues are the same it doesn't mean that robots aren't actually significantly worse than average. You're wrong to imply that the label is meaningless.

Never meant the label is meaningless. Just claim many so called bots are just normies who label themselves as such.

At worst most here are cyborgs.
>>
>>35793062
I was until probably like seven. I remember them wiping too hard, until it bled. I've never wiped that hard. Butt anywho. My parents were over protective too, butt despite that I ended up in foster care by the second grade.

Foster care didn't save me to get me raised any better though, obviously. I never even got online much until I was already an adult.
>>
>>35805234
Regardless, this particular faggot is as normie as they come and his story doesn't belong here
>>
>>35805691

A friend I once had had the most fucked up lifestory and childhood. Spent most of it in foster care.

Had every reason to end up a robot forever alone or die early from suicide or OD. Manages to overcome that and even marry a qt.

Became a counselor in a center that helps former foster kids who transitioned to adulthood.

When that center was about to be built in a nice neighborhood conservatives protested.

One retard said that these FOSTER KIDS should go to their FAMILIES for help instead of asking for handouts from services in that offer outreach and support. This is a private institution not a guvmint one.

Looked said retard up. Wrote many tldr comments in his local paper opposing abortion. But doesn't want unwanted or abused kids near his neighborhood because they're likely no good.

So sucks for you man. But know there are services out there for you.
>>
undiagnosed adhd-pi, mom dying of stomach cancer and normy tribalism
>>
File: 4WY2msI.png (166KB, 309x420px) Image search: [Google]
4WY2msI.png
166KB, 309x420px
I did not learn to drive until the summer I graduated high school so I missed out on tons of social shit and went to college a social retard
>>
>>35806084
thatsthe most normal thing ive ever fucking heard on this board. there are 50 year olds on this board who have never learned to drive. im 34 and have never learned to drive
>>
>>35806041
I'm old now. There's nothing.
>>
Unlike most people in this thread, my parents were completely fine. I'm just autistic and never interact with other people because of social anxiety, it's just easier to be isolated.
>>
>>35806132
I missed out on fucking girls in my car in high school
>>
>>35806149
fucking end it normy no one on this board got laid in highschool or laid PERIOD (unless they're a normal le reddit xD fag here for le memes xD)
>>
>>35806145

The services my friend did are for adults. Some of the clients are old.
>>
Arguably, my parents settled down and sent me to school in a little village full of wine-drunk rubes who didn't want no Outsiders here (read: anyone whose family hasn't been here for at least two generations).

Pre-K and K. here had some dumb kids (including the literal retard who peed on me twice) but a few were okay. The real morons were the teachers though. Apparently, at age 5 I was able to easily read the Latin names of birds on a poster. The teacher who saw this was amazed, and told my mom later. "Later" being when I was 12. My mom was fuming.

Primary school was pretty similar. Despite the "reading" thing not having reached anyone else's ears, teachers thought I was pretty smart and should skip a year. My parents agreed. Sadly, not being in the same class as your friends + kids' low attention spans = friendships fall apart, and by 2nd grade kids start being judgmental like their parents (who shit-talk Outsiders) so it's harder to make friends.

I made two best friends though. The first wasn't from here either and we came to each other's house often, but his family (who probably realized how mediocre things were around here) left for Reunion one day and I never saw him again.
The second decided I wasn't cool and started hanging out with proto-douches when fourth grade rolled around.

Then I went to lowlife scum middle school and got bullied into depression by both kids and teachers. I'd go into detail but I don't think anyone cares. It was so bad a monitor (probably the only sane person there) told my parents, I shit you not, "get him the fuck out of here as soon as possible, he'll either go bad or kill himself". I spent two lonely years getting homeschooled, until I finally got into a high school that wasn't full of trash.

From that point onward I've been relearning how to make friends and be a normal person. It's hard to hang out with CompSci buddies, since I still live in tard-town which is a 45mn car ride away from CS school, but I've come a long way.
>>
>>35805636
So what is your criteria for being a robot? What makes you think that most here are not?
Also, learn to quote properly since you've been misquoting posts so many times in this thread already.
>>
Back when M.U.G.E.N was a thing, I became obsessed with it and would spent like 8 hours building it and 4 hours playing it, from there M.U.G.E.N introduced me to a lot of shit and from there on I completely lost it
>>
>>35806263
if you have friend(s) you're a normy.
if you can hold a conversation, you're a normy. if you dont mind talking you're a normy
>>
File: gwg.png (295KB, 500x145px) Image search: [Google]
gwg.png
295KB, 500x145px
>>35799785
>25
The ride never ends, ya know?
Could be a lot worse.
>>
>>35800888
>these digits
>this faggot bait
>mfw
>>
>>35797026
>"degeneracy"

Back to /pol/ kid
>>
>>35797237
This is /r9k/, not /pol/
You are what's killing all boards
>>
>>35802002
Stay strong anon. You're going to be able to move out eventually and things will get better.
>>
File: nujVuDY.jpg (122KB, 1024x1816px) Image search: [Google]
nujVuDY.jpg
122KB, 1024x1816px
>>35793062
>>>35805234
>Regardless, this particular faggot is as normie as they come and his story doesn't belong here

I disagree.

