[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to be kicked out soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 1469575453829.png (447KB, 863x641px) Image search: [Google]
1469575453829.png
447KB, 863x641px
Has anybody been kicked out of their home with no skills? Or just been homeless for whatever reason.

I've never been employed and I'm 25. Not like I haven't tried to get a job I'm just too stupid to do math to do a mcjob much less one that requires more thinking. Can't do mental math. I sit in my room mostly now and do chores around my parent's house. They've been expressing their concerns about me staying home this long and have for the last years, but this year they brought it up more.

I think they're going to force me out sometime within this year if not the next, they're tired of hearing me. I'm really not sure what to do. I've been applying to as many jobs as I can to save up for a car for myself to live in I guess. But after that I'm not sure. Been looking into benefits too. I don't want to die and I don't want to be sleeping on the street is all. I used to go camping sometimes, and I have 1 tent and a sleeping bag leftover but I'm worried about being robbed while sleeping.
>>
>>35790227
become a drifter, help people out with menial tasks, see the world
That's what I'm going to do when my parents kick me out
>>
>>35790227
What state m8?
>>
>>35790227
I'll let you live with me if you cook me meals on the weekdays.

Will pay for your flight ticket. Don't care about gender.
>>
File: 1457143504655.jpg (99KB, 940x676px) Image search: [Google]
1457143504655.jpg
99KB, 940x676px
>>35790259
>help people out with menial tasks
That's what I was imagining I'd have to do. There used to be an old disabled hispanic dude who would knock on doors offering to do yard work and he made it by seemingly ok.
>see the world
Gas money would be a bitch but i guess it'd work out since i wouldn't have to pay bills and I'd be pretty frugal on food. It's $20/month for planet fitness for any location so I could shower freely.
>>35790354
Pennsylvania, in philadelphia.
>>35790456
tastes like catfish
>>
>>35790497
join an evangelical church. Tell them about your situation. They will find you a job with one of the church members.
>>
>>35790227
I'm in a very similar situation.

Good luck.
>>
>>35790497
>Pennsylvania, in philadelphia
Well.
Fuck.

Of all people you could ask.
Okay wow.
I've been homeless for nearly a year.
I was born in philly.

I have so much to fucking tell you if you're willing to listen.

But first what is your end game?
>>
>>35790807
>But first what is your end game?

TOTAL
WORLD
DOMINATION
>>
File: 1462239839757.jpg (415KB, 1600x1347px) Image search: [Google]
1462239839757.jpg
415KB, 1600x1347px
>>35790551
I'll look into doing that anon, didn't cross my mind thanks.

>>35790753
You too

>>35790807
Go ahead. Any tips or just a story of how you went through it would be very nice. I don't know yet I want in the end. It's just dawned on me recently after hearing them talking about me that they're both 50/50, mom wants to more, to have me leave without much assistance if any.

I'm not claustrophobic and I did have to live in a car for a week, had to drive my mom cross country to California and it went well for the both of us just sleeping in the front seat or back. What I'd like is just a safe place to sleep, I don't like the idea of homeless shelters since I do hear a lot of stories of robberies from them.

I do hope to move back in maybe with them, I think they would be more tolerant of me if I had a job of some sort but even then they're very aware that they're gossiped about heavily due to me being a NEET and their reputation is very important.

I think once I leave, they wouldn't take me back, I wouldn't put it past them if they did my parents have held severe grudges against other family members, my little brother hasn't spoken to them since he left at 17. I would like to have a "home" though even if it's a little apartment I could deal with roommates I try to be easy to get along with since i'm pretty much useless outside of domestic chores. maybe somewhere cheaper to live outside of philly.
>>
>>35791257
Pos a throwaway.
I'll impart knowledge I wish I had when the feels hit me.
>>
>>35790227
Being homeless for a small amount of time was actually what made me pull my head out of my ass and start working,
it was so unbelievably unpleasant.

