[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women getting pickier fast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1488100922731.jpg (254KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488100922731.jpg
254KB, 1280x960px
>have a tinder profile 2 or 3 years ago
>make about 250 matches after running a macro all night after a few weeks
>lost my fake long distance gf
>reinstall tinder, use the same profile and images, better job is displayed
>5 matches after liking everyone in town
What the fuck is going on? Is it because I'm in my mid 20s now? Why are not even fat cows liking me? Have women become more selective in this short a time?
>>
>>35788476
28 year old here, its time to go to pasture if you arent ultra chad now no one cares.
>>
How is it even possible for a 5'4" male to be successful at tinder. I had one before but I never told anyone my height. And no my face doesn't make up for it.
>>
>>35788573
OP here, I'm 6'3. Doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>35788476

how much weight have you gained
>>
>>35788476
I doubt its you or women.

I have the same issue. Tinder was easy enough a year or two ago, not so much today. Tinders matching algorithm will have changed in that time and also its more popular now. All the dumb shits that are generally a few years behind everyone else have caught up and likely pay for it, so they will be above you in the queue of guys who liked a certain girl.
>>
>>35788623
I went down then up, I'm the same weight now. They're old pics though.
>>
>>35788476

Tinder has fallen out of style, used to be on it all the time. It's become sort of a slut app and a lot of girls are staying away from it, also bots have taken over that app badly, maybe 1/3 of the users you see are actually real.
>>
>>35788476
Have you considered that the majority of the people in your age range found somebody and is now in a relationship?
>>
>Have women become more selective in this short a time?

yes things move fast nowawdays anon
to get girls you have to be in that top 10% of the best of the very best men in the world or the country you live in

if yer not well have fun being alone for a long time

the modern world is cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92LSmI2YRg
>>
File: pepe_maga_enough.jpg (22KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_maga_enough.jpg
22KB, 600x384px
>>35788476
>tinder
Is this the only way to meet people these days?
What happened to simply walking outside?
>my dad met my mother at a bowling joint. >They didnt even know each other. Complete stangers.
>All he did was hit on her, wore her down, and they became a thing.

What the fuck happened to social gatherings ?.Is tinder seriously the only promising avenue for a gf in 2017? If true then fuck everything I give up.
>>
>>35788476
I don't care about your sob story. Who is that girl in the pic? She has one of the best belly + tits combos I've ever seen.
>>
>>35789308
Rude. Use google.
>>35789262
Yeah, I mean, have you not noticed?
>>
>>35788476

What is being circled in red there on her bed? What's that shape there?
>>
>>35789262
I've tried several different dating sites/apps but they've all been garbage. I wish I could meet women in real life but I'm not sure how. Plus I'm kinda shy around them anyway.
>>
If you like everyone the algorithm thinks you're a bot, so you don't get shown on the girls list
>>
File: ffsad.png (399KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ffsad.png
399KB, 640x425px
>>35789262
you gave up a long time ago though lol
>>
File: 1475416629445.png (174KB, 720x623px) Image search: [Google]
1475416629445.png
174KB, 720x623px
see pic for explanation
>>
Tinder peaked ages ago. Its now pretty uncool to use. The same people are always around, and even my fake chad profile got literally 95% less matches a few years after i first used it. Not just you.

Try bumble, the girls are uglier but at least if you match there you have a way better shot at a girl.
>>
>>35789262
I genuinely never understood that- a guy just starts hitting on you while you're at a bar/bowling/whatever.
If i was bowling, and some girl started to hit on me i would tell her to fuck right off, how the fuck do women find that appealing?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.