[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to lose weight? helphelphelp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0932.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
What's the fastest way to lose weight?

helphelphelp
>>
>>35791512
Cut your legs off.
No faster way exists.
>>
>>35791573
what about jumping into volcano
>>
File: 1489993107964.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489993107964.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
>>35791512
Eat maybe like one thing a day, and make sure its not a cake or any of that shit, for your body to actually start making you skinny you need nutrients i guess
>>
>>35791512
Adderal binge. Last weekend I weighed 268 and on Tuesday I was 256. You gain it all back after eating normally for a few days tho.
>>
File: Anti.jpg (70KB, 1020x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anti.jpg
70KB, 1020x1024px
>>35791512
If you lose weight any faster than 2lbs per week you're gonna be losing muscle mate. And you're gonna have loose skin if it's a significant amount of weight
>>
>>35791512
Ask /thinspo/ on /fa/
>>
Stimulant abuse, mixed with cardio and intermittent fasting.
>>
>>35792018
>stimulant abuse
>cardio
Terrible idea. Just standing up right now makes my heart rate spike bad enough to make me fall back on my bed.
After typing that I know realise I might be in some trouble here
>>
>>35791512
>use google to find your daily calorie intake
>eat exactly that amount or less
>lose about 2 pounds per week
>>
Consume less calories
Expend more calories

Any other way leads to health problems
>>
>>35792152
desu you wanna always eat less than your TDEE because package information is wrong most of the time. I need 1500~ but only eat a recorded 1300 because you're really eating about 10% more than you think
>>
>>35793155
you sure it's wrong? are you using something like myfitnesspal? I've been tracking for at least 3 years and labels are a pretty good indication.
>>
>>35793196
i suppose it depends what you eat, if you're eating very 'raw' stuff it's got less chance of being inaccurate but if you're eating out or w/e then their caloric information is almost always wrong
>>
>>35793110
this is what fatties don't want to hear

it's useless trying to reason with them
>>
>>35793258
The way our societies are deteriorating nowadays is because people don't like the truth anymore.

Just doing my best for a better life for OP here :)
>>
>>35791512
Fausto Murillo burpees challenge or any burpee challenge
nothing can beat burpees
>>
>plan out all your meals
>exercise every day (it only hurts and you will feel like shit for a week)
>drink more water
>>
Go to fucking /fit/ you dumb Nigger
>>
Another pretty good tip is to also drink water if you're hungry and to also drink enough water during the day.

Just eat the calories you need for losing weight, and if youre hungry even after that you can eat vegetables, fruit or drink plain water

Avoid drinking things that contain calories if you're trying to lose weight this means
>No milk
>No orange juice etc.
>ABSOLUTELY no soda
>No alcohol

You also have to do cardiovascular excercise for about 1 hour per day.

Get to it OP, be a better version of yourself
>>
>>35792096
Heroin habit will do the trick. You'll be Auschwitz aesthetic in a few months.
>>
>>35791512

Posted this in the fat thread but here it is again
https://www.amazon.com/Hungry-Brain-Outsmarting-Instincts-Overeat/dp/125008119X
>>
>get addicted to marijuana
>stop smoking cold turkey
>no appetite when you aren't smoking

I've lost almost 50lbs this way after being fat since childhood
>>
Stop eating so much. Done.

Also, use James as inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHAdOWeju0

The reason fatties are the way they are is because they are all completely delusional about their eating problem and they are surrounded by people who enable them.
>>
I lose weight easily.

I believe overeating is simply nutrient deficiency. Your body is dying for, say, vitamin B6. But it didn't have enough because you eat Mac and cheese like a retard. So it says KEEP EATING until you get that B6 (you never do) (and you're deficient in ten more)

You need to take supplements. The recommendations from The Perfect Health Diet are ideal.

Now you aren't dying inside, it's time to learn how to cook. You will eat a Paleo diet. Or something close to it. Rhonda Patrick smoothies. Chris Kresser. Mark's Daily Apple

Cook your food.

You should plan to suffer. You are sick and dying. It will take weeks or months to feel good without your sugar crack. Expect it. Don't expect to feel good

Now start moving. Bit by bit.

Cancel your internet service/tv and you'll find yourself reading books, sleeping, and bring so bored that you WANT to cook and exercise
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.