[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>meet girl of my dreams
>we are compatible
>both alt-right
>both christian (born again)
>both blonde hair blue eyes
>she tells her mother we want to get married
>her mom mocks my twitch career
>tfw i have 1,065 subs
>tfw i also make custom art for other streamers
>future MIL still doesn't get it
>tells me i need a real job
>i make enough to halfway contribute to the rent
>streaming is all i want to do
>gf reconsidering relationship over this
what do?
>>
Depends on how serious you see your career in the future as a streamer combined with the career with the girl of your dreams. I think if you need to change up your lifestyle for her, and she's definitely worth it to you, then strike some kind of deal where you either prove to them the feasibility of streaming as a source of income or you may have to temporarily move towards sectioning it off as a hobby and getting a part time job on the side.
>>
Get another job you gimp.

Develop a skill, Twitch steaming may not be a viable source of income in the near future.
>>
how can somebody fall in love with a "twitch streamer" that's just pathetic
>>
>>35790866
Your options are take a stand or walk away. If all it takes is her mothers influence to sway her then your whole life will be a constant battle between you and your Mother in law. I had a similar challenge where the MiL was telling my wife I wouldn't be able to take care of her. I drew a line in the sand and made it clear to my wife that life is always uncertain and whether I had a a job at a Fortune 100 company or McDs anything could change status and wealth to where I was trash and gutters so what I make shouldn't factor into what we were as a couple and told her I wasn't going change what I thought was best just because her mom was having doubts. Surprisingly she still chose me against all odds (her parents disowned her over the whole mess) and we have been together for almost 10 years and I have loved every day of it, but I can tell you right now that I would have rather lived and died alone than to deal with the hell that every waking day of our marriage would have been if I had to play lawyer with my wife because her mom's opinion effecting everything. I know it's going to be hard, but you are better to stand firm in what you believe will work and lose her, then to live a lifetime of compromises.
>>
>>35790866
>born again
Disgusting faggots. She fucked chads and then "repented" right?

Her mother is right, if you had 20k subs and could pay your own rent, utilities, Internet, food, etc then that's great. But you only have 1k, people with 1k work another job on the side until they make it big. You're being a lazy man child by not owning up to your responsibilities and expect this girl to just support your stupid hobby.

You're both pathetic but her mother is right. If neither of you can support yourselves don't get married
>>
>>35790866
Change your stream to after work hours and do then at night. If you work 8 hours and only need 8 hours tonfunction, that's 8 hours a day to prepare and take part in streams.
>>
>>35791585
*to function
>>
>>35791585
Streamers don't even need to stream for more than 2 hours. OP is ahuge faggot
>>
>>35790866
op your girlfriend's mom is a boomer who does not understand technology. Do not be swayed by some old crusty cunt who doesnt understand the type of job that you have. As a streamer you are essentially running your own tv show. 1000 subcribers is something to be proud of. The more time you spend growing your stream the more revenue you will generate in the future. Your girlfriend's mom doesnt understand shit about online media because she only sees it as playing video games. 1000 subscribers is something to be proud of.

My advice to you would be to work on your streaming career and to take it to the next level if possible. Begin your youtube channel if you don't have one already. Grow your youtube channel if you already have one. Brain storm on how to gain more viewers for your stream.
>>
>>35790866
whats your twitch op?
>>
>>35791463
It's not a stupid hobby. I stream three times a week and my fiance is a pretty prominent myfreecams model and she racks in the coin. We're both work-at-home types. Her mom doesn't know though so I think that's why she's so worried.
>>
>I can skate by on the money that other people give me so I don't need to contribute to society! Playing video games is a career because grown children give me their parents' money!
I'd be honored to be your mother-in-law, what's that bitch's problem?
>>
>>35791929
Triggered wageslave detected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.