>>35793062
>>>35806084
>thatsthe most normal thing ive ever fucking heard on this board. there are 50 year olds on this board who have never learned to drive. im 34 and have never learned to drive

>>35793062
>>>35806149
>fucking end it normy no one on this board got laid in highschool or laid PERIOD (unless they're a normal le reddit xD fag here for le memes xD)

I agree.

Anon should add "didn't drive in HS" "didn't fuck in HS" and "didn't party is HS" to that list.

>>35802379

Reminds me of those shitty teen movies about some valley girl Stacy like Teen Witch, Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles, Clueless, Mean Girls.

OMG my parents got me a used car for by 16th birthday! My life is sooo over!

OMG Chad didn't ask me out and that beta nice guy nerd won't take no for an answer. My life is sooo over.

Bitch. You had parents that care about you and got you a car for doing jackshit and being a narcissistic cunt.

You have guys fawning and tripping over you but because your favorite Chad went for Becky, you REEEE.

The rest of us have parents who don't get us birthday gifts if they even remember. Mine certainly couldn't afford their son a car.

Most of us never went to the dances let alone had been asked out to one.
>>
>>35806645
if he never gets a job and wont work then how?
>>
>>35806147
This.
My parents were a bit overprotective, if anything; but, that was an example of good parenting, because I was a retard who probably would have died very young otherwise.
>>
File: 9b6d4efb34935a88cd8a749c9c70f65f.jpg (239KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9b6d4efb34935a88cd8a749c9c70f65f.jpg
239KB, 1536x1024px
>>35806345

Then everyone is normie because that's everyone.

Even the biggest misanthrope here has at least one friend.

By posting online that proves you can carry on conversations and listen. If you keep coming back that proves you are starved for company, conversation, and attention.
>>
>>35798777
Does your name start with a M?
>>
>>35806948
>Then everyone is normie because that's everyone.
How about this for a definition of normie: being so normal you cannot even comprehend the idea of somebody having no friends
>>
>>35793062
I'm a furfag.
>>
>>35793062
similar thing to you and because of this i grew lazy and apathic as fuck
and i grew up on 2ch.so.
>>
>>35793062
>>>35806948
>>Then everyone is normie because that's everyone.
>How about this for a definition of normie: being so normal you cannot even comprehend the idea of somebody having no friends

I can't because most anons here mention their one friend.

I only have one friend so I guess I pass your normie litmus test. So hey yay! I am not a robot.
>>
>>35807065
also she was overprotective as fuck
>>
>>35806992
Got to agree with this lad.

Normals simply cannot comprehend that people aren't social.

>>35806948
Posting online on an anomalous picture site is very, very different from talking to people in the real world.
You get a lot more time to think and plan what you're going to say. You can go back and correct shit. Speaking in reality seems to involve trying to blurt out your point as quickly as possible in the tiny gap you get in a conversation before the topic changes to something else.
>>
>>35807066
i think most people on r9k dont even post because of the anxiety that creating a post can cause
>>
>mfw /r9k/ uses to be a fun greentext board
>with "shrek is love"
>"who was phone"
>bennys,
>lulz where people shared funny stories
>and personal issues
>and asked for advice

>mfw r9k now is a clique
>obsessed about defining who is robot and who is normie
>where people whine but take no advice
>and wallow in self pity
>>
>>35807625
There is no advice you can give to fix us
>>
>>35807625
lol yeah bro the lulz were so epic

You're terrible at greentext.
>>
>car accident in college
>bedridden ptsd
>recovery for a year
>go fullblown neet, dont talk to anyone or leave the room after I was able to walk again
>do this for 3 years
>still have random pains and disability a little bit

back to reality, still don't work. I'm in college again, but I still haven't gone out or done a normie activity since then.
>>
>>35807625
Fuck off plebbitor normalfaggot.
>>
>>35807625
Except back then /r9k/ was not nearly as normal or hostile (on the part of normies) as it is today. Go to the archive and pick a random thread from back then, it's like a totally different website
>>
>>35794395

Are you me? Is there an actual term or word for just living in day dreams constantly? Im constantly making up stories or scenarios in my head just to pass the time or block out the world. Sometimes, I don't even realize I'm doing it.
>>
>>35808082
I always thought everyone did that until now.

Favorite story we had to read in HS was "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" by James Thurber because I related.
>>
>>35808082
>Make up story
>Get so into it that your real life emotions begin to change and match the reality you've created
>When you snap out of it it almost seems like it was a legitimate memory

I'm so close to fooling myself out of depression
>>
>>35803326

>this is a lie you made up as part of your fetish fantasy

I wish it was
>>
>>35808964

Ever had a dream that felt more real than reality and had closer connections to imaginary people than real ones?

