[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people think your a stuck up self centered asshole but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486177169602.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486177169602.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
>tfw people think your a stuck up self centered asshole but you really have crippling social anxiety.
>>
>>35792341
I know that feel bro
Fdfe
>>
>>35792341
>tfw you're a dumb shy weirdo but everyone is intimidated by you
>>
I'm actually both at the same time.
>>
>>35793270
>>35792341
Stop it. This is suppose to be my safe place
>>
File: 1488596693960.jpg (564KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1488596693960.jpg
564KB, 1024x1012px
>tfw have no idea what anyone on earth thinks of you
>>
>tfw you ruined any reputation you had in middle school
>tfw you have a new chance to start over in high school
>tfw when you could literally be a walking piece of paper and people would still judge you
>you are battered into social pressure
>you aren't yourself so instead people pick on you for trying to fit in
>tfw you literally can't do anything without being judged
>tfw you just aren't
>tfw you just want to die
>>
>people think you are ugly
>>
>>35793337
This bothers me a lot, sometimes. I wish I could ask people
>>
>tfw there's no voice that fights back in your head
>tfw the smallest unfriendly remark makes you want to impulsively kill yourself
>tfw you disconnect from society because everything's too hard and nothing can help
>>
>>35792341
>>35793270
Goddamn it.

Though I'm not really dumb.
The feels.
>>
>>35793725
As we get older, we find out how dumb we've always been
>>
>tfw people think you're a good guy but you're really a stuck up self-centered asshole with crippling social anxiety
>>
File: 1482069147434.jpg (101KB, 819x531px) Image search: [Google]
1482069147434.jpg
101KB, 819x531px
>>35793270
its even worse when your a dumb shy weirdo who is ripped.... people are ALWAYS apologizing for the must mundane shit...... i feel like a monster...
>>
>>35793380
Me too. The problem is you'd never get an honest answer. Most people would want to spare your feelings.

That's why I come here. Or post in rate threads. The internet will give you honest feedback on your appearance at least.
>>
>>35793860
This. I think that the truly stupidest people in the world are the ones who think they've figured it all out. There's way too much knowledge and way too many untapped learning experiences to discover.
>>
>crippling social anxiety disorder
>take a job in hospice having to have difficult conversations with dying people and their family members that would be 10/10 uncomfortable even without S.A.D.
>wish I was the one dying
>>
>>35793270
People don't normally wear black here and I'm relatively tall(6') so people almost pretend to respect me and my silence.
>>
>>35792341
Maybe you are just a fucking piece of shit and are using "social anxiety" to try and lie to yourself about it. People like you disgust me, I hope you finally man up enough to finally fucking do it and just kill yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.