[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people in the north live? Like literally how does your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3298.jpg (28KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3298.jpg
28KB, 229x220px
How do people in the north live? Like literally how does your body go from November to March with just about 0 physical activity sunlight or fresh air? Wouldn't being homeless be better? Literally sounds like you'll have cancer before you're 50.
>>
We get used to the cold.
>>
>>35789563
I moved to Vermont for college because they offered me a scholarship. Big mistake. It was hell.
>>
Sunlight is fucking awful you retard. Are you one of those braindead normgroids who loves glaring migraine inducing blinding light and searing scalding heat burning you every day?
>>
>>35789602
There's no way you go outside in that shit thoigh. I've driven around outside in those months and literally don't see a single person

>>35789643
No I just don't hiss when I see the sun. It's unhealthy. Also, what are sunglasses?
>>
File: HAW.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
HAW.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>35789563
>He is literally incapable of leaving his home if it gets a little chilly out
I feel bad for you for not being born as part of the /northeastern/ master race. Have fun being trapped in your corner of the country because literally everywhere else is too cold for you to live, pardner
>>
>>35789749
>inb4 that one robot with an unconditional hatred for sunglasses spergs out
>>
>>35789749
I don't go outside even if the weather is nice, only to smoke cigarettes. Doing it in the cold is kind of refreshing.

I live in Canada and it can get -40C at times.
>>
This winter I have been driving to work, with my bike. Sometimes through a blizzard, sometimes through a rain.
For four months or so, it was dark when I left home (rotating shifts so it changes) and it was dark when I came back.

But honestly I hate spring more, sudden surge sunlight is near pain inducing and causes my eyes to water. Not to sound edgy but I like winter and the darkness more.
Nothing like walking 5am to work when most of the city is still sleeping while listening heavy tunes of Doom metal and observing snow that falls pass the lightposts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.