Doubtless itl do you good too.
>>
You're fucked. Completely and utterly fucked. Homelessness when you're young isn't possible to recover from without outside assistance.
>>
>>35790227
I just turned on easy mode OP.
My state knows i have mental issues but wouldnt get me NEET bux after my mom kicked me out having not taught me a single thing about real life.
I was homeless for 3 years and was constantly lied to and extorted.
After applying everwhere i could and sucking at it followed by being fired i slept in front a grocery store one day.
I walked in the next morning and asked if they had an opening.
Of course they said its all online but the manager let me use his PC and hired me and trained me to be a grocery bagger 2 weeks later.
Its what ive done since and after saving enough i lived in my car until i could afford to live in an airport hangar.
This is where i have lived for almost a decade now.
Now obviously not every robot can find a cheap hangar to live out of but i was in your position.
Us robots simply cant handle mentally draining and tasking jobs so go for grocery bagging/cart rounder upper(?)
Its comfy and every once in awhile i say
"Hi how are you yes its beutiful today isnt it?"
Its a sad way to live but im used to it and have been smoking weed to have fun on the weekends.
>>
>>35791257
Monitoring this thread is draining me.
I apologize if it tanks and I don't still have the energy to help you.

It happens sometimes
>>
>You have until the end of next month to get a job and move out
T. Mother circa 12hours ago.

Been living with her for the past 8months and been NEET since 15, been 23 now for 2 days, obviously never had a job. I am too far gone to ever function how THEY want me too.

It's been 8 years now that I had basically no responsibility and stuff.

Duck it I will just tell my psychiatrist she can finally lock me up in psych ward again and hopefully get disability bux for schizoaffective disorder.

Spent my life in 15-20k pop city/town and NEVER saw food around here. Would starve as homeless with no cash.

Good luck OP
>>
>>35791736
That's a cool as fuck story bro, any pics of where you live? Where in the US do you live?
>>
>>35790227
If my parents kicked me out I'd kill myself honestly I'm only alive for them anyway
>>
>>35791308
Not op, just curious too, [email protected](not a typo). But i would rather you posted here for everyome ro read.
>>
>>35790227
>Get McJob by calling back a few days after application.
Crisis averted
>>
>>35791547
I got out of the military at the age of 23 and 3 months later I became homeless. Most people my age who became homeless were either drug users or came from broken homes and had mental issues. The older homeless people were heavily into drugs. They found no way out and were always negative about things. There were other homeless people who lived 8+ years out on the street who decided one day that they were tired of that shit. Even the ones with felonies got jobs. If they could get jobs then I believe op can get one, too!

>>35790227
You have a timer, op. Get a job while living with your parents. If cleaning is something you're willing to do then get a job as a janitor or some shit. Expert janitors make good money. Start off small at an elementary school or something. Go find a hiring event at a place near you. Most of them are blue collar labor jobs, but a job is a job. Hiring events are usually by staffing companies filling in roles for other companies. You just have to bs in your resume and you usually don't have to go through an interview.
>>
>>35792709

I hear ya, anon. The only reason I have haven't put a bullet in my head is because I know my mom could not handle my suicide.
>>
>>35793124
>But i would rather you posted here for everyome ro read
Fuck.
What do you take me for?
I just wanted to help a m8 out because for once I was in the position to.

This is too much pressure, I can't be fucked to leave the bed they gave me in the morning, how do I do that?

This fucking phone keyboard id hell tier frustration for longbform posts in addition to checkimg spelling
Whicj ai will not
>>
>>35790227
If you live in australia get a labouring job. Good money and good exercise.
>>
>>35793654
>I got out of the military at the age of 23 and 3 months later I became homeless.
Wtf? No pension? No one to actually verify your character to get a plece of peace in the middle of no where with no monetary effort?
>>
OP if you become homeless just remember that you can survive off of peanut butter and gummy vitamins, and they take forever to expire. every cent counts so dont buy junk food. if you plan on going through with being homeless maybe you should start training now so you'll be physically fit when the time comes. you could always make your way south. actually, if you're feeling ambitious, save up some money and take a plane to hawaii, there are farms where you can work for room and board. in your spare time you'll be in fucking hawaii

https://www.workaway.info/2552337794a5-en.html
>>
>>35794021
>In your spare time you'll be in Hawaii
Which is actually a shithole and terrible outside of the tourist attractions and resorts.
>>
>>35794066
its not worse than what you'll find being homeless in america. at least you'll have a place to stay and food to eat, and there's no winter for you to freeze to death in
>>
>>35794118
>Better than being homeless in America
No, it's worse. There are no jobs for you, no public aid, so no food pantries, no food stamps, no welfare, no churches to help you out, nothing. It's fucking awful to live there.
>>
>>35794191
>literally posted a link to a work exchange offering food, a place to live, etc

