[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your ultimate revenge fantasy anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What's your ultimate revenge fantasy anon?
>>
Moving on basically
>>
>>35790842
Killing every human on Earth
>>
Pump and dump my oneitis.
>>
>>35790842
I have so many, it's hard to choose one.
I suppose being the catalyst for the end of humanity might be the ultimate one.
>>
Her catching me fucking her best friend she trusted or her parent or something.

Kinda like someone she trusted the most to betray her.
>>
I'd straight up fuck my ex's little sister and get her pregnant if she wasn't underage.
>>
>>35791061
>>35791104
>>35791184
You're all lame.

I would kill my bully. His name was Daniel. He would always call me a faggot. It fucking hurt my feelings.
>>
>>35791304
Good luck. I own guns now, faggor
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490394363789.jpg (17KB, 434x388px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490394363789.jpg
17KB, 434x388px
>>35790842
Going to travel to another country to visit a high school friend. She took my virginity, then ignored me to go fuck a Chad the next day. I've maintained contact over the years with her. She's still a roastie slut, and married, but a swinger. Prostitution is legal where she lives, so if she offers me sex for traveling halfway around the world to see her, I can go fuck someone half her age and way thinner.

Mfw all that happens is I wind up having to suck her husband's dick.
>>
Hitting someone with lock-on javelin on a bicycle
>>
Killing myself as revenge for ruining my life
>>
>>35791304
>It fucking hurt my feelings.
Fuck off faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.