[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: METAL GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR.jpg (147KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
METAL GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR.jpg
147KB, 500x273px
I need some advice and fuck the /adv/ board:
>Volunteer with inner city teens that have been flagged by their school
>We teach them how to dress correctly and talk to them about drugs (I'm a former addict)
>One girl is a rape victim who's mother was killed by her father by burning down her house when they were in it
>She's 12 I think
>She's been coming onto me and tells me deeply personal shit out of nowhere like how she got the scars on her arm from slitting her wrist vertically multiple times with a razor

How do I tell her to stop? I don't want to hurt her feelings. I also know that if I try to keep connecting with her on a personal level she'll have a bigger crush on me.

>inb4 loli
>>
Try to be relatable and have her think about the future instead of her past.
>>
>>35789982
This is how abused women and girls behave desu senpai.
Get a third party involved my dude because you can't disentangle yourself manually without getting sucked in deeper.

Incidentally >>>/adv/ is over there, this is the /b/ but with a filter board.
>>
If you post this on Reddit, and I'm being serious, they would probably give you good advice.
>>
>>35790073
I'm trying, but I don't even know what to say to her. Like she tells me all this shit and I just stand there like a retard and say something like "damn" or "that sucks" and she just keeps going on with these horrible stories. I may have been a druggie but I was never a hard criminal, went poor, or had anything really bad happen except an overdose. I was just a spoiled rich kid but this girl is totally fucked from childbirth. I don't even know what advice to give her except "maybe things will get better" but we both know they wont. I'm not a counselor

>>35790078
True. I might tell the leader of the program about it if she keeps it up. If she tries to make any advances I'd rather just leave the program to be honest. I hear SO many bad stories every time I go that it's really affecting my emotions. I cried in my car the whole way home today, and I used to consider myself pretty emotionally dead/cold.
And like I said, fuck the /adv/ board. It's way too slow and is full of goody-goodies.
>>
>>35789982
You just hug that girl real tight, and dont let go untill you make a proper waifu out of her.
>>
>>35790218
Reddit always worries me about its lack of anonymity. I mean I could make a throwaway account, but what I say would stay on there. And by talking about this I technically am violating my confidentiality agreement. I'm scarred that someone would eventually find it and it's a pretty unique case that someone would be able to recognize who I'm talking about
Plus Reddit is run by a chink/kike/woman or something

>>35790309
She's damaged goods, and I'm twice her age. Seriously man, rape victims are really fucked up mentally. She wears all this makeup and slutty clothing and keeps doing shit like trying to hug me and hold my hand. What the fuck. I feel bad for her but any affection I show back would just make her more obsessed, more insane, and she'd probably kill herself
>>
>>35790283
She's going to try to get in your pants and you really don't want to have to deal with that. Tell whatever supervisor about it now and ask to stop seeing her. You don't need to say why.

Really, don't hesitate on this. Don't tell her either. If she thinks you're abandoning her she's going to lash out, probably with false accusations.

Act normal, but try to drop her as soon as you can.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.