I once had a dream that spanned decades. Graduated, fell in love, married, had loving children and a successful career. Joined the Marines. Became the POTUS and retired. Had some intense moments too like being held up at gunpoint. Saw people grow old and die.

Then woke up and suddenly I am a teenager who is flunking his classes. The people I knew so well and loved never existed outside my head. The people I knw in reality I only have shallow relationships with. Spent the first days depressed and trying to wake up from reality. Eventually the memories and names faded as dreams are stored on the brain's RAM.
>>
>>35793062
>butchered forceps childbirth
I'm not paralized or anything, but overly sensitive to touch and have mini-spasms when over-stimulated
>parents divorce and how they used me (and my brother) to do random acts of assholery to each other
this probably fucked up my social life
>>
>>35806523
and neither /leftypol/, redd it or tumblr, filthy political swine
>>
>>35806948
>Even the biggest misanthrope here has at least one friend.
I only you knew.
>>
>>35807696
>>35807702
Underage retards
>>
>>35793062
5'3 manlet cyborg here
I have a lot of good friends but but there is little hope for me to get a gf
Self hatred and some events crippled my once outgoing character. Turned into an introvert and recuperating from past depression
>>
>too afraid to talk to my brother or dad when I was a toddler, could only speak to my mom
>Pre-K
>had to see speech doctors and go to special schools because of how little I spoke
>didn't speak in school at all until a few months of Kindergarten
>wouldn't speak to other relatives either
Pretty sure there was never a chance for me.
>>
i was always that quite kid in school.

i had two friends who ever two faced. one acted different when in school, but at my house acted different. i told people they didn't know that happened.
>>
>>35793289
How old are you faggot? I'm assuming over 18. All your failures past the age of 18 are your fault. You could have moved out and fixed shit and had a story to tell about your creepy ass mother to all your friends.

But instead you give up because you're a weak person.
>>
>>35797289
I spread the story of how a kid on my softball team (we didn't have baseball much as far as I knew and I was too young to know softball was for girls) had his shin snapped when a teammate landed on it going for a pop fly and proceeded to scream and cry like a bitch. I fucking hated that kid. They made me give him my jacket to keep the cunt warm when he went into shock. He cried on it.
>>
>>35810454
>le your failure past 18 are your faults
fucking normans
>>
The moment i learned i was a furry in elementary school, followed by when i stabbed a student in the eye with a fork in middle school
>>
>>35810520
Explain how it isn't your fault. Convince me it's everyone elses fault that you suck.
>>
>>35793062
>>too afraid to talk to my brother or dad when I was a toddler, could only speak to my mom
>>Pre-K
>>had to see speech doctors and go to special schools because of how little I spoke
>>didn't speak in school at all until a few months of Kindergarten
>>wouldn't speak to other relatives either
>Pretty sure there was never a chance for me.

>Debilitatingly shy and anxious
>Mumbled everything and had a thick lisp and speech impediment.
> Stammered and stuttered
>Had a thick "Asian American" accent where for example "th" sounds turned to "f" and "d" sounds.
>Spoke nearly inaudibly
>Could not look any one in the eye
>Head always bowed and back bent
>Made me look even shorter and already a manlet
>Would freeze if anyone spoke to me
>On the rare moment I spoke was always told "can't hear you, speak up."
>Even when I was not talking.
>Got put in a special needs school
>Forced to interact and speak publicly
>Got put in speech therapy with other kids who needed it
>Now get commended for being a good speaker and even told I have a radio voice. (I still think it sounds weird and hearing myself aggravates me)

There still may be time Anon. What did the speech specialists do for you? Did you ever have sessions with others that have speech impediments
>>
>>35810502
I don't even think the kid hated me, but I'm not really sure.
He was the kind of mentally ill where he got taken to a "special school" when he was 12 instead of snapping in later adolescence.
I'd say I'd like to ask him but if I saw him on the street I would probably pretend to look at my phone.
>>
>>35810630
Did you do anything that would make you hateable?
>>
File: toad.png (55KB, 345x269px) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
55KB, 345x269px
Even if it doesn't mean much to you, I want you all to know that i've read every post in this thread and given each some thought. There is at least one person somewhere on this Earth who has paid a bit of attention to you.
>>
>>35800888
>How dare someone use generalizations that work for THE VAST MAJORITY of people!
>I'm just a faggot reddit posting, pretending to be channer having a revelation!
>I s-s-s-swear guys, I'm one of you!
>>
>>35793062
I'm 5'5 as a male.
>>
>>35810717
keep your self esteem raising normie post out of here.
>>
>Looked up porn on the internet at age 10
>Frequent porn watcher by age 12
>Also had extreme anxiety growing up.
>Slept in same bed with my parents until age 12 because I was terrified of sleeping alone in my room.
>>
>>35793062
Parents abandoning me leaving me financially destitute.

No money, no car, no girlfriend

That simple.
>>
>>35810767
Yeah I thought that'd be the response. I'll keep my mouth shut in future. My post was aimed at the posts that people had spent 10 minutes writing up but nobody had replied to.
>>
>>35810568
First I'm>>35809526

Second, (generaly speaking) :
if you believe in genetic determinism it's clearly not my fault

if you don't then why do you assume that I will become different person than I was shaped to be by my environment just by hitting magic date

sure hitting 18 might be a turning point for some people, because it gives you full legal rights, but that's about it
>>
>>35798454
You remind me so much, dem fuckin feels right in my face again
>>
>>35810717
thank you, as serious attention seeker it made me feel better
>>
File: Bruce_Lee_-_son.jpg (227KB, 759x961px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce_Lee_-_son.jpg
227KB, 759x961px
>>35810822

Isn't that called being white?

>tfw you will never have a domineering helicopter asian parent
>Who does not let you move out
>And if you manage to, Move out, pressures you to move back in
>Who are never impressed by you and push you to constantly do more and better yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 658x662px
>Ugly
>Idea that I'm ugly reinforced by my entire family
>Abusive mother
>Valued popularity over education >Transferred to a delinquent school for lighting a tissue on fire and throwing it under a substitute teacher's desk
>Couldn't return to my old school after serving my time, ended up at shittiest school in city
>Continued valuing popularity over education
>Realized it was too much stress to have friends
>Play vidya
>Become obsessed with vidya
>Drop out
>NEET
>>
>>35810866
I chose 18 because it's the time at which you've become an adult. Your legal rights don't matter so much insofar as it's a general age at which society agrees you're capable of making decisions for yourself and determining your own path.

Everything before 18 is your parents fault because they have the final say in everything you do. The further past 18 you are the more fault is laid at your feet for not making the decision to change course.

I don't believe there is a loser gene. It wouldn't have been able to be passed on for hundreds of thousands of years to make itself manifest in your DNA. Your life situation is the culmination of decisions you've made and have failed to make. If you're 23+ you really only have yourself to blame. 5 years is plenty of time to learn what you missed, unlearn the behaviours that are holding you back, get a job and start being your own person.
>>
>>35797648
was just like that. 2 years ago tried to have something with a girl, but verbally abused the fuck out of her because of my lack of self-confidence. now I'm trying again with a girl from my class in college, and I'm trying hard to control myself from exploding and so far, so good
>>
File: adv2.png (397KB, 716x635px) Image search: [Google]
adv2.png
397KB, 716x635px
>>35793062
>welfare mom
>living in house her mom (my grandma) owns
>mom wants to stop being a burden on grandma
>grandma doesn't protest because it's breaking the bank for her to pay for mom
>mom moves us out to apartment complex in the middle of nowhere
>lose all friends
>become secluded
>spend summer eating snacks and playing RA2 with my brother every day
>get fat
>socially inept
>get bullied and made fun of and left out in school
>develop social anxiety problems
>turns into crazy full blown agoraphobia
>nobody likes me
>people think I'm weird
>no gf ever
>no friends
>menial job because can't handle school
>>
>>35811009
>become an adult
this is beyond meaningless, just because """society""" decided this doesn't mean it's true, your brain is still developing at this point

If your environment didn't help you developing basic skills how is that your fault. Why should you be faulted for being unable to develop skill that other did over longer time and with help in much shorter time, with prior baggage and alone.
>>
my siblings.
>older one made sure I didn't enjoy my childhood
>younger one made sure I didn't enjoy the rest
Also surprisingly, breeding at 40 does make the child slightly retarded, who would have thought.
>>
>>35811274
Tell me anon; at what general age would you say an individual becomes capable of making decisions for themselves?

And then tell me how old you are.
>>
>>35811429

Depend on individual
>>
>>35811445
>Depend on individual
Assuming this is true, when would you say you, specifically, will/did become capable of making decisions for yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 601x508px
>>35793062
>Born with aspergers/autism

I think that's all you need to know about me. I was pretty good at flying under the reader, but so good that classmates would forget I even existed.

Also I hated taking ahowers, I would go days/ weeks at a time without one. One time I even went 5 months in a row without one, because it was freshman year of college and I didn't make friends anyways.
>>
>>35811484
19-20

I did few mistakes that I believe are my own fault.
>like failing for the collage meme
However my social anxiety is not one of them.
>>
>>35811584
how severe is it?
>>
>>35811586
So you've had 2-3 years to fix shit like your social anxiety. That's 17,520 - 26,280 hours. Assuming a college year is about 35 weeks (it's about that from what I remember) and you put a full 40 hours a week each week for 3 years into your degree you still have 13,320 - 22,080 hours remaining.

What have you wasted that much time doing that you couldn't go see a therapist or get medication? That you couldn't have started playing a sport? That you couldn't have spoken to girls online?

How is your current situation not your fault?
>>
>>35811617
It's okay, I take showers now, and if you looked at they way I act in public, you'd never know it. I do the typical aspie things though; obsess over certain things, care less about cleaning my laundry, and in the last year I've basically de socialized from anyone that would be closest to having a friend.
>>
>>35793062
My dad instilled his rasict beliefs in me while also pretty much forcing me to stay home all the time. No abuse or anything, just straight up said no if I wanted to go anywhere or would say "if you go,I'll be very disapointed" and I'd feel so bad I'd stay home. So I grew up lonely,racist, and pretty much begging for everyone's approval. I stared doing stuff just to hear my dad say he's proud, I started only dating guys my dad liked, which led to quite a few verbally abusive boyfriends that I stayed with just to make my dad happy.
Finally moved out because the family started saying he was keeping me in like a sex dungeon because I never left and I was always trying to make dad happy by ckeaning,cooking and whatever but it never ever got sexual. If anything I was more like Cinderella being bullied into doing shit but never getting pshically hurt. He tells me everytime I talk to him how disapointed he is, he doesn't consider me his daughter anymore ect but then sometimes we talk and he says he's proud that I moved out and he offers to help and stuff.
Idk, me and my dad have the wierdest, most strained but most loving relati9nship. Growing up, I would have never done anything I thought would hurt my dad's feeling s, like sneaking out or smoking and whenever I did hurt my dad's feelins, I would get so upset and try to fix it. I couldn't and still can't handle my dad being upset with me. We were always really close and I would call us friends, he just never let me leave or do anything.

So my dad fucked my life up.
>>
>>35811813
>daddy issues
>not a huge slut now
You're a female. Nobody cares. Just spread your legs for the right guy and you'll have a free ride through life.
>>
>>35811876
??? What does this even mean? I have a good life now I never said being a NEET is bad?
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1490445670605.jpg (65KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1490445670605.jpg
65KB, 500x630px
>parents always just told me to man up when I was sensitive about something
>every fucking time, "its not that bad"
>so I did
>got into drugs, fights, sports
>began lifting at 13
>got shot at 15
>lost my old, nice friends
>new friends were turbo niggers
>went deep down the rabbit hole
>now 22, incredibly violent and distrustful, moodswings coupled with switching between inferiority complex and inflated ego
>got that unattractive gymrat look
>not into drugs anymore
>trying to be nice and open towards everyone
>everyone seems to hate each other for some reason

I genuinely just want to live a comfy, peaceful life where I don't want to hurt anybody

>inb4 edge
I was actually so preoccupied I never had a edge/emo/whatever phase. Did have a disco phase though, which was all kinfs of weird
>>
>>35810664
I was really weird and talked too much, so I don't really know...
I can't think of a reason, but I was always just an "other."
>>
>>35811963
Blagagaghagaggagahgagahhaa!!! He thinks making you feel bad will make him feel better, but that's only a meme! That, and you're a roastie toastie sooooooo...
>>
>>35811963
>??? What does this even mean?
It means you're probably a slut and your life will never be difficult
>I have a good life now
See above
>I never said being a NEET is bad?
Nobody said you did
>What the hell is wrong with you?
Nobody cares about your story toasty roastie.
>>
>>35812011
Jesus christ no wonder no one's ever kissed you, what a bitter old fuck you are.
>>
>>35812011
you must really care about my story to reply to it ; )
Thanks for the (you)s
>>
>>35793062
My parents didn't foce me to go out.

I never had real friends and i never learned social skills.
>>
>>35812078
My fiance is asleep in bed right now. It's 4:29am

>>35812097
>Replies mean people care
>>
>>35811997
i feel you. great pic also hahah accurate
>>
>>35811813

Hating girls, girls have it easy, and girls can't be robots are memes here dontcha know new grill?
>>
>>35811745
>implying I didn't tried
I did and failed both (collage and socializing).

> That you couldn't have started playing a sport? That you couldn't have spoken to girls online?
I'm fat slob so this isn't going to happen at least for some time

>therapist or get medication
this is pretty much guaranteed way of losing your rights

Current situation (that is much better than it was 2 years ago) is my fault, but it would be much better if it wasn't for my shitty upbringing.
>>
>>35811813
>literally single block of text
why are grils so bad at basic formating?
>>
>>35812141
>multiple women hate threads
Yeah, I think I see it now,lol
>>
>>35812148
>I did and failed both (collage and socializing)
Why did you fail?

>I'm fat slob so this isn't going to happen at least for some time
Playing a sport will help you lose weight. Do cardio. I've been doing cardio the entire time I've been in this thread.

>this is pretty much guaranteed way of losing your rights
What rights do you have now that you wouldn't have if you went on medication?
>>
>>35812182
My bad. I just started typing and it all came gushing out.
>>
>be 13
>be normie with friends and comfy social status
>tell girl i like her
>she laughs at me and calls me ugly
>slowly shutdown into a stage i dont talk to girls anymore
>>
File: HOW CUD THIS HAPPIN TO MEE.jpg (64KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
HOW CUD THIS HAPPIN TO MEE.jpg
64KB, 600x473px
>>35793062
I was born autistic with an overbearing mother

ta-da
>>
>>35811766
I empathize. Have very light aspburgers and light OCD.

>if you looked at they way I act in public
don't want to make you upset, but unless you have iron self control it shows, randoms just don't care

I fortunatly managed to incorporate cleaning into my OCD rituals
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (44KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
44KB, 480x488px
acne
psoriasis
lower class/poor all life
drunkard dad

possible assburgers or mild social anxiety disorder

i'm also pretty sure my IQ is below average

mom had me when she was over 40, and i wasn't even planned.(thanks christcucketry)

>tfw am literally an accident filled with genetic defects
>>
File: DP test.png (33KB, 470x363px) Image search: [Google]
DP test.png
33KB, 470x363px
>>35793062
This is what my mu and dad caused
> 22 female
>>
really all problems stem from my own failures and cognitive distortions, but i have no motivation to change anything about my lifestyle or mindset so nothing will ever change.

that being said there are a few incidental things that probably contributed to me being "this way"

>either mom or dad would sleep in my bed with me until i was maybe 9
>grew up playing violent vidya (brother started teaching me how to play doom at 4-5 years old)
>went to a nontraditional school until middle school
>classes with like 9 other people, everyone acts autistic even if they aren't just because of the environment
years later i asked my mom why she was insistent that i go to a school where everybody appeared to be autistic
>"anon, nobody at your school was autistic."
>name literally 10 kids off the top of my head who were certifiably autistic
>"okay, yeah, those kids were all autistic. wow, anon, i kinda did send you to a school full of autistic kids, didn't i?"

but in the end it was me who made me turn out this way, not anybody else
>>
>>35793062
>>35804147

Holy shit this anon.

My parents were and still are anti-technology retards.

Because video games were this mysterious but totally forbidden thing when I was growing up, I would be "friends" with some autistic kid that lived down the road just so I could play a few minutes of Super Mario on weekends while he picked his nose and ate it like he hadn't eaten for days.

When some other autistic kid had more interesting video games, I would just then ditch the first kid and hang out with the new kid, I did that until high school so by then I had no real friends and also hadn't learned to socialize without trying to get something selfish out of it.

From my late teens to early 20s I was close enough to being a normie, sort of managed to have friends for a few years, but then I went and bought my first video games with my own money. I hadn't learned self-control or moderation when it came to video games so I just ignored everything else in my life. I stopped staying in touch with my friends, dropped out of college, got fired from my job, got fat and unhealthy and gross, and now a decade later I'm a NEET that lives at home.

>>35793096
You deserve a (You), not just the butt-wipers. I discovered 4chan when I was in my early 20s, around the same time as video games,and a decade later the two of those have ruined my life.
>>
>>35812218
>Why did you fail?
Stress. If it reaches critical level I go full shut in mode.

I do cardio. Lost 2kg since new year. Lost total of 6 kg since last summer.

>what rights
chance to get gun licence (it's only thing I care about and my prime drive for self-improvemet)
>>
File: 1488152739491.jpg (145KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488152739491.jpg
145KB, 495x750px
>>35812441
God damn... How are you with being objectified? Are you okay with it or do you get off on it? Or do you hate it / hate men?
>>
>>35794675
>>35798116
Are you retarded? Anon clearly WANTS to forgive his father, but he CAN'T!
These are different things entirely. He should do counseling and treatment with his father so the situation can be at least bearable.
>>
>>35812462
>really all problems stem from my own failures and cognitive distortions, but i have no motivation to change anything about my lifestyle or mindset so nothing will ever change.
At least you admit your fuckups are your own doing. I can appreciate that at least.

>>35812512
>I do cardio. Lost 2kg since new year. Lost total of 6 kg since last summer.
Good job but you can lose more than that. Cut calories by 500 a day and do 500 calories of cardio. You'll lose a kilo a week.

>chance to get gun licence (it's only thing I care about and my prime drive for self-improvemet)
Where do you live?
>>
>>35812511
Also my parents pulled this good cop/violent retard routine for years that fucked me up, as well as my autistic shithead brother that made life at home a living hell as if it wasn't bad enough in school.
>>
>>35812552
Boland.

Sheep's heaven. Freeman's hell.
>>
>>35812594
I'd love to live in Poland. If my current relationship fails I want a qt Polish girl to marry.
>>
File: 1473608646172.png (20KB, 506x606px) Image search: [Google]
1473608646172.png
20KB, 506x606px
>parents made me quit football when I was 10
It was the only thing I was ever good at besides piano which I decided to quit around the same age. Really regret it, never got good at anything else
>>
>>35812353
There are other things that messed me up too though. I used to swim, then I was almost drowned by a dog.
>mom asks me at least once very year why I don't learn again
>dont care/trauma
>what will you do if you get invited to a pool party by friends?
>now just reply "what friends"?

Also
>pool party in 2017
Normies are their own meme
>>
>>35812615
It's a pretty good place to live if you goal in life is to become most boring normie.
>>
>>35793062
Didn't get in any relationship practice with chicks in high school.
Same thing in college and I came out an alcoholic with a degree in something I don't want to do nor believe in in the slightest anymore.
>>
>>35812684
Being a normie has always been the goal.
>>
>>35802002
Distance yourself from people who abuse you, imo being homeless would be better than contsant abuse. Try to find someone who can help you.
>>
>>35794029

>tried to bring out my stand during a fight

LMAO

my dream is to knock some asshole out while screaming ZA WARUDO or CURAISY DIAMONDO
>>
Mother was retarded white trash and emotionally abusive, never knew my dad or the slightest thing about him, she married cucklord supreme when I was 7, let me get raped in her home then downplayed the whole thing, became a physically abusive alcoholic towards my mid teens which fucked up my education for good, police put a restraining order on both of us when I hit 16 and she drunkenly tried to strangle me and I fought her. Moved out that day, which wrecked my friendships (was literally so young all my friends weren't allowed to come to visit me because I'd been put in a homeless shelter in the rough part of town and I was suddenly too poor to visit them) social life has never recovered because I quickly developed mental issues and still can't function

Also she doomed her only legitimate child, my little brother, to a life of tard-dom after I caught whooping cough at 7 and she literally thought I was faking it until I gave it to the baby, only babies get really sick with it and he spent a long time in hospital and "died" around 5 times total, and his brain was starved of so much oxygen it has left him unable to talk or move properly at 13. (My mum hated tards prior to this, ironically)

Also, my physically abusive cucklord supreme stepfather was a nauseating, pussywhiped wreck of a human.
It's not possible to contain the sheer extent of beta outside of several greentexts, but he makes 90% of you bots sound like fucking normies.

I have a HELL of a lot of stories if anyone's interested?
>>
File: 1451446594048.jpg (64KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451446594048.jpg
64KB, 500x512px
>>35813029
Please go on. We're listening, friend.
>>
>>35813029
Please continue originally man
>>
>>35793062
Several things, I'll list them in order of relevance
>weak and distant father figure who killed himself
>socially isolated parents
>parents at odds with community (resulted in superiority complex to "normies" in conjunction with next point)
>somewhat emotionally mature and intelligent for my age in early childhood led to pushing myself too hard
>>
>>35813029
Pleas continue friend.
>>
>>35806976
no it ___Alex___
why does it matter to you?
d-do you...
>>
>>35813029
If it doesn't hurt to talk about I'd like to hear more
>>
>>35813315
>>35813357
>>35813431

>originally lived in a village so white trash that subway had to paint their sign black because green = football = catholic niggers or something
>literally not joking http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/scottish-town-where-green-is-beyond-the-pale-981747.html
>family are basically scum
>mother was not psychologically prepared for a child
>especially not an autist
>was typical sperglord toddler/kid, ie a loud, dramatic little shit who hated other kids
>she didn't believe in psychology and anyway hurr durr girls cant have autism so she regarded me as a malicious little asshole rather than a social retard
>she meets cucklord supreme when I was 6 and we move to the next town over with him
>new school
>1st day, p2
>crying because autist 6y/o, things are too new
>teacher is this old bitch with stupid long pink nails
>Dorothy Kennedy
>tells class to point and laugh
>they do
>I hide under table in shame
>she marked me for death, and there's no way she didn't mean to do it
>primary school was hell from that point
>boys pinned me down and put trash in my mouth and hit me with cup stilts, girls would say things like "if you go kiss (random boy) we'll be your friend" etc knowing my pathetic lonely sperglord ass would do anything for affection
>repeatedly ask parents how to stop it
>"just hit them back"
>start hitting back
>"WTF WE NEVER RAISED YOU LIKE THIS YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL YOU'RE AN EVIL LITTLE SHIT YOU SHOULD BE TELLING THE TEACHERS"
>start to tell the teachers
>everything, all the time, it was all I knew
>bullying only got worse, teachers quickly begin to hate me too
>start vomiting on purpose around age 8 so I could be sent home at lunchtime to avoid other kids
>parents/teachers soon click onto this and stop sending me home
>mother becomes increasingly more abusive towards cucklord during this period, had nothing nice to say to him
>the more shit she gives him the more shit he takes out on me

will cont
>>
>>35806480
>>35806523
Yeah, nah, get the fuck out cucks.
>>
>>35814404
Holy shit...This is terrible.
>>
>>35793062
>what ruined your chances at normiedom?
I'd say the biggest thing that ruined all of your chances is blaming your parents and failing to take accountability for your own life, but what do i know, I'm just a normie
>>
>>35793062
When I was diagnosed with autism
>>
>>35793062
>I have a HELL of a lot of stories if anyone's interested?

