[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Express your rage in the most coherent manner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: im not going to take it anymore.jpg (28KB, 375x291px) Image search: [Google]
im not going to take it anymore.jpg
28KB, 375x291px
Despite my best efforts I am looked down upon by my peers and superiors. No matter how engaged I am with my responsibilities, I will always be seen as a stupid nigger. I am judged based on my appearance, regardless of my intentions and demeanor. When people see me I am immediately cast aside as worthless. I find myself, groomed, well dressed, and eloquent in speech. I am complimented frequently with sentiments such as "You're really intelligent", as if I am a subspecies of human. Yes, thank you for your condescending opinion. I am fully aware that I have a level of intelligence that is noticeable by average braindead riff raff such as yourself. I appreciate the compliment, now kill yourself.
In my workplaces, I am degraded by people that find my presence to be distracting to coworkers and customers. Perhaps maybe for my willingness to work jobs that dont require education, I am only expected to do the bare minimum. My the judgment goes beyond my performance, it is exclusively about how I appear to others. Ive been fired for my appearance, and I think nothing of how I look. Its the way Ive always looked. To me its normal. To others its disgusting. I find myself becoming ugly. I wish only to be ugly for those pretty vain fucks. I wont look nice for them anymore. They'll love that Ive finally become what they already thought I was. I want them to be afraid to even look in my direction. I want them to worry that I might strike them for what they think of me. I want them to look over their shoulder as they walk at night and think that I might be there to kill them. No more pleasing them. I want to be their Boogieman.
>>
Wait, you're black?
You dindunuffin ?
>>
>>35790185
Dude, I can imagine you post from US. Am I wrong? I am from a country where being black is kind of a struggle as well. You know what, people are shit. White people VERY included. But I trust you, (wo)man. Someone, somewhere thinks you are a damn fine dude and can achieve anything you want despite this fucked world. Have a good weekend, man. Hope you enjoy yourself a bit.
>>
>>35790478
Im in the US, yes. But ive gone and become a nigger. Im being degenerate as i can. Ill be successful in my own right. I might go to school. but what then? Ill still be that nigger when i get a big boy job with my big boy degree. Ill get treated the same. And im all fine and good. Im going down, and im dragging some worthless fucks with me. The ones that mock me the most.
>>
>>35790609
Got it. Anyway. All the best for you. I don't mean you aren't doing well. I just read what you said and gave you a feedback.
>>
>>35790185
You sound pretty fuckin entitled for a monkey in a suit.

Try being polite with no expectations like the rest of civilisation.

If you're that unhappy about getting no praise for having common decency maybe you should leave.
>>
>>35790696
more like uncommon decency
get with the times, beaver
>>
>>35790685
its all good. where do you live by the way?

>>35790696
no, you misunderstand. I was exactly what you say for me to do. I was nice beyond expectation, and giving and trusting. I was taken advantage of by multiple people and i let it go each time. All in the hopes that they would see that i treated them with the same goodness as i always had. But nothing changes, People dont change. And where once i had expected the best out of people, i know only to expect the worst.

Decency is gone from society. From the lowest to the highest. They're garbage.
>>
>>35790770
You missed the the part about no expectations.

That's the important part.
>>
>>35790827
its hard to do anything without expectation. Unless you're a retarded ISTP.
>>
>>35790185

I'm a "nice guy" who is white, living in a whitey part of whitey old england.

I once got punched in the face for bantering with the cousin of the owner of the restaurant I was working at...he got away with it and was even allowed to go home early.

Stop whining you fucking pleb. People are shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.