[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth to it to become a bar regular ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1469648132707.png (431KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1469648132707.png
431KB, 540x780px
Is it worth to it to become a bar regular ?
>>
>>35790580
would also like to know this,

do you have some really good interaction or is it just

>hey joe hows the wife
>>
Depends on the bar. Depends on if you have enough money to constantly drop on drinks/tips if you live in a country where tipping is practiced.
>>
>>35790580

Positives:

>occasionally get a drink on the house
>some social interaction with fellow patrons

Negatives

>you'll become an alcoholic shell who does nothing but sit in a smoke filled, dimly lit trash heap everyday - you'll probably turn out to be the guy who waits outside for them to open in the AM and drinks whatever's the cheapest thing they have

>your social interaction will be with alcoholic degenerates who live in sad apartments or halfway houses
>>
File: 1422940127347.png (551KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422940127347.png
551KB, 919x720px
>>35790635
>tfw "know" the bartender at a place I go to once a month but too poor to be a real regular
We don't even really talk, she's just nice to me and makes great drinks, and has fun with whatever obscure shit I want to drink to break up pouring shots of whiskey for normies. I wish I could go more often.
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (43KB, 680x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
43KB, 680x412px
>>35790689

Forgot to mention, I work as a beer delivery driver (I know, fucking normie reee) and I dread going to these shithole bars because I generally get there as early as possible and sometimes these alcoholic, drunkard defenerates try to hold conversations with me that go nowhere and I just know that their either going to ask me for free beer off the truck or try to steal some when I go inside

Don't become that guy, OP
>>
>>35790739
>she
>having a female bartender, ever
>>
>>35790605
The true redpill is realizing that this kind of interaction you really need and that it tricks the social part of your brain into being satisfied, curbing your lonliness.

'Meaningful conversation' is a meme most of the time and is just an excuse for people to talk at length about themselves and pretend to listen to you.
>>
>>35790757
Hell, the drinks are good and it's the only dive worth a shit around here. Also helps that she's got at least a decade on me and not qt enough for me to be interested in, so I can pretty much treat her as a man.

I could always go to the city, but fuck an hour's drive any time I want to hit up the bar.
>>
>>35790792
yeah I agree on the visceral side but you know how it is jack *guzzles beer*

if you satisfy the visceral side, the intellectual side screams at you and vice versa

ol' ball and chain
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.