Sure, vent. Cucklord Supreme sounds like a title we would award to a very special robot.

>>>35812684
>Being a normie has always been the goal.

Get with the program Anon. Goals and self improvement were ages ago. The purpose of /r9k/ now is just to stay in our pity parties and blame and hate _________.

>>35812511

I think a kid not playing video games or being tech savvy are symptoms of a few problems that would fuck you up.

One would be having a
strict controlling overprotective hysteric parents who think vidya and tech are EBULL and bad influences. They are probably highly controlling through other aspects.

For example, knew two brothers from Utah. Raised by Mormon cultists. Home didn't even have a TV. They're now nearly 40 year old NEETs who spend all day doing drugs and watching anime.

Another could be being too poor to afford vidya and tech. Poverty explains itself.

Grew up poor, knew a lot of these kids but even they would try to borrow games or go to friends to play. Some wpuld steal, those who saved up for a computer pirated games. (That'd be me.)

Cont...
>>
File: 1488164711247.webm (2MB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
1488164711247.webm
2MB, 640x440px
>>35815468

Another could be that the kid is an obnoxious rebel who wants to be a special snowflake and not conform.

I knew this one kid, the biggest asshole I still considered a friend. He was a hipster years before I ever heard that term.
He was on 4Chan before anyone heard of it and dropped it once it became too mainstream in 2007. He liked all the coolest bands before you did and dropped them once they "sold out" by becoming mainstream. Was edgy as Obsidian. Supported serial killers and claimed Satan was a hero. But opposed the death penalty even for the worst mass murderers but would make exceptions for fags and esp dykes. Hated Sand Niggers but cheered for them whenever they killed Americans.
Refused to get a cellphone for they were trendy. Used a pager. Won't play any videogames made past 1999 because new ones were crap. But really it was because they were popular.

There was also this arrogant humorless jock chad who fucked my best friend's gf. His entire existence was about how tough he was. Had his nose in the air in perpetuity. Didn't play vidya because "they're hella stupid."
>>
>>35801132
im a trap but thanks
>>
>>35814404

>cucklord gets violent at the most random things, usually his own fault
>threw a hammer at me once because he was trying to fix a bent piece of metal on these sliding mirror doors I had in my room with a hammer then blamed me for him breaking it
>used to have cute pokemon battles with him (with plushies because hurrdurr girls cant have vidya) but he'd actually get butthurt and ground me if he lost etc
>brother is born
>mum gets steadily more depressed as she realises she's getting older
>starts selling ann summers shit, vibrators etc
>hides all her stash in my room for some reason
>first exposure to porn was sexy ann summers cocktail book with captioned pics in, hot af at 8
>sexualises me weirdly, buys me heels and skimpy clothes etc, gets mad when it makes me feel bare and uncomfortable
>offers to take me to kiddoe pole dancing lessons "for fitness"
>does things like give me pocket money then automatically take it back, undermines all my attempts at friendship via slagging me or deliberately embarassing me in front of them
>meanwhile at school bitch old teacher gets sick of autism and puts me in "coventry"
>seemed totally normal to me at the time but have since learned is totally psychotic
>apparently used to be commonish in grandparent-era britain, punishment by ostrization
>literally this bitch old teacher would get kids into trouble for speaking to me
>if I went up to any kid they were to say "coventry," turn their backs and walk away
>school also forbid socialising outside of your own year group
>destroyed me, I was fucked, begin to self-harm
>rub self on walls till bloody
>parents call me stupid and tell me to keep it hidden and tell nobody, but do nothing else
>still self-harm to this day
>little brother is golden child because he is legitimate and nearly died

Will cont
>>
File: alone.jpg (27KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
27KB, 600x315px
>>35793062
I was conceived when my mom was 40 and my father was 56.

My mom had had a tumor removed from her uterus and was told that she probably couldn't have any children.

My father had already been diagnosed with terminal cancer at the time of my conception.

During the last few months of the pregnancy, my mom had to stay laying down so my weight wouldn't tear open her sewn-up uterus.

I'm a tranny.
>>
>>35793062
Aspergers, paranoid schizophrenia & a bunch of other stuff resulted in me being unlikable by nature.
When I was a kid, virtually everyone in my neighbourhood had similar problems. It basically led very young me to assume that the normies in my primary school class were just boring people & that they were exceptions to the rule.

>wrong.png

So I went through my childhood with no social skills & then proceeded to have one of the worst high school experiences imaginable, which made a vulnerable & naive autist into a hermitic robot.

My true chance at normalcy in terms of relationships was fucked by a bunch of failed friendships when I was a child, I became clingy as a result of situations where a third person would join us & turn my former friend against me. That happened so often. As a result I can't cope outside of a one on one friendship because I'm paranoid someone will turn them against me like what happened in my childhood & teenage years.

It's been one long descent for me.
>>
>>35815798
Keep talking. I can't imagine how you turned out psychologically.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.