>durr there's no jobs no food no nothin
>>
>>35790227
Azula is top tier girl in atla
>>
>>35790227
i worked at mcdonalds
as long as you can count, have patience, sound friendly, and count money you should be fine
>>
>>35794249
>Failing economy
>Get laid off from plantation or get sick and can't work and get evicted
>Nothing and no one to possibly help you out in Hawaii
>Stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean with no way to leave
It's a terrible choice. If you want to do shit like this go work at a construction job in Alaska for a few months a year or work on an oil rig.
>>
>>35794529
>Get laid off from plantation

>implying there arent handfuls of them scattered everywhere

>not spending your time wisely and making some friends while you arent busy

>being this much of a fatalistic bore
>>
>>35794632
>Being this much of an eternally optimistic moron
>>
>>35794701

>being so hopeless and determined to fail at everything you do that the outcome ends up the same except you never bothered to make an effort in the first place
>>
fuck test fuck test testing if the word fuck with an f becomes duck with a d
>>
>>35794792
>Projecting instead of addressing the fact that Alaskan construction labor will house and feed you for 4 months a year while paying you enough to NEET for the next 8 months before you return
>Projecting instead of addressing the fact that oil rig jobs will pay you 6 figure salaries and house you in exchange for grueling work with a high risk of injury or death
>>
>>35794860
>implying working in alaska isnt literal hell compared to working 4 hours a day on a plantation

let me know how that works out for you. not that you'll actually do it
>>
Some of you people are really pathetic. How do you get to the age of 25 and never get a fucking job?

It's not hard. Just find a temp agency to give that'll get you a job and use that to build up your experience. After a year or two you can move up to something better while making money in the progress ofcourse. Trust me when I say you'll be happier without your parents breathing down your neck and having your own place.
>>
>>35794932
>Doing construction is "literal hell" compared to back breaking farm work
You're a moron.
>>
>>35794979
>working 8 hours a day in cold, depressing alaska

>working 4 hours a day in sunny, tropical hawaii, a place where people pay millions of dollars yearly to vacation
>>
>>35795009
>Working in unbearable heat with no take-home pay all year
>Working for 4 months in the cold and taking home $40-50k
>>
Happened to me at 22, I ended up enlisting in the Army because getting a job with no experience is impossible.
>>
>>35795044
>60-70 degrees year round
>"unbearable heat"

>literally risking your life and health for 4 months at a time just to do it again in a year
>>
>>35790227
I worked at Target when I got out of high school. Just go get a job somewhere you ass.
>>
File: rrucksack.jpg (140KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
rrucksack.jpg
140KB, 700x412px
How strange, OP. I'm getting my stuff together so I can become a drifter. It actually sounds like a lot of fun to me. Plus I can't give up being a NEET
>>
>>35795044
fun fact

Alaska has the highest rate of suicide per capita in the country. The rate of suicide in the United States was 11.5 suicides per 100,000 people in 2007. In 2007, Alaska's rate was 21.8 suicides per 100,000 people. The rate of suicide among Alaska Native peoples was 35.1 per 100,000 people in 2007.
>>
>>35790227

In 2 months I will be homeless because my mother is selling my house to get the money because she's greedy and despite my pleas to wait just a little longer for me to try and get a job (I have applied for over 1000 jobs only had 2 interviews) she doesn't care anymore and wants me gone and the money in her bank account
>>
>>35790227
Avatar has the best anime cuties ever
>>
Join the armed forces anon. That's what I seriously just dish today's nd will be leaving once they call me in to ship me off to basic.
>And you need literally no want to fight or possession of military knowledge, I know I sure as hell have none.
>>
>>35795419
Holy fuck I'm on mobile and my post got butchered by autocorrect. If anyone needs a translation just give me a heads up.
>>
>>35795155

That doesn't sound very fun
>>
>>35793958
>no pension
I got VA disability. 30% to be exact. Still got to do some more testing on the mental health side. I also stayed at a veteran transitional housing in father joes in San Diego. When I got out they asked me where I wanted to go. Out of all the places I picked fucking San Diego.
>>
>>35795884
I was a sscard and graduation diploma trascript away from enlisting before I realized "that one thing